420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

It’s just MC, got a small bag with the new (old?) formulation and the balls.
Ha! I thought the MC folks might've come out with their own
version of Grow Dots or something......."MegaBalls" is kinda catchy...😎

**I vote "yes" on keeping the little hockey stick going...😃

Ha! I thought the MC folks might've come out with their own
version of Grow Dots or something......."MegaBalls" is kinda catchy...😎

**I vote "yes" on keeping the little hockey stick going...😃
I was really calling it that because I didn't want to talk too much about certain non sponsors. Maybe that's not even a thing anymore?
Maybe some SPONSOR would like to show me a better way? I'd be open to that on a future grow. I'm especially up for trying things on my own strains but probably not for this first Canuk run.
I'm just gonna stick to what works... kinda like people that drink light beer. Oh and speaking of that-Hockey Stick is still just sitting there, more like a goal post.:p

Maybe that's not even a thing anymore?
I think it's ok to mention (in passing) non-sponsored products now, as long as you're not promoting that company, like making a sales pitch or something...
Maybe some SPONSOR would like to show me a better way?
Next time you're in the area, I'll sponsor you😁 with some PB, Remo & Blue Planet nutrients if you'd like to try something a little different.
I'm kinda stuck on Grow Dots- for now, anyway...

Thanks for the invitation, Justin. Sorry I'm late. It's been a busy week.

So, you're another indica-lover, eh? Any particular reason you like indicas?

Thanks for the invitation, Justin. Sorry I'm late. It's been a busy week.

So, you're another indica-lover, eh? Any particular reason you like indicas?
Good to have you!
Indica for A few reasons- I like the weed to take me down a few notches, plus Sativa gave me the only panic attacks I’ve ever had in my life. That being said, I have found some Sativas that work but I’m an Indica even during the day guy.

Next time you're in the area, I'll sponsor you😁 with some PB, Remo & Blue Planet nutrients if you'd like to try something a little different.
I'm kinda stuck on Grow Dots- for now, anyway...
Sounds good! Sure you won’t miss it 😂?

Looks like we have plants the same age..Here’s the little ladies today-
IMG_9757.jpeg
and little hockey stick I don’t know about…
IMG_9758.jpeg
might not be enough there to grow. It’s not an auto so I can give it plenty of time but I don’t see much happening here. Miracles happen every day though

I'll take a seat in the back here somewhere... Looks like that hockey stick has hit a few to many pucks! Or something has been chewing on it?

:lot-o-toke:

I'll take a seat in the back here somewhere... Looks like that hockey stick has hit a few to many pucks! Or something has been chewing on it?

:lot-o-toke:
She came out looking like that, unfortunately.

Nothing chewing in here, luckily!

and little hockey stick I don’t know about…
She's still alive, and she's got a great stem!
(sorry, not much else good to say about her- yet.. 😁 .)

She came out looking like that, unfortunately.

Nothing chewing in here, luckily!
Maybe the cotyledons have a lining or membrane from the seed hull stuck on them holding them together? I know this happens sometimes, it has happened with a couple of seeds that I have grown in the past. I had to intervene and get them wet and break out the loupe and some tweezers.

:bongrip:

Maybe the cotyledons have a lining or membrane from the seed hull stuck on them holding them together? I know this happens sometimes, it has happened with a couple of seeds that I have grown in the past. I had to intervene and get them wet and break out the loupe and some tweezers.

:bongrip:
I wish that were the case here but she was just born with a defect.
IMG_9814.jpeg
IMG_9813.jpeg

I do see the tiniest of leaves popping out of what would be the center so there’s a tiny chance she recovers.

Not a huge deal, her sister is the healthiest of the other 3.

Haha, don’t come over to look in my trays then, Trala! You’ll be :eek: :eek: :eek:!!

Things are off to a great start here and thanks for the hockey stick laughs already. I’m glad you didn’t give up on tiny Tim, just for curiosity’s sake. I’m along for the ride! :popcorn:

And so much dirt and muck on that drip tray…

Would it kill you to give it a fucking wipe before you get the camera out?

I forgot —you prefer a cleaner garden and I prefer a certain comfort level. Makes me feel better when it’s occasionally clean 😂

Extra dirty today just for you, though.
IMG_0060.jpeg

Bad news about hockey stick back there, she decided to remain a tiny green piece of sports equipment rather than grow. So it looks like 3 is the magic # this tent.
I don’t know that I had room for a 4th anyway.

I forgot —you prefer a cleaner garden and I prefer a certain comfort level. Makes me feel better when it’s occasionally clean 😂

Extra dirty today just for you, though.
IMG_0060.jpeg

Bad news about hockey stick back there, she decided to remain a tiny green piece of sports equipment rather than grow. So it looks like 3 is the magic # this tent.
I don’t know that I had room for a 4th anyway.
Clutching. My. Pearls! And I’m not even wearing any!

Lolllng!

Seedlings look great :)

Back
Top Bottom