Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

I think my lungs appreciate vaping. It's a little different than combustion based smoking, that's for sure.
I pack a bowl and puff on it for 5 to 7 minutes and by then I know I've got what I can out of it.
Then I take the vaped weed and save it for edibles. I've filled a jar up in no time but it's not going to waste.

I think my lungs appreciate vaping. It's a little different than combustion based smoking, that's for sure.
I pack a bowl and puff on it for 5 to 7 minutes and by then I know I've got what I can out of it.
Then I take the vaped weed and save it for edibles. I've filled a jar up in no time but it's not going to waste.
Is there anything left in the spent material after vaping it?

yep. it just dries out and turns brown. save anything you scoop out after for edibles.
most of the THC will have been vaporized or degraded into CBN, I believe.
your edibles will be extra sleepy. no need for the decarb step.
AV has a bunch of recipes on their blog if you want to put on a chefs hat.

Coming from smoking a bong all my life im struggling to get stoned with it im smoking way more weed using it 💁‍♂️
The Enso will solve this problem;) I just tested a few days ago, you can pack that bowl with 2-3g! the blast you get from it is astronomical.

Ok I received my
Legacy Pro Vape a couple of months ago and I've been giving it a good go.
I'm traditionally a bong smokers of 30+ years and the sweet terpene taste from this vape makes my bong taste like an ashtray and that's no exaggeration.
It takes a few more bowls to get to the same stoneness as my bong but the flavour is outstanding.

The gold plated Airbubble-dosing capsules are great for vaping on the go you can have them pre packed ready to go.

I thought the PRO Dosing Tool was a gimmick until I tried it, its a godsend it makes packing a breeze and a clean process it also has a little bottle brush in its handle , a nice touch.

The cleaning of the vape is a little fiddly but not too bad .
The one thing I would have changed is the mouth piece, where it pushes into the vape I would have made that part round so you can orientate the vape how ever you like but leave the part that you put in your mouth the same.
The over all run time of the vape is good and being an 18650 battery you can swap it out if you haven't got time to charge it ,having said that you can also use it while its charging ( a bonus)
It heats up very fast , I haven't tried the wax pad it comes with as of yet .
Overall its very well built and it feels like a quality bit of kit in your hand .
20231122_113839.jpg

Well done Airvape

🌟 Attention Vapor Enthusiasts! 🌬️

We're thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for all vape enthusiasts out there! 🔥 We're offering a FREE AirVape Legacy Pro for an exclusive review!

If you're passionate about vaporizers and love sharing your insights, this is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest. Experience the cutting-edge features of the AirVape Legacy Pro and let the world know what you think!

To qualify, follow us, like this post, and comment on why you're the perfect candidate to review the AirVape Legacy Pro. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your vaping experience!

#AirVapeLegacyPro #VapeReview #FreebieAlert #VapeCommunity 🌬️✨

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-24 at 11.05.29 AM (1).jpeg
I hope I'm not to late this would be a dream to test and review. I've tried a few different vapes and haven't really found one I like yet I bet yours is different.@Airvape

🌟 Attention Vapor Enthusiasts! 🌬️

We're thrilled to offer a unique opportunity for all vape enthusiasts out there! 🔥 We're offering a FREE AirVape Legacy Pro for an exclusive review!

If you're passionate about vaporizers and love sharing your insights, this is your chance to get your hands on the latest and greatest. Experience the cutting-edge features of the AirVape Legacy Pro and let the world know what you think!

To qualify, follow us, like this post, and comment on why you're the perfect candidate to review the AirVape Legacy Pro. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to elevate your vaping experience!

#AirVapeLegacyPro #VapeReview #FreebieAlert #VapeCommunity 🌬️✨

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-24 at 11.05.29 AM (1).jpeg
I perfect candidate because I've hated all the vapes I've purchased very disappointed. Would love to try a good one and will definitely leave a honest review! Thanks hope I'm not to late for this @Artrix

I perfect candidate because I've hated all the vapes I've purchased very disappointed. Would love to try a good one and will definitely leave a honest review! Thanks hope I'm not to late for this @Artrix
AIRVAPE and artrix are different companies..

Back
Top Bottom