Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

If stealth is what you want in a vape The Fifty is your answer. With it's small 4-1/2 " length, you can hide it in your hand while vaping. Sleek ergonomic design, keep it in your top pocket or sock, with its flat design you can barely feel it. With its magnetic pod system, you can change flavors & strains in seconds

Filled my pod with thick QWET cannabis oil with no thinners. Will be testing to see if it drains the pod to the end. No buttons to push just take a hit & it lights up. Seems to be working just as good with the thick oil as the Drillor cartridge so far.
Will keep you informed on results

Nice space for a fill needle in them!

The Fitty pods were a bit more of a challenge to fill compared to the Drillor cartridge, especially since I didn't have a fill needle. I just old schooled it with a wire & a lighter. Will get a needle when I do more
I pulled out the silicon seal & inserted the oil coated wire in, then warmed the wire with lighter to extract.
On the Drillor with it being glass I was able to heat with lighter.to get it to flow to the bottom.
The Fitty has a plastic pod, so had to warm with a warm air source (wood stove) could use a hair dyer, ect. to get it to the bottom of cart

For me this will be my first go doing it at home. I’ve never bought empty carts or made my own concentrate for the carts. This is all new to me. A whole new adventure. With all that said I have no experience trying to re use any carts. How much can they break down to be cleaned usually?
I would expect to get maybe two(would love more)good uses out of a cart before I discarded it. One seems like a waste and something I would like to avoid just for the sake of waste from vaping in general.
The really big reason for me to learn all this is because this is my first full winter in U.P Michigan and I’m burning carts like crazy. The cost is adding up. The best deal in town is 10 1 gram carts for $100 ($120 ish after taxes/tip) so if I can find a way to cut that cost I will.(eventually will grow enough to make my own concentrates with a dabpress).
I am saving for a dabpress myself, research for months, watch video's, ect. Cheers! SS

For me this will be my first go doing it at home. I’ve never bought empty carts or made my own concentrate for the carts. This is all new to me. A whole new adventure. With all that said I have no experience trying to re use any carts. How much can they break down to be cleaned usually?
I would expect to get maybe two(would love more)good uses out of a cart before I discarded it. One seems like a waste and something I would like to avoid just for the sake of waste from vaping in general.
The really big reason for me to learn all this is because this is my first full winter in U.P Michigan and I’m burning carts like crazy. The cost is adding up. The best deal in town is 10 1 gram carts for $100 ($120 ish after taxes/tip) so if I can find a way to cut that cost I will.(eventually will grow enough to make my own concentrates with a dabpress).
How long does a cart last? I was thinking a couple of puffs in the Morning, maybe a few more in the afternoon. And a good Indica to put you out at night! I am thinking 1 cart per week?

Alright all so I bought some goodies in preparation for this fun :) I hope I’m on the right path here so if anyone can help me out.
1. I melt the wax
2. Mix in the thinner/terpenes per bottle direction.
3. Heat until well mixed at 140 degrees
4. Suck into a blunt tip syringe and add to pod/cart.
5. Allow to cool about fifteen minutes and enjoy.
Am I missing something?
How many 1G carts does one usually get out of a gram of wax/shatter using this method?(if anyone else has done it this way here)
@Artrix how many times can your carts and pods be re used? Is there any kind of cleaning in between?

EDCF4860-C013-416B-95A3-F20EAF115269.png

FDB567A4-3011-41C0-95E0-4E3DABF493EC.jpeg
With this high THC level, for me personally I would only use 1/7 of this product diluted to start and work your way up to where a couple of puffs will keep you sailing. Seems very strong, in my opinion.

If stealth is what you want in a vape The Fifty is your answer. With it's small 4-1/2 " length, you can hide it in your hand while vaping. Sleek ergonomic design, keep it in your top pocket or sock, with its flat design you can barely feel it. With its magnetic pod system, you can change flavors & strains in seconds

Filled my pod with thick QWET cannabis oil with no thinners. Will be testing to see if it drains the pod to the end. No buttons to push just take a hit & it lights up. Seems to be working just as good with the thick oil as the Drillor cartridge so far.
Will keep you informed on results

The Fitty pods were a bit more of a challenge to fill compared to the Drillor cartridge, especially since I didn't have a fill needle. I just old schooled it with a wire & a lighter. Will get a needle when I do more
I pulled out the silicon seal & inserted the oil coated wire in, then warmed the wire with lighter to extract.
On the Drillor with it being glass I was able to heat with lighter.to get it to flow to the bottom.
The Fitty has a plastic pod, so had to warm with a warm air source (wood stove) could use a hair dyer, ect. to get it to the bottom of cart
With its magnetic pod system, you can change flavors & strains in seconds
I like this idea! I also like the idea that you can dose at any level you desire, you can fine tune these carts to medicate at the level that is best for you. I would venture to even say micro dosing would be possible. Cheers

How long does a cart last? I was thinking a couple of puffs in the Morning, maybe a few more in the afternoon. And a good Indica to put you out at night! I am thinking 1 cart per week?
Yeah…. It’s a good thought in theory and probably works well for most users. For myself… a cart is 4-5 days tops. Especially in the winter. During the summer I’m outside smoking flower. But when it’s 5 degrees outside flower isn’t an option so I use the pen much more because of speed and efficiency. If I try to smoke buds outside in the garage right now it’s so cold the high doesn’t seem so “HIGH”. During the summer I don’t use many carts because I smoke flower all day.

With this high THC level, for me personally I would only use 1/7 of this product diluted to start and work your way up to where a couple of puffs will keep you sailing. Seems very strong, in my opinion.
1/7 of a gram of wax? I was going to melt a whole one and dilute the whole thing and fill up as many carts as I can. As far as potency goes the average cart I buy at the dispensary contains +80%… is there an equation I’m missing converting wax into carts as far as potency goes?

Im expecting everything to arrive together tomorrow in perfect accidental harmony. The carts and pen got to the post office today as well as my terpene starter kit(wasn’t expecting the kit until the 21st especially with the weather). Very excited 😜

1/7 of a gram of wax? I was going to melt a whole one and dilute the whole thing and fill up as many carts as I can. As far as potency goes the average cart I buy at the dispensary contains +80%… is there an equation I’m missing converting wax into carts as far as potency goes?
Well let’s see here…bear with me,,,assuming the Wax is the result of Butane extraction & whipped etc ???
(it actually doesn’t matter if it’s the shatter or wax created through the additional heating whipping process…they are still Butane extracted & will need to go through the Winterization process, reason being Butane extraction of Herb picks up “fats, waxes, other Lipids & undesirables”, it’s why this kind of extraction has a darker to light brown color Versus the frozen Herb being extracted using super cold Ethanol at about minus -45 to -55 with dry ice as the coolant in a cooler & comes out yellow in color 🥃 until the Ethanol is evaporated away & the result is a light reddish colored oil with 30-35% of all fats, waxes and lipids removed, & vapes well)

So, the wax concentrate would need to be dissolved in Ethanol 1st & Winterized,
“the undesirable fats, waxes fall out of the Ethanol after being placed in the freezer or dry ice in a cooler for some time…(when using the freezer Winterization the dissolved wax/Ethanol mix I’ll leave it in the Freezer for 3 days & carefully pour the alcohol cannabinoid mixture off the top
& a greyish goo will be on the bottom- the stuff u don’t want, because it clogs vape carts up).
Now once winterized you need to evaporate the Ethanol off & your left with refined wax oil basically, BUT NOW in oil form free of most undesirables, and ready to be placed into a C Cell cart & vaped,,,!)
I have done this process using Shatter a friend of mine got from someone but didn’t want it…worked fine…simple to do, but takes time.

As far as potency goes, if anything it should be more potent because it has been condensed as the fats, waxes etc have been removed…?

Good Day, I am not sure but I think the more you dilute the 80 pct 1 to 1, 2 to 1, etc.. that the draw you take diminishes in thc percentages. I think if you could fit the whole gram in a cart and took a puff, it would send you on your ass. Cheers

I believe I get about 50 or so hits off of a 1/2 Gr. CCell cart at 3.7 volts setting using home made
Red Honey oil…!
( so about 100 using 1 Gr cart)
Thank You, very interesting, what type of oil do you use, MCT? How many puffs does it take to get you were you want to be. Do you know approximately how strong your oil is. Cheers

I personally think that its smarter to load carts with a percentage that allows you to take 3 or 4 puffs before reaching the high end of the stoned spectrum. I imagine this changes for each individual and also depends on the strain and thc percentages. Not an easy task to complete the same every time, experience takes time, some will be needed to get this right every time.

Yeah…. It’s a good thought in theory and probably works well for most users. For myself… a cart is 4-5 days tops. Especially in the winter. During the summer I’m outside smoking flower. But when it’s 5 degrees outside flower isn’t an option so I use the pen much more because of speed and efficiency. If I try to smoke buds outside in the garage right now it’s so cold the high doesn’t seem so “HIGH”. During the summer I don’t use many carts because I smoke flower all day.
Thanks for your reply, as you know, I am not a smoker, very interesting, stay warm and enjoy the winter. Cheers

Thank You, very interesting, what type of oil do you use, MCT? How many puffs does it take to get you were you want to be. Do you know approximately how strong your oil is. Cheers
My QWET oils I’ve made so far used Girl Scout Cookies &
Tangie’ Matic strains 22-24% Thc.
I can only guess the oil is around 70-80% potency !
(As I’ve removed most fats, waxes etc. potency May be closer to the 80% mark ???)
I’m a lite smoker of herb, 2-3 hits a day or less…
But, 2 good draws of my vape oil gets me there for 3 - 4 hrs.
No mct oil used as an emulsifier
I use some Terps 1-3 drops per gram at most now & then.
I use to use PG/PEG, but with my oil being as pure as I can get it at home, I don’t use any additives at all. Vapes fine in CCell type cart…

Received today! Thank you Artrix. I really like what I see with the 510s and pods. They seem very well put together. I can’t wait to give them a try with my first ever home mix!

7ACD9CDD-BD21-4870-BA82-92E0CFB47BA3.jpeg

D802E67C-1D19-4CD0-872E-01A69178A144.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom