Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Happy Holiday Vape Enthusiasts! The Artrix Store is officially OPEN, and we're thrilled to offer you an exclusive chance to try and review our cutting-edge 510 cart Drillor and the sleek pod system Fitty! 🚀

🌟 Artrix Product Experience Program:
We've only got a limited number of spots available. If you're eager to try our products and share your professional reviews on 420 Magazine, show us some love with a like, drop an 'I'm in' below, and don't forget to shoot us a DM.

Join this exclusive opportunity to become an Artrixplorer! Share your thoughts on our top-notch products within this vibrant community!!! (Important note: we can only send empty vapes for review purposes.)

Check out more about our exciting products and thrilling promos at Artrix Store.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and happy vaping! 💨✨

12.25 510Drillor.png

12.24 Fitty.jpeg

12.23 giveaway1.png
I'm in!

Absolutely spot on! DIY might pose a challenge initially, but it's a lot more FUN! 🎉

Exciting news – DabGo will be hitting our store soon! Anyone up for a review? 🤔
im for the DabGo if possible
I had a tvape utilian 720 and it was a real pita. I would like very much to try new vape especially since I make my own hash now.😉
I agree with the 720 being a pita. Smoke is hot too.

Happy Holiday Vape Enthusiasts! The Artrix Store is officially OPEN, and we're thrilled to offer you an exclusive chance to try and review our cutting-edge 510 cart Drillor and the sleek pod system Fitty! 🚀

We've only got a limited number of spots available. If you're eager to try our products and share your professional reviews on 420 Magazine, show us some love with a like, drop an 'I'm in' below, and don't forget to shoot us a DM.

Join this exclusive opportunity to become an Artrixplorer! Share your thoughts on our top-notch products within this vibrant community!!! (Important note: we can only send empty vapes for review purposes.)

Check out more about our exciting products and thrilling promos at Artrix Store.

12.25 510Drillor.png

12.24 Fitty.jpeg

12.23 giveaway1.png
Going to be honest, I tried vaping once and I didn't like the smoke, the vape got hot and uncomfortable to hold in your hand, we had to let the vape cool between smokes, and the smoke was also hot and wasn't a pleasant experience.

I have always been a kinda thrown off vaping because of the safety issues behind it, never really gave it a fair shot after that one try because of all the stories I heard of DIY vape heating elements breaking even causing injuries.

I know the vape pen industry has come a long way since I first tried it years ago.

Are the pens safer now? Do they still get really hot when you pull from them?

Going to be honest, I tried vaping once and I didn't like the smoke, the vape got hot and uncomfortable to hold in your hand, we had to let the vape cool between smokes, and the smoke was also hot and wasn't a pleasant experience.

I have always been a kinda thrown off vaping because of the safety issues behind it, never really gave it a fair shot after that one try because of all the stories I heard of DIY vape heating elements breaking even causing injuries.

I know the vape pen industry has come a long way since I first tried it years ago.

I agree with u

Man, yall lemme know how these carts do with the thick oil. I like to get funky myself, I'll fill a whole pack of em if they can go the distance.

Sadly this leads to inaccurate reviews, and unreliable ratings on Amazon since people just want a free product and their money back. Sure they might use the product, but they won't document their performance or quality in their journals.

There's tons of companies doing this, which is why I never read nor rely on 5 star reviews to make purchase assessments 😂

Anyways, if anyone does get them, please give us a fair review of the item here, that way we as consumers are better informed and we don't peddle poor quality products to other readers or viewers on our social media platforms and grow journals.

Not sure if that’s what’s happening here as I haven’t heard back yet. Sadly I’ve had another company do this. “Buy our product on Amazon, do a review, get a refund.” I find this to be kinda scammy in the review process. Give us five stars and we will give you a refund… yeah no.

Sadly this leads to inaccurate reviews, and unreliable ratings on Amazon since people just want a free product and their money back. Sure they might use the product, but they won't document their preformance or quality in their journals.

There's tons of companies doing this, which is why I never read nor rely on 5 star reviews to make purchase assessments 😂

Anyways, if anyone does get them, please give us a fair review of the item here, that way we as consumers are better informed and we don't peddle poor quality products to other readers or viewers on our social media platforms and grow journals.
You guys may be reading history into this. I understand once bitten twice shy. I've received many products from several sponsors without purchasing them first! Sometimes a review is expected. No one ever says it has to be in favor of the sponsor! Ever! That's my experience. Let's let this play out eh?

12.25 510Drillor.png

12.24 Fitty.jpeg

12.23 giveaway1.png
I'm in

Hey,

Thanks for being honest about your past vaping experience. We totally get it, and we've come a long way since then. Our products are designed for safety and comfort. They won't get uncomfortably hot, and we've put a lot of effort into making sure they're user-friendly.

That's why we're inviting friends here join our Artrix Product Experience Program. It's a chance to try our vapes and share their fair and honest thoughts. We're confident you'll notice the improvements.

Sadly this leads to inaccurate reviews, and unreliable ratings on Amazon since people just want a free product and their money back. Sure they might use the product, but they won't document their performance or quality in their journals.

Totally get your concern. We're all about honest reviews too. If anyone does try our products, we hope they'll give a fair review here 😊

You guys may be reading history into this. I understand once bitten twice shy. I've received many products from several sponsors without purchasing them first! Sometimes a review is expected. No one ever says it has to be in favor of the sponsor! Ever! That's my experience. Let's let this play out eh?
Totally! Genuine reviews are what we're all about. Products are on their way to friends in the Artrix Product Experience Program. Can't wait to see how it goes! If anyone's keen on reviewing our stuff, hit us up. Let's make some waves together! :yahoo:

Got my 510 Drillor Cartridges Fast well packed 5-day delivery. Nothing on the box to connect with cannabis
Had some really clean oil from last year in the freezer but when I took it out it had darkened a lot.
This should be a good test, for thick oil. Will let you know tomorrow, letting it sit for 4 hours as per filling instructions
IMG_5260 510 cart Drillor.JPG

Back
Top Bottom