Canuk Seeds: GDB Just Canuking Around

Hello all.

I CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!

Yesterday I had another seed emerge from its plug. It was the L.A. Confidential. I'm not sure what happened to it but it looks like the cotyledons somehow got scraped off as it emerged. So what I see is nearly unrecognizable as a weed plant.

Where is @BooWho2 when I need her? This is "ridiculous"!
LAC seedling 2-13-24.jpg

On a brighter note, the upside-down Cosmic Lights seedling seems to be a survivor.
Cosmic seedling 2-13-24.jpg

I see movement in the plugs containing the photo plants (Cement Shoes & Chemdog #4) but no movement in the auto plug (Californian Snow).

What next? 🙄

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Thing's are looking up ,Right On!👍👍

Don’t worry GDB, your good luck charm (me) has arrived!

I know I shouldn’t laugh with all the trials and tribulations you’ve been growing through, but I couldn’t help it on this one! At least she’s happy to see you?

Ahh, you’re welcome. ;)

Honestly, I’m really glad that this one decided to live, since she was such a favorite for you. You’ll have to keep a clone going for a while if they don’t sell them anymore. That’s a valuable baby right there! Congrats GDB, the one that counted most, made it!! :partyboy:
I'm charmed by your visit, HH!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

"Here at Germination Central we pride ourselves in posting only about germinating seeds!"

Not really. But it's starting to feel that way around here.

Of the 5 seeds I buried on Feb. 9th only two have surfaced.

One, the Cosmic Lights, has just developed her 2nd set of leaves. She's getting off to a slow start but she lives! (I'm calling this her Day 1. Yes, that is allowed. 🙂 )
Cosmic 2-18-24 D1.JPG

The other above-ground baby, the L.A. Confidential, doesn't look like she will recover from her harsh trip to the surface. Those tiny leaves that have been struggling to survive sans cotyledons appear to be running out of gas.
LAC 2-18-24 dying seedling.JPG

I moved both of them into solo cups this past Friday. I used Roots Organic Lush soil in the cups. That should get make for a good start (at least for the CL).

------------------------------------

Also on Friday, I went at the other three pucks with my seed probe (a toothpick).

The photos, Cement Shoes and Chemdog #4, are both sealed shut, with no signs of even a beginning crack. The auto, Californian Snow, looks like she might be trying to crack.

I left them all buried.

But time's a wasting, so that same evening I buried 4 more photo seeds.

This time I again decided to use older seeds from my collection. They are:

Hash Lover - Freedom of Seeds
Blue Cindy - G13 Labs
Lemon Bubble - Pheno Finder Seeds
Sweet Zombie - Expert Seeds

This morning I was greeted by the Hash Lover!
Hash Lover 2--18-24 D0.JPG

A quick and easy birth! I hope that's a sign of things to come. :Rasta:

-----------------------------

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

Hello all and Happy Sunday!

"Here at Germination Central we pride ourselves in posting only about germinating seeds!"

Not really. But it's starting to feel that way around here.

Of the 5 seeds I buried on Feb. 9th only two have surfaced.

One, the Cosmic Lights, has just developed her 2nd set of leaves. She's getting off to a slow start but she lives! (I'm calling this her Day 1. Yes, that is allowed. 🙂 )
Cosmic 2-18-24 D1.JPG

The other above-ground baby, the L.A. Confidential, doesn't look like she will recover from her harsh trip to the surface. Those tiny leaves that have been struggling to survive sans cotyledons appear to be running out of gas.
LAC 2-18-24 dying seedling.JPG

I moved both of them into solo cups this past Friday. I used Roots Organic Lush soil in the cups. That should get make for a good start (at least for the CL).

------------------------------------

Also on Friday, I went at the other three pucks with my seed probe (a toothpick).

The photos, Cement Shoes and Chemdog #4, are both sealed shut, with no signs of even a beginning crack. The auto, Californian Snow, looks like she might be trying to crack.

I left them all buried.

But time's a wasting, so that same evening I buried 4 more photo seeds.

This time I again decided to use older seeds from my collection. They are:

Hash Lover - Freedom of Seeds
Blue Cindy - G13 Labs
Lemon Bubble - Pheno Finder Seeds
Sweet Zombie - Expert Seeds

This morning I was greeted by the Hash Lover!
Hash Lover 2--18-24 D0.JPG

A quick and easy birth! I hope that's a sign of things to come. :Rasta:

-----------------------------

Thanks for stopping by.

PEACE
That sucks about the LA but hopefully the rest follow the hash & Cosmic examples & fall in line

Hello all.

Another day, another baby!

The time its Blue Cindy.
Blue Cindy 1-19-24 above grd.JPG

-------------------------------------

All of the encouragement is greatly appreciated!

Got to love a sense of humor in the face of tragedy! Big ups to you GDB, and hopefully Seedling Central is about to take off!😉
Thanks 2Water. Chuckles help ease the way. 🙂
That sucks about the LA but hopefully the rest follow the hash & Cosmic examples & fall in line
Thanks con. Yeah, fall in line. I need some discipline around here! 🙂
A sign of things to come and a sign that it's the seeds that are the problem and not you. :)
Could be. Who knows? 😕
Hopefully, those 3 mark the end of the duds..
Thanks Carcass!

No more duds! :Rasta:
Seems like you’re turning the corner here GDB!
Thanks HH. Can't wait to see what's around there! 👀
Yeah boiiiiii!
Thanks Tra! :thanks:
congrats on the new babes GDB! :yahoo:nice!
Thank you Ms. Carmen! :thanks:
Whew! Whoever cast that germination spell conjured a whopper! Glad you overcame all of that!
Thanks Stone. It was a "Wipper"! :Rasta:

Hello all.

Another day and yet another baby!

This time Lemon Bubble!
Lemon Bubble 2-20-24 above grd.JPG

My older seeds are coming up clean, no helmets nor membranes!

PEACE

Hello all.

This time Lemon Bubble!

PEACE
Happy for you bro 👌 looking forward to the show 😎 :popcorn:

Hello all.

This time Lemon Bubble!

PEACE
GREAT NEWS GBD !! You stood back,took a hit , thought about it and it all worked out,you was worrying about nothing! NEVER QUESTION your own abilities, Hang loose ✌️

Back
Top Bottom