Grow Number 2 Malawi Gold

And the mantra proves true again!

That’s a definite plus! I didn’t have time to pick mine out I had to move everything on the rush and just bought the closest thing to fit my needs the box store had at the time.
Definitely wish I could have waited and got one with and eco mode!
How’s the thermostat is it reading pretty accurately
The thermostat to be completely 100% honest I need time at home to watch it. Got yesterday and I work till Thursday. I’m off until Tuesday. Thursday in Denver is low temp of -13 degrees. Good day to test it out.

Also is that your air pump just dangling? LOL @AspenCultivator

LOL yes it is! I didn't want to go back out and buy a check valve, so I decided raising it above the res would stop any back siphoning if there were a power outage.

LOL yes it is! I didn't want to go back out and buy a check valve, so I decided raising it above the res would stop any back siphoning if there were a power outage.
Gotta do what you gotta do LOL

Now that is thinking out side the box 😂 that’s awesome!

I wonder if doing it this way has a very positive effect on airflow into the res….

Day 31. December 21st. Grew off the screen. Gonna have to raise the camera :)
C0F30FCE-EAFB-470E-9EF8-336319D62934.png

Beautiful. I definitely want to grow this strain in the future 👍👍💚💚
She gonna lose some leaves tomorrow :) a little haircut is in the works. Gonna ditch some of these bigger fan leaves.

Today was a good day to do some plant maintenance. Topped the reservoir and added some more bacteria. Balanced PH a bit. I actually decided to lower the light based on the success I’m having with LST and to help heat her up a bit. Trimmed up some of the bigger fan leaves to promote more growth on the branches. Gonna do a complete res change on Monday and Evaluate Flipping the lights Friday. She’s is doing very well. Branches are getting thick. I have my eyes on a possible nutrient deficiency.

Welcome to follow along. To me it seemed easier then dirt just more up front cost. I built everything my self. Just bought the bucket with a lid, black hose, pump, air stone, net pot. Drilled some holes and slapped her together. Get some PH balanced water Add some nutrients and for me I added beneficial bacteria to fight off root rot and promote growth. Everyday I just check the PH,PPM,Water level. I really like it and the growth is to the max.

Side note, I’ve added one of those Co2 bags to my tent. If it works, great. If not, no harm done.
I’ll be stopping by also I’m curious about the Malawi. I’m getting ready for my first indoor Golden Tiger grow although I’ll be using FF soils in 5gl. grow bags. CL🍀

Day 33. December 23rd. New camera angle for now inside the tent. Also it’s turned into a life hack at the moment. But you can hang a lot inside the tent on the walls with those sticky/Velcro no damage picture holders for normal walls. It’s how I’m keeping the camera up.
5634C2A9-FFBE-4DB9-BEA2-184108AB3E2E.png

Looking good !

BTW > my Herbies seeds order has cleared customs and be here on Friday....

I've delayed the start of my next grow to include a Malawi ;)

Cheers
Awesome I can’t wait to see them grow!

Back
Top Bottom