420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

IMG_9551.jpeg

and
IMG_9552.jpeg

present:

420’s @Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush and Cement Shoes-

Also introducing the @ViparSpectra XS2000 in its maiden voyage (for me) here on 420
IMG_9553.jpeg

The Strains:
IMG_9546.jpeg

IMG_9550.jpeg

and
IMG_9545.jpeg

IMG_9549.jpeg

The old setup with new light, ventilation, filters
IMG_9539.jpeg

The beans
IMG_9531.jpeg

IMG_9484.jpeg

It’s been a while for me since I broke away from my normal posting to do a comparative grow. Happy to be here with @420 and much thanks to our sponsor here, @Canuk Seeds for making all this happen.
It’s my first time growing their gear and I’m already happy with their service and shipping.

I picked strains based on personal flavor favorites like Kush, as well as outright beauty and mystique in the case of Cement Shoes. Looked like a banger and turns out many other people thought so too!

I hadn’t purchased an updated light in years and after doing some light research I decided on this size and setup. No freebies (maybe next time 😂) but I had a $50 coupon and it was very reasonable, shipped quickly and discreetly. Easy setup and so simple and old guy could use it.

So Lets Grow!

I’ll invite some of the usuals in here and when I forget someone please remember how much weed I smoke. Get on in here @Grand Daddy Black @Carcass @Virgin Ground @BooWho2 @Heavenly Hybrid @Trala @InTheShed @VetSmoke85 @Timhomegrow @beez0404 @Carmen Ray @HashGirl @Preston9mm @BeezLuiz @Bill284 @013 @StoneOtter

As always I’ll probably edit this and add lots of stuff I just wanted to get going asap. The seeds aren’t waiting.

Cool!
I'll be watchin' the magic happen!

Let's get it on! :Rasta:
Cool!
I'll be watchin' the magic happen!
Have an awesome grow!
If you don't mind, I'll hitch along.:dude-knocking:

AzLaker
:cool:
:thanks:
Thanks Amigo :high-five:

#VIVOSUN Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hi! Sorry I’m late!

🤩🤩🤩

Omg!

Why is everyone in sneakers?!

Cement Shoes?!

IMG_9833.jpeg
Quite a group of misfits already gathered here, it should be great

I did my usual 24 hours of float in 5:1 water: peroxide 3% and right into soil.
So far 3.5 out of 4 have sprouted.
IMG_9522.jpeg
IMG_9524.jpeg
We have a bit of a straggler that looks like tiny Tim so we will see how their next few days go. @Trala is rooting for her though I’m inclined to make her disappear if I don’t see something out of her soon.
IMG_9568.png

But 2 Cement Shoes and 1 K Kush and that’s a great start.

Here’s some stuff I skipped at the beginning -

Strain/s: Cement Shoes, Kryptonite Kush Fast Fem

Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Indica

Pot/Bucket Size: 3 gallon

Tent Size: 2x3

Grow Space: Garage

How Many Plants: 3.5

Environment: Indoor

Stage: Seedling

Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil

Lights: Vipar XS2000

Nutrients: MegaBalls and Superthrive and Purpinator

Room/Tent Temperature: 78-82 degrees

Relative Humidity: below 55%

Water Nute PH: 6.2

Pests: Fruitflies and gnats controlled by BT

Watering: Once Daily

that's just the canuk special. surprised they're not all born looking like a hockey stick. 🏒 🇨🇦
I appreciate the genuine laugh that gave me. I hadn’t even seen it and now I can’t unsee it!

IMG_9646.jpeg

IMG_9543.jpeg
IMG_9535.jpeg
IMG_9537.jpeg

IMG_9540.jpeg

I like the dimmer on this it clicks 4-5 different levels. One click takes it from 18k to 25k at this distance. I start mine into about 22-23k lux so I have them off to the side a bit.
IMG_9544.jpeg

My tent is only a 2x3 so it’s a little more intense in there but it’s a nice calm light.

Woke these kids right up!

Great choice on the light- 220 watts will get the job done just fine..👍

I have to ask: What are MegaBalls ? :hmmmm:
Something from the Mega Crop folks?

Great choice on the light- 220 watts will get the job done just fine..👍

I have to ask: What are MegaBalls ? :hmmmm:
Something from the Mega Crop folks?
It’s just MC, got a small bag with the new (old?) formulation and the balls.

Yeah I love the light so far and it jives well with the temp in there and the space.

IMG_9558.jpeg

Moving right along (well most of them)

Back
Top Bottom