Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

Looking pretty good. The smell is actually pretty sweet smelling almost tropical.

5FF2FE97-8475-439F-A6FF-D8ADC3356E98.jpeg

84CDE18D-9D6A-4B11-A099-496345DEDE0E.jpeg

A592AD97-5476-42B0-8132-10F3D7337ED0.jpeg
Are you having any problems with holding up your colas? I can’t see that you’re using anything.👀 CL🍀

Are you having any problems with holding up your colas? I can’t see that you’re using anything.👀 CL🍀
So I still had a good amount of wire around the plant until yesterday. I removed most of it. To me the weight of the colas is giving me more light room and better light coverage as it gets weighed down. I’m not sure if that’s a good way to look at it or not. But none of the branches seem like they want to break or anything.

This plant is going for the triple crown in the contests this month I hope she does well! She gave me a decent sized harvest considering all the debacles with this grow and strain. Overall some decent smoke.
BC405A7A-34D1-4E01-9B32-35FDF234B661.jpeg

I’m having a bit of night time temp issues. My tent keeps creeping closer to 60 degrees during my light off time(2am-8am). My house is incredibly hard to keep heated. Especially in the bedroom my tent is in. The heating is very inconsistent at night. Do I get a small space heater? If so any recommendations?
Maybe a Oil burning one. Keep it in the tent. It'll keep the air warm and not contradict the fan equipment and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom