2nd Run Ever: Cheese Auto & Cement Shoes Photo From Canuk Seeds, Join Me!

Shew. All trimmed and hung. Wet weight i get 1001.22 grams, divided by 4 looks like 250.3 grams or 8.9 oz. I'll freaking take it.
20200430_024329.jpg
20200430_024406.jpg

OK guys, any insight you all might have would be freaking awesome. Lol. Because I'm feeling stumped now... the cement shoes had been getting 6.5g of mc and 3ml calmag. I began dialing that back slowly over the last two weeks, and stopped supplementing with the calmag. Because after realizing I was at the recommended ceiling for mc and i was adding calmag and my problems that I thought I had (calmag def) weren't getting any better, but worse. So I then figured I was actually seeing an excess and treating for a Def. So lowered the dosage. AlsoThought maybe it was a ph problem catching up to me since I've been a wee bit lazy and haven't been phing my water. So the last two weeks I've been making sure its between 6.5-6.9.

Her last feed was at 5.9g/gal mc no calmag. Ph 6.7.

And in the last two days she's seeming to get worse. Some leaves starting to yellow, and on one bud the leaf tips are pointing straight up.

I'm getting really frustrated, its not really easy to keep one of these gals perfectly happy all the way through flower im finding out XD. Suppose hopefully I'll get there eventually. Again, and sorry to tag all of you pleading for help, but I'm stumped. @MrSauga @Backlipslide @InTheShed @Derbybud @Vulx @780grow @scrogathon

Here are a few pics
20200501_185140.jpg

New yellowing and upturned leaf tips
20200501_185130.jpg

Then I'm getting a little bit of this here and there, becoming more. Getting the taco/ Venus fly trap vibe going.
20200501_190555.jpg
20200501_190601.jpg

These last two are the original spots that had me thinking that it was cal mag def. Of course they look worse now than originally. But gives you an idea.
20200501_190621.jpg
20200501_190614.jpg

10-4 I will flush and trim those leaves tomorrow, she in the dark right now. I really appreciate the tips. The light is set at about 18in, and it never gets over 80 in the tent. Stays about 75-78f

Gotcha, ill get a lux measurement tomorrow too. Very well may need to raise the light a bit. What is a good rule of thumb to shoot for when just going by lux readings? Someone either shared a chart showing this or I stumbled across it at some point, can't remember:rollit:. Wish I still had it though

Gotcha, ill get a lux measurement tomorrow too. Very well may need to raise the light a bit. What is a good rule of thumb to shoot for when just going by lux readings? Someone either shared a chart showing this or I stumbled across it at some point, can't remember:rollit:. Wish I still had it though
Although there may be some people who disagree but get the lux meter app, if u have a decent phone its pretty accurate. True and tested by someone who had a expensive meter and compared to phone app. One of the handiest free app for me anyway.

I'll be one of those people who disagree! farside ran a test of a lux meter against a phone app. He found the differences beyond any acceptable range, and I don't think the quality of the phone or the app is the issue. I'm sure it's that phone cameras weren't designed to be lux meters.

They don't cost much compared to everything else we buy, so I thought it was worth the $30-35 it cost. But to each his own!

I've not tried any of the phone apps. The lux meter I have wasn't too expensive. $35-40 if I remember correctly. About to go get to flushing here in a little bit. Taking my time getting out of bed lol

The cupping of the leaves, could be caused by the light intensity... I’m seeing nothing more then a normal reaction of your plant finishing her flowering cycle. Sometimes when in flower there’s just nothing a person can do from preventing your plant from pulling excess nutrients out of old fan leaves. I would not cut the most effected leaves off, because the plant isn’t finishing pulling those non mobile nutrients out of the leaves, and if they’re gone then the plant will start pulling non mobile nutrients out of other areas (fan leaves) of the plant.

I raised the light a bit.. She was getting hit with just shy of 80,000 lux on tallest bud sites so probably a bit much she's now getting mid to low 60,000's high 50's.
20200502_104343.jpg
20200502_104351.jpg
20200502_104404.jpg

the amnesia seems to be about the same in its tent 50-60,xxx lux.
20200502_104417.jpg
20200502_104422.jpg

About to go grab my shop vac and start the flushing process. Boy oh boy

Put the plant in the bath tub. Elevate it a tad so the water can flow through without it sitting in water. I’ve also put two bamboo sticks on a 5 gal pail and let it drain into the pail. Some falls out of the pail but that’s nothing a towel can’t fix.

Back
Top Bottom