Airvape Vaporizers Discussion Thread

Ok I received my
Legacy Pro Vape a couple of months ago and I've been giving it a good go.
I'm traditionally a bong smokers of 30+ years and the sweet terpene taste from this vape makes my bong taste like an ashtray and that's no exaggeration.
It takes a few more bowls to get to the same stoneness as my bong but the flavour is outstanding.

The gold plated Airbubble-dosing capsules are great for vaping on the go you can have them pre packed ready to go.

I thought the PRO Dosing Tool was a gimmick until I tried it, its a godsend it makes packing a breeze and a clean process it also has a little bottle brush in its handle , a nice touch.

The cleaning of the vape is a little fiddly but not too bad .
The one thing I would have changed is the mouth piece, where it pushes into the vape I would have made that part round so you can orientate the vape how ever you like but leave the part that you put in your mouth the same.
The over all run time of the vape is good and being an 18650 battery you can swap it out if you haven't got time to charge it ,having said that you can also use it while its charging ( a bonus)
It heats up very fast , I haven't tried the wax pad it comes with as of yet .
Overall its very well built and it feels like a quality bit of kit in your hand
20231122_113839.jpg

Thanks AirVape

never seen a better deal on bundles like this one.
new vaper heads, old VAS heads, should eat this deal up, and soon before it ends.
it's everything you need from beginning to end except for a silicone WPA for bong use.:hookah:
I use my AIRVAPE more than my pipe now. Love it. I would definitely get the bundle with the pods.

Back
Top Bottom