Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

I've edited the last post a couple of times with no luck. Ignore the very last pic, but you want to go all the way to 'confirm'.

When you save, are you saving through the circulation and exhaust settings as well?
Screenshot_20221210_122048.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_122110.jpg
Screenshot_20221210_122121.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_122135.jpg

Screenshot_20221210_122110.jpg
Yeah man every time I’m running into the same issue

Day 22. December 12- She is moving! Really! She is digging the new Vivosun equipment. The airflow/light upgrade for this tent was well worth it. Vivosun is fixing some issues with light hangers this week.
15424275-7664-4782-9E0F-95F6B1B228CF.jpeg
2B203104-5C14-41EC-8180-C8794BB6CA84.jpeg
3C6B30D4-5682-43B7-8052-94DE3A0D32E6.jpeg
C70BE6BE-2289-4582-82A5-8153ECD744B0.jpeg

I found you. Watching your thread now, trying to get caught up around here still as I've been behind but I'll check in and scroll through these 4 pages and get caught up later!

I found you. Watching your thread now, trying to get caught up around here still as I've been behind but I'll check in and scroll through these 4 pages and get caught up later!
Awesome glad to have you along for the journey!

Hydro grows are so interesting to me, I plan to dabble in the future. Lovely roots and sturdy main stem. She looks great😊
Welcome to follow along. To me it seemed easier then dirt just more up front cost. I built everything my self. Just bought the bucket with a lid, black hose, pump, air stone, net pot. Drilled some holes and slapped her together. Get some PH balanced water Add some nutrients and for me I added beneficial bacteria to fight off root rot and promote growth. Everyday I just check the PH,PPM,Water level. I really like it and the growth is to the max.

Side note, I’ve added one of those Co2 bags to my tent. If it works, great. If not, no harm done.

Welcome to follow along. To me it seemed easier then dirt just more up front cost. I built everything my self. Just bought the bucket with a lid, black hose, pump, air stone, net pot. Drilled some holes and slapped her together. Get some PH balanced water Add some nutrients and for me I added beneficial bacteria to fight off root rot and promote growth. Everyday I just check the PH,PPM,Water level. I really like it and the growth is to the max.

Side note, I’ve added one of those Co2 bags to my tent. If it works, great. If not, no harm done.
Don’t mind if I do, i’d love to follow along. I was just wondering how hydro growers prevent root rot and you’ve answered that for me😃. I love a DIY setup, it looks great! I will dabble more in the future in hydroponics after I finished my first few soil grows. Looking forward to what the future holds for you and your girls.

She's definitely looking good indeed!

The only thing I'd suggest is hanging your co2 bag from the ceiling on a wall, just above the canopy top. CO2 is heavier than air so with the bag on the floor and your tent vents open at the bottom, I'm not sure you're maximizing the effect of having it in your tent right now.

I have no experience with CO2 but I've seen these bags in tents before and they're always hanging around the canopy so the CO2 can "fall" on to the plant.

She's definitely looking good indeed!

The only thing I'd suggest is hanging your co2 bag from the ceiling on a wall, just above the canopy top. CO2 is heavier than air so with the bag on the floor and your tent vents open at the bottom, I'm not sure you're maximizing the effect of having it in your tent right now.

I have no experience with CO2 but I've seen these bags in tents before and they're always hanging around the canopy so the CO2 can "fall" on to the plant.
So the reason I have it on the floor is based on some videos from the manufacturer who suggests putting on the floor next to your intake air if you have ventilation set up. The reason, is the air being drawn out through your exhaust pulls the Co2 up and through the canopy. The flap it’s sitting by is the only lower level one that is open, so that’s where I put it. I’m very new with it so I will experiment and try both ways. But in doing research with the bags you’ll find both strategies used. What I’m doing comes from the manufacturer videos.

Interesting, I didn't take into account if you had proper (slight) negative air pressure going on with your intake and exhaust. Don't mind me then, you've got it! :)

I’m having a bit of night time temp issues. My tent keeps creeping closer to 60 degrees during my light off time(2am-8am). My house is incredibly hard to keep heated. Especially in the bedroom my tent is in. The heating is very inconsistent at night. Do I get a small space heater? If so any recommendations?

I’m having a bit of night time temp issues. My tent keeps creeping closer to 60 degrees during my light off time(2am-8am). My house is incredibly hard to keep heated. Especially in the bedroom my tent is in. The heating is very inconsistent at night. Do I get a small space heater? If so any recommendations?
Have you thought about keeping your lights on during the coldest time?

How about a heat mat under the pot set to 18 c.
That's all you need to keep above 60f.

#VIVOHUT #Love What You Grow
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom