Canuk Seeds: GDB Just Canuking Around

It's time to start the grow only possible due to the largesse of @Canuk Seeds! Thanks so much for the opportunity Canuk! :thanks:

I'll be growing 3 of their strains. Wish I had space for more!

Per Canuk:

G13
This cultivar is the stuff of urban legend, said to be originally developed by the US government, G13!
Many of this strains' origins remain shrouded in mystery but it is said to be the result of a governmental breeding project of Afghani Indica genetics.
G13 has an extremely classic or old-school terpene profile that is earthy and woody with strong sweet citrus overtones.
Thanks to the Afghani Indica parentage - G13 has strong sedative effects that are helpful in the treatment of symptoms associated with anxiety, depression, pain and muscle spasms. G13 stays stout and bushy, maturing in about 9 weeks, producing up to 500g/m² of very potent flowers at up to 28% THC.
1696824114365.png

1696823529324.png

CEMENT SHOES:
This heavy hitting indica is a glorious combination of OG kush and Animal Cookies, it has been known to make you feel as if you’re sleeping with the fishes, Cement Shoes!
Cement Shoes has a typical Indica terpene profile with aromas and tastes that have been described as sweet, nutty, citrus, mint and berry.
As you would infer from the name, Cement Shoes makes you feel heavy, with an intense body stone, and overwhelmingly relaxing effect some have described as sedative.
An experienced grower employing typical topping and LST methods can expect a very large yield from Cement Shoes at up to 600g/m².
1696824252541.png

1696823692032.png

PURPLE PUNCH:
Purple Punch is developed from the potent combination of two Californian classics - Larry OG and Grand Daddy Purple.
Purple Punch possesses an incredibly appetizing aroma and flavour that is overall herbal and sweet with hints of vanilla, blueberry, and grape.

With mostly Indica parentage Purple Punch is inherently relaxing, euphoric and sedative making it a perfect candidate to help treat depression, pain, and anxiety.
Purple Punch will complete flowering roughly 8-9 weeks with a remarkable yield of up to 600g/m² with up to 25% THC and enormous bag appeal.

1696823908526.png

1696824316097.png

Here's the plan.

Purple Punch: 3 gallon fabric pot, flipped early (around 40+ days) to keep it smallish

G13: same as Purple Punch

Cement Shoes: 5 gallon fabric pot with a slightly longer veg period than the first 2 (about +2 weeks) for a bit more size

All will be grown in new Roots Organic Lush soil

All will be fed from a new nutrient line I'm trying. Strive Nutrients is a 2-part system designed to be use for the full grow. It's mixed into water and used as a drench feed.

They'll get started under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro (in the 2x2 tent) and then finish under some new @ViparSpectra lights that I'm still unable to name because they haven't been officially released (but same as the XS1500 Pro I think, just two of them attached as a single unit). They're in the 4x4 tent.

I dropped the seeds in water/hydrogen peroxide solution at about 10pm this evening.

I only dropped one seed of each so we may be revisiting this part of the grow. :)

I need to see some tail now!:Rasta:

I hope you can hang with me while I canuck around! :goof:

I'll hang out, GDB- hell, I'll even help you canuck it up if need be .. 🙂

Highya GDB,

Great sounding strains!! Love all of them. I may grow all three next summer if I can get the seeds. I've been looking for a "Cememt Shoes" type anyways. G13 sounds interesting. Hard telling what the government came up with. Hopefully it'll be a worthwhile grow!! Everyone loves canuking with their ladies!! Happy Smokin'

It's time to start the grow only possible due to the largesse of @Canuk Seeds! Thanks so much for the opportunity Canuk! :thanks:

I'll be growing 3 of their strains. Wish I had space for more!

Per Canuk:

G13
This cultivar is the stuff of urban legend, said to be originally developed by the US government, G13!
Many of this strains' origins remain shrouded in mystery but it is said to be the result of a governmental breeding project of Afghani Indica genetics.
G13 has an extremely classic or old-school terpene profile that is earthy and woody with strong sweet citrus overtones.
Thanks to the Afghani Indica parentage - G13 has strong sedative effects that are helpful in the treatment of symptoms associated with anxiety, depression, pain and muscle spasms. G13 stays stout and bushy, maturing in about 9 weeks, producing up to 500g/m² of very potent flowers at up to 28% THC.
1696824114365.png

1696823529324.png

CEMENT SHOES:
This heavy hitting indica is a glorious combination of OG kush and Animal Cookies, it has been known to make you feel as if you’re sleeping with the fishes, Cement Shoes!
Cement Shoes has a typical Indica terpene profile with aromas and tastes that have been described as sweet, nutty, citrus, mint and berry.
As you would infer from the name, Cement Shoes makes you feel heavy, with an intense body stone, and overwhelmingly relaxing effect some have described as sedative.
An experienced grower employing typical topping and LST methods can expect a very large yield from Cement Shoes at up to 600g/m².
1696824252541.png

1696823692032.png

PURPLE PUNCH:
Purple Punch is developed from the potent combination of two Californian classics - Larry OG and Grand Daddy Purple.
Purple Punch possesses an incredibly appetizing aroma and flavour that is overall herbal and sweet with hints of vanilla, blueberry, and grape.

With mostly Indica parentage Purple Punch is inherently relaxing, euphoric and sedative making it a perfect candidate to help treat depression, pain, and anxiety.
Purple Punch will complete flowering roughly 8-9 weeks with a remarkable yield of up to 600g/m² with up to 25% THC and enormous bag appeal.

1696823908526.png

1696824316097.png

Here's the plan.

Purple Punch: 3 gallon fabric pot, flipped early (around 40+ days) to keep it smallish

G13: same as Purple Punch

Cement Shoes: 5 gallon fabric pot with a slightly longer veg period than the first 2 (about +2 weeks) for a bit more size

All will be grown in new Roots Organic Lush soil

All will be fed from a new nutrient line I'm trying. Strive Nutrients is a 2-part system designed to be use for the full grow. It's mixed into water and used as a drench feed.

They'll get started under the @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro (in the 2x2 tent) and then finish under some new @ViparSpectra lights that I'm still unable to name because they haven't been officially released (but same as the XS1500 Pro I think, just two of them attached as a single unit). They're in the 4x4 tent.

I dropped the seeds in water/hydrogen peroxide solution at about 10pm this evening.

I only dropped one seed of each so we may be revisiting this part of the grow. :)

I need to see some tail now!:Rasta:

I hope you can hang with me while I canuck around! :goof:
Hey GDB sounds like a good selection & new lights, NICE

Looks like you got some really interesting strains. This should be quite the show :)

I'll hang out, GDB- hell, I'll even help you canuck it up if need be .. 🙂
Glad to have you dude! Maybe we can form a big group of canuk-ups! :Rasta:

Highya GDB,

Great sounding strains!! Love all of them. I may grow all three next summer if I can get the seeds. I've been looking for a "Cememt Shoes" type anyways. G13 sounds interesting. Hard telling what the government came up with. Hopefully it'll be a worthwhile grow!! Everyone loves canuking with their ladies!! Happy Smokin'
Thanks for coming Bode! Hope to have some canuking fun! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom