420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

Beautiful plant mind if I follow.
Of course, pull up a seat!
May as well do an update on these ladies
IMG_0328.jpeg

Starting to spread out and stretch just a bit now. They are nice and green- got their first full (4g) feeding of MC this morning.

I’m doing a quick veg on them so in about a week I will start shortening their days.
In about 10-12 days they will be at 12/12, lots of growth and training will happen between now and then.

Beautiful growing.

You prove the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,

🌳 🍎♥️
Thank you my friend. You grow some pretty beautiful garden art yourself.

IMG_0412.jpeg

These ladies are moving right along. Currently at 4.5g MC and completing a bit of training.

So beautiful 😻

If only they had a clean floor…

Lolling!
I’ll try to leave the floor out of the pic cause your standards are hard to live up to! 😂
Here’s some pretty colors to look at
IMG_0460.jpeg
IMG_0463.jpeg

The Cement Shoes is starting to do a drastic color change on the leaves. Stems are turning a little purple too.
Both ladies are praying and healthy.
12/12 started a bit on the young side but they were both growing alternating nodes and should do a long stretch as they mature. I pulled their training sticks…usually just let them do their thing once they spread out a bit.
IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0328.jpeg

Starting to spread out and stretch just a bit now. They are nice and green- got their first full (4g) feeding of MC this morning.

I’m doing a quick veg on them so in about a week I will start shortening their days.
In about 10-12 days they will be at 12/12, lots of growth and training will happen between now and then.
:popcorn: CL🍀

Cruisin along and lookin fine! Don’t listen to Trala Justin, us dirty floorers gotta stick together!! 😄
An active grow room is gonna have some occasional filth, I’m sorry!
I entered POTM right after @Trala and part of my selection was swayed by the clean floors in certain pics, not gonna lie. A small sacrifice for a dear friend and her disorders 🤭

How are these ladies looking as they ease into flower? I’d say pretty happy.
IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0472.jpeg

Just starting that long stretch they are going to do 🤞🏼
The pics are slightly deceiving, they have a lot more branches hidden behind those leaves. This tent will eventually be packed.

IMG_0328.jpeg

What's the benefit of shortening the days rather than going straight 12/12? Makes sense...that's how it happens in nature. I like it!

What's the benefit of shortening the days rather than going straight 12/12? Makes sense...that's how it happens in nature. I like it!
I’m not sure, was more just a personal preference. Maybe I originally did it that way to avoid shock. Seems to ease them into it a bit more like in nature.
It also gave these ones some time to veg a little longer before they establish being fully into flower.
IMG_0495.jpeg
IMG_0493.jpeg

A bit of early stretch happening and they are really filling out the tent nicely

An active grow room is gonna have some occasional filth, I’m sorry!
I entered POTM right after @Trala and part of my selection was swayed by the clean floors in certain pics, not gonna lie. A small sacrifice for a dear friend and her disorders 🤭

How are these ladies looking as they ease into flower? I’d say pretty happy.
IMG_0475.jpeg

IMG_0472.jpeg

Just starting that long stretch they are going to do 🤞🏼
The pics are slightly deceiving, they have a lot more branches hidden behind those leaves. This tent will eventually be packed.
Looks like you’re off to a great start I’d say. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Cement shoes showing her first pistils this morning!
IMG_0500.jpeg
I really figured the K Kush would go first being the fast genetics. But I also thought the Cement shoes was changing color and it’s still green (you can see tiny bits of purple but nothing else) . 🤔 Guess I get to wait and see 😂

Both plants moved to 5g/G MC two days ago.

KK showing her first pistils today (only saw it using a loupe) and both branching and greening nicely. I like the stretch and node growth so far, especially on the Cement Shoes
IMG_0520.jpeg

IMG_0519.jpeg
IMG_0517.jpeg

Plucked a few giant leaves out of the way but I’m kinda just letting them do their thing. They had training for about 8-10 days and then i pull the sticks. I don’t have the patience @Carcass has to keep them creeping outward.
1/2 of that is laziness and short attention span, the other 1/2 is that I kind of like letting them be weeds and see what they do. Sometimes that backfires and they try to get 5 feet tall in a 4 foot tent. I have a Sativa photo Nextdoor to these and it’s reminded me all week how little room I really have for photos.

And that’s why these are in flower so early 😂

And that’s why these are in flower so early 😂
And they look damn good doing it!
They had training for about 8-10 days and then i pull the sticks. I don’t have the patience @Carcass has to keep them creeping outward.
Thanks, Son!- but it's pretty easy when there's only one plant...
If I grew 4 or 5 plants, they'd get way less training- my objective then would just be to keep them all under 2.5 feet tall...:oops:

Back
Top Bottom