Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

Wow you moved that beast ? Amazing move.

She budding hard, very nice
Actually I’ve had to move this grow twice now. First time I was 110 days in. The move killed the plant. Drove it from Colorado to Michigan. This move was only an hour north. Much easier and tolerable on the plant. I did it during its night cycle and it did great. Especially using the furniture dolly.

Actually I’ve had to move this grow twice now. First time I was 110 days in. The move killed the plant. Drove it from Colorado to Michigan. This move was only an hour north. Much easier and tolerable on the plant. I did it during its night cycle and it did great. Especially using the furniture dolly.

Kudos man I had to do something like this last year… I know how terrible it can be to move them around like that. You did an excellent job.

Yes it was very stressful more for me I think lol
Kudos man I had to do something like this last year… I know how terrible it can be to move them around like that. You did an excellent job.

When I have time in about a week I will dig into the timeline. Little did everyone know but we moved again into our long term situation. I was able to get the whole tent on a furniture dolly and into a uhaul. Everything went smooth. @Bill284 im in the soo now haha
Awesome. :welldone:
Still in St I. ?
What going to do now?

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Awesome. :welldone:
Still in St I. ?
What going to do now?

Bill284 😎
Now all the way in sault sainte Marie. Just a hop and a skip from the great white north “a”. Gonna finish this sativa and never grow one again hahahah

Now all the way in sault sainte Marie. Just a hop and a skip from the great white north “a”. Gonna finish this sativa and never grow one again hahahah
I see why. :rofl: Freeken huge.
So you went farther north, closer to us.
3 hrs and 28 minutes to the boarder crossing from here. " at Sault ste. Marie "
Should I get out the Cowboy Steaks?

Bill284 😎

Still going…..and going…. And going LOL you guys still think POTM July?

C972BB25-E2ED-4F54-8955-5F2541DB0521.jpeg

C1506C71-BC43-47C7-B35D-C3F654375CF2.jpeg

4E1DDCB5-4E0E-4CB7-960A-5086807299A1.jpeg

D3A4A3B3-7216-4F79-A6EA-684B77487FA4.jpeg

E293143F-3FD0-4C45-B53B-EDE6DB6D9135.jpeg

0E3D49A9-CE2C-4747-B192-5EDEC7BB4FA8.jpeg

379CEFED-45AD-4F41-B185-0A29310ACC36.jpeg

Oh bro don’t say that, look 👀 at the great job you did. And the best bud you prolly can get and can’t buy. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::cheer::yahoo:

what a great grow journal - looks like its coming to it's end
Maybe I'll get lucky with another Journal of the month nomination, thank you for the kind words friend.

Back
Top Bottom