Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Received today! Thank you Artrix. I really like what I see with the 510s and pods. They seem very well put together. I can’t wait to give them a try with my first ever home mix!

7ACD9CDD-BD21-4870-BA82-92E0CFB47BA3.jpeg

D802E67C-1D19-4CD0-872E-01A69178A144.jpeg
WOW nice, real nice…talk about easy to fill !

WOW nice, real nice…talk about easy to fill !
So far so good. I had zero issues loading it. I even used the nice box it came in to load and hold. Will update in 4 hours. I hope I did it right in the mix. The viscosity seems right. Very excited. Thanks again @Artrix . Will have more updates in the days and weeks ahead as I get better at doing this. Cheers all!

E51F189A-73EB-4A87-9303-1115DB557926.jpeg

So far so good. I had zero issues loading it. I even used the nice box it came in to load and hold. Will update in 4 hours. I hope I did it right in the mix. The viscosity seems right. Very excited. Thanks again @Artrix . Will have more updates in the days and weeks ahead as I get better at doing this. Cheers all!

E51F189A-73EB-4A87-9303-1115DB557926.jpeg
Beautiful!!!:thumb:

Looking forwards to more updates!!! :circle-of-love:

Check out this vid Tok. The process, not necessarily the actual way. How to make 100% Solventless Rosin Cartridges - Lowtemp Industries I found to do it and nothing else a fail.
I also saw a similar video and tried to thin my rosin by keeping it in a double boiler set to 150° for 48 hours. The process was pretty straightforward, but it did not thin the rosin for me. My home oven is unable to maintain anything under 200°, and swings wildly, so I thought the DB would suffice. Nope.

Thank you @StoneOtter

Apparently, I have some work cut out for me learning this process.
That's the way to thin rosen with low heat. Mixing it with a safe (izer) of some sort is the other I know. Terps can be nice too. Try less is more to start for terps. Have fun!
I also saw a similar video and tried to thin my rosin by keeping it in a double boiler set to 150° for 48 hours. The process was pretty straightforward, but it did not thin the rosin for me. My home oven is unable to maintain anything under 200°, and swings wildly, so I thought the DB would suffice. Nope.
I have an Instant pot that has a sous vide setting that works good. It goes for 24 hours anyway I forget if I have to reprogram it for the second day. Maybe.
I do like using an all glass syringe. As long as It's warmish It'll pump. 2 or 3 ml is nice.

Artrix 1 gram cart refill. :)
Here's how I do it.
I took some rosin from the freezer and dropped it in a shot glass.
Put it in the microwave for ten seconds and added liquidizer.
Stirred the mixture until a good viscosity and put it aside to cool in the dark.
Over the course of a couple of days, I would return to the shot glass, to find it had hardened back up.
A few drops more of liquidizer would be added, stirred, and put back to cool. Just stirring it, causes it to thin. (heat)
Once I returned to a cold shot glass and found the viscosity to be good, it's time to fill some carts.

The results ended up being top notch. I used the most recently pressed Colombian Gold. The cart functioned perfectly on the battery it was screwed into, and the vaper is top notch.:)
Thanks Atrix.:love:

Cart making CG 2024 (2).JPG

Colombian Gold rosin juice at the right viscosity for cartridges.

Cart making CG 2024 (5).JPG

Three Artrix cartridges ready to be filled with Colombian Gold full flower rosin.

Cart making CG 2024 (7).JPG

Blunt tipped syringe filled with Colombian Gold rosin ready to fill the 1 gram Artrix cartridge.

Cart making CG 2024 (9).JPG

Three Artrix cartridges filled. Time to put the mouth pieces on. Don't forget to pull the little end cap off before trying to hit it. :rolleyes:

Cart making CG 2024 (11).JPG

Three Artrix one gram cartridges filled with Colombian Gold full flower rosin juice.:)

Cart making CG 2024 (12).JPG

Filled Artrix one gram empty vapor cartridges filled with Colombian Gold full flower juice. Attached to the battery. It works perfectly and the Colombian Gold rosin is a winner too. :love::cheesygrinsmiley::volcano-smiley:

Artrix 1 gram cart refill. :)
Here's how I do it.
I took some rosin from the freezer and dropped it in a shot glass.
Put it in the microwave for ten seconds and added liquidizer.
Stirred the mixture until a good viscosity and put it aside to cool in the dark.
Over the course of a couple of days, I would return to the shot glass, to find it had hardened back up.
A few drops more of liquidizer would be added, stirred, and put back to cool. Just stirring it, causes it to thin. (heat)
Once I returned to a cold shot glass and found the viscosity to be good, it's time to fill some carts.

The results ended up being top notch. I used the most recently pressed Colombian Gold. The cart functioned perfectly on the battery it was screwed into, and the vaper is top notch.:)
Thanks Atrix.:love:

Cart making CG 2024 (2).JPG

Colombian Gold rosin juice at the right viscosity for cartridges.

Cart making CG 2024 (5).JPG

Three Artrix cartridges ready to be filled with Colombian Gold full flower rosin.

Cart making CG 2024 (7).JPG

Blunt tipped syringe filled with Colombian Gold rosin ready to fill the 1 gram Artrix cartridge.

Cart making CG 2024 (9).JPG

Three Artrix cartridges filled. Time to put the mouth pieces on. Don't forget to pull the little end cap off before trying to hit it. :rolleyes:

Cart making CG 2024 (11).JPG

Three Artrix one gram cartridges filled with Colombian Gold full flower rosin juice.:)

Cart making CG 2024 (12).JPG

Filled Artrix one gram empty vapor cartridges filled with Colombian Gold full flower juice. Attached to the battery. It works perfectly and the Colombian Gold rosin is a winner too. :love::cheesygrinsmiley::volcano-smiley:
Look like some primo rosin carts my man, excellent work.

Look like some primo rosin carts my man, excellent work.
Thank you. :) Just in time too. I don't smoke inside the house and it's getting pretty cold on my screened-in porch here in these Appalachian foothills.:oops: I vape in the house.
The cartridges are well made, easy to fill, and hit real easy too.😎

I got my 510s a few days ago and jumped right in to making some oil using Slurricane rosin.

The carts work like a charm! Nice smooth hits with plenty of vape streaming through.

I was disappointed to read on this thread that they are not refillable. Why not? Is it just a taste issue or a functionality issue that makes them unable to be reused?

Hell, I'm going to try and reuse on anyway!

Artrix carts.jpg

I got my 510s a few days ago and jumped right in to making some oil using Slurricane rosin.

The carts work like a charm! Nice smooth hits with plenty of vape streaming through.

I was disappointed to read on this thread that they are not refillable. Why not? Is it just a taste issue or a functionality issue that makes them unable to be reused?

Hell, I'm going to try and reuse on anyway!

Artrix carts.jpg
They are made better than the ones I ordered off Amazon(no name imports) and they worked just fine being refilled. Don't expect the taste to be as good as a fresh filled one. :volcano-smiley:

It's a great "Legacy" product as a younger guy I know keeps trying to sell me $35.00 Vapes called Cake, they are terrible, I tell him get me Rosin cartriges, fresh press but, He can't deliver, my .Org buddies do 3D printing ect. This would be easy for them, then I could vape not use a bong and slurper. SSgrower

My carts showed up last week, thank you Artrix. Seem to be extremely well put together. Liquidizer and terps showed up yesterday. Opened and repackaged presumably by Canadian customs, nosy buggers. Waiting on the boy to squish me some Northern Lights that I have been saving for just such a time. Gonna be a big learning curve but looking forward to some kickass hits.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom