Malawi Gold seeds?

Yes there are several disreputable distributors out there. I searched the seed banks I use for true land strain plants but those are not in stock. I don't know anything bought the seeds of Africa bank. Never used them or know anyone who did. I have never used seedsman personally but know allot of people who have and they have the genetic you are looking for. For my time and money I would stick to the well known banks.

There are some interesting African landraces at Ace Seeds. They are, by all accounts I've seen, legit.

Of course check out the sponsors first, but what you are asking for is a bit of a specialty.

I've wanted to grow a Malawi or Golden Tiger but the only downside that I've read is that they can have really long flower times, sometimes 15-20 weeks as opposed to the standard 8-10 weeks.

There are some interesting African landraces at Ace Seeds. They are, by all accounts I've seen, legit.

Of course check out the sponsors first, but what you are asking for is a bit of a specialty.

I've wanted to grow a Malawi or Golden Tiger but the only downside that I've read is that they can have really long flower times, sometimes 15-20 weeks as opposed to the standard 8-10 weeks.
Amen brother, if you want landrace strains, think coffeeshop has ACE gear. They're by far the most trustworthy landrace seed company imo.
Ran their Malawi x Panama that was incredible. Heres a pic 10 weeks flowering
20200717_082315.jpg

Joining the mob here and will also suggest Ace Seeds. I wish I didn’t screw up on the Malawi I grew from them. Currently growing their Golden Tiger and Killer A5 Haze and both are looking good so far. Also have a Golden Tiger x Panama from them to grow as well. These are my gals from Day 49 yesterday and will probably switched to flowering a week from today.

Golden Tiger

7_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsgolden-tiger.jpg

Killer A5 Haze

grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedskiller-a5-haze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom