Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

Yupp, You can load it like this. and YES, It will shoot you out to the stars ;)
We recommend the capsules for easier cleaning.
Also, there is a wax pad included in the box, you can use that over the kief. Unscrew the gold disk from the lid and it will open the airflow a bit more;)

Personally, I like to load less for the excellent airflow, and it will allow me to control how high I want to go.
I saw heavy-duty guys loading flowers on the bottom and putting wax on top :O The guy went "out of space" in 5 min :)
This device can handle a variety of combinations. Make sure you use the wax pad when you consume hash or concentrate/wax/. Use the capsules as it will make a night and day difference in cleaning.

It is a privilege to read your journeys with our product! I highly appreciate the feedback!

Happy Airvaping!
Haha - OK so I did indeed load some kief on top and got - look I shot for stars and found them 😅

I’m in touch with Fern.

My best feed fack so far? The gold nd just brushing it off with your finge rather than cleaning or replacing steel mesh bits
Its awesome still gor battery left after 3 evenings?

🤣

I mean I paid for mine! 😂 Still legit honest review

See how the maintenance pans out - i ordered the caps and the new glass bong attachment because whilst sn awesome product already, adding a glass bong to a vape? Hehe…

C’mon… how long does it take to open the box…. 🤣

Actually its not that clear. It folds up! Get stuck in!
Scrog and a Airvape?

IMG_3544.jpeg
IMG_3545.jpeg

Tell me you don’t need to wait for that crop to finish to try it!

Lush looking plants there though!
I got weed coming out my Wahzooo! I’m hitting the Airvape as we speak!

:bongrip:
IMG_3554.jpeg
IMG_3555.jpeg

The chamber is smaller than my others which is fine, looser packed is better I’ve found.

Think I’ve had 5-6 bowls out of it. But some probably not finished. I jump around strains. Battery finally finished off the first charge last night which is pretty epic.

Wireless charging is decent speed too. Better than my Kindle off an Apple charger.

IMG_7761.jpeg

Yeah it is awesome! It heats up in around 15 seconds! I let it sit for a minute after it comes to temp (around 390F) before taking a hit. Unlike @NickHardy I pack the bowl tightly, I put almost 1/2 a gram of ground flower (I mix CBD flower with THC flower). I've used it twice now and it has worked great both times, nice clouds of vapor, good clean taste, it has a glass airpath and it is easy to clean... I also hooked it up to my desktop bubbler. Sorry I'm lit right now... Review to follow... I'll try a loose pack and see how that works out.

:lot-o-toke:

We’ve got quite a lot of Serious Seeds CBD Warlock growing and grown. Bred by Serious and CBD Boys. They aimed for a 1:1 CBD - THC ratio. Might be your cup of char!
What are the percentages of cannabinoids?

To add - lots of talk here of banning growing, all medical (means homegrower/boutique commercial probably out) We’re growing it to show willing on the medical. No one else has this stuff in the market either. I’ve tried some stuff we grew but seeded AF - long story. Its in my Solo journal. Dunno yesterday mixed all that grow in one 1lb bag for pre rolls so can’t taste again. But the next day or three we’re harvesting 5 1.5m ladies of it and getting them tested - it grows really easy too. Here’s one about a month back at final defoliation and today.
0185971D-9230-4DDB-990F-6DF146A688D2.jpeg
IMG_7768.jpeg

Mine got into Chicago today. It just has to cross the lakes. Some woods. A big bridge. More woods. A few farms, and some more woods and I’ll have her on Tuesday :)
Mine appears to have left JFK airport and on its way to my country :yahoo:

We’ve got quite a lot of Serious Seeds CBD Warlock growing and grown. Bred by Serious and CBD Boys. They aimed for a 1:1 CBD - THC ratio. Might be your cup of char!
I can buy CBD flower real cheap here in the states, the last ounce I bought of small buds (10.8% CBDA & 8.4% CBDV), I paid approx $30 US dollars delivered to my post office box. So I'm not sure it is worth growing, considering the cost of electricity...

Ounces go for 50 here sometimes... not even the cbd stuff.
The black market and legal market are in constant competition with each other and it keeps the prices low.
The consumers are happy but I wouldn't imagine the profit margins are great and it's not sustainable.

The prices have me wondering how long I'll be growing for if I can just buy it instead...
But I also enjoy growing and it's became a hobby.

Would suck if they change the laws on you @NickHardy.

Looks like the vape will be here sometime in the next 2 days. 🥳

I have not bought black market weed in probably over 35 years, although from people I talk to you can buy an ounce for $200 US or less in my area in So Cal from the black market. I know that the black market is hurting the legal market here in California. Growing is a great hobby that I really enjoy. I end up giving most of my harvests away. I have older jars of weed that I will be using as mulch and putting into the worm bin... Not sure how many people that I know would want CBD flowers though.

Got it today. Was expecting it tomorrow! Gonna use her for a week or so and get to know her. Will review soon after :). Thank you again so much @Airvape

B13AB03A-FCAF-4069-9AF9-55ADE395ECA5.jpeg

7C9CCA6E-5B49-4C56-8904-A0FC47D2E4C9.jpeg

C3DEE561-417A-4834-9952-565B1AF5547F.jpeg

F84197EC-4744-40E2-83CD-3783EEBA64C1.jpeg

3ACFB81E-7433-4249-8810-33A0C6789C86.jpeg

0135C161-671B-4504-A67A-78DDE7FE48FC.jpeg
About Time!!!

:passitleft:

Alright guys here is my review…….
367DB119-357E-453F-8224-0523980D60EB.jpeg

….no but really… holy cow! I may have loaded a pod with straight kief… I don’t know what I want more my fridge or my couch… typing this was a major task in itself… Great vape!! I can already tell you that it will be HEAVILY used.. will have to take notes for my final review so I don’t forget ;)

Back
Top Bottom