She staying warm?
Hope your doing well Mucker. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

She staying warm?
Hope your doing well Mucker. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
She is doing ok right now. It’s been a little warmer last few days, so that’s helping a bit. Heater is here on Monday. I also took advantage of a sale at target. They had these $35 Blink mini cameras on sale buy one get one free. One for my tent and one for my garage. I plan on using it to make a time lapse in the future. Probably next grow. I can take pictures with it as well. My tents really coming along haha
D4D806C4-069B-4F2E-A7BB-2D5551D8F487.png

I love DWC when the roots get established and the plant just takes off. She looks fantastic.

I love DWC when the roots get established and the plant just takes off. She looks fantastic.
It’s so cool man. The amount of daily growth with this system is insane. My leaves are reacting to the temperature swings at night. Getting some brown spots popping up. Heater is here tonight. Great timing. -15 degree’s Thursday.

Heater kept room nice and toasty all night. :) Thank you for recommending the Oil Rad.
That’s awesome! Once the room gets warm. And it’s noticeable you can turn the power setting down to use much less power but keep it set to the same temp. It will then maintain that temp for less wattage draw.

That’s awesome! Once the room gets warm. And it’s noticeable you can turn the power setting down to use much less power but keep it set to the same temp. It will then maintain that temp for less wattage draw.
Yes the one I purchase has an ECO mode and thermostat. I have it set at 75f and on a 10 hour timer starting at 10pm. Woke up to a nice warm room. The wife was happy and that’s more important than my plant hahaha. But the eco setting is supposed to maintain temp on lower wattage draw. So far so good.

She looks great! How do you determine how long you will veg?
Well….. Ultimately it’s up to the grower. You can veg as long as you want if you have the space. I could be wrong and correct me if I am but I think most cannabis plants can be flipped after two-three weeks if you wanted. The longer you veg the higher the yield will be from a bigger plant. For me I’m doing heavy LST on this plant, so I will let it grow a bit and let the root system really establish itself in its bucket. It all depends on what you want as a grower, the room/space you have, the strain you’re growing.

I’m definitely open to feedback on this question. I could be way wrong :)

Well….. Ultimately it’s up to the grower. You can veg as long as you want if you have the space. I could be wrong and correct me if I am but I think most cannabis plants can be flipped after two-three weeks if you wanted. The longer you veg the higher the yield will be from a bigger plant. For me I’m doing heavy LST on this plant, so I will let it grow a bit and let the root system really establish itself in its bucket. It all depends on what you want as a grower, the room/space you have, the strain you’re growing.

I’m definitely open to feedback on this question. I could be way wrong :)
That’s the thinking.
You should veg for as much space as you can flower in.
Remembering that during the stretch plants can stretch 30 to even 50%!

If it’s your first time growing a strain and/or your not employing some type of method to maintain size early on
it’s probably better to veg less
And play it safe.

The wife was happy and that’s more important than my plant hahaha.
And the mantra proves true again!
But the eco setting is supposed to maintain temp on lower wattage draw. So far so good.
That’s a definite plus! I didn’t have time to pick mine out I had to move everything on the rush and just bought the closest thing to fit my needs the box store had at the time.
Definitely wish I could have waited and got one with and eco mode!
How’s the thermostat is it reading pretty accurately

She never stopped. She hit the ceiling and still kept going, even above the lights. That was a 6' tent I believe, maybe 5'10" or something like that. Strain was Blue Dream.

Chase, she's looking mighty fine today! Everything looks great.

My other plant would have hit the ceiling too. I had to pull branches down hard with the net. Ended up splitting the main stem I was pulling down so hard.
8280ACB2-464F-4FC4-BF22-4729C1750A13.jpeg
4E57F36E-99E1-4D1E-B5B4-401CB7FE62E4.jpeg

She never stopped. She hit the ceiling and still kept going, even above the lights. That was a 6' tent I believe, maybe 5'10" or something like that. Strain was Blue Dream.

Chase, she's looking mighty fine today! Everything looks great.
I would lose my mind with that thing hahaha instant panic

Back
Top Bottom