420's Canuk Seeds Comparative: Justin Goody Grows Kryptonite Kush And Cement Shoes

Haven’t updated in a bit but she’s going through a total drought (1 week) and the humidity here has sucked it all out of her. All that’s left is prettiness. She gets chopped today
IMG_1898.jpeg
IMG_1895.jpeg

She’s got real weight to her, stubby but beautiful

Congrats on the (upcoming) harvest! 👍
...those nugs look nice 'n heavy..⚖️

Sticky and icky for sure and the weight seems very well proportioned. If I was a guessing type guy I’d say she will just break 8oz

Haven’t updated in a bit but she’s going through a total drought (1 week) and the humidity here has sucked it all out of her. All that’s left is prettiness. She gets chopped today
IMG_1898.jpeg
IMG_1895.jpeg

She’s got real weight to her, stubby but beautiful
Congrats 🍾 on your harvest 👍 . Is this the first @Canuk Seeds Comparative grow harvest? CL🍀

Congrats 🍾 on your harvest 👍 . Is this the first @Canuk Seeds Comparative grow harvest? CL🍀
I think it may be!
I’ll get some better pics after the very short trim jail. Already an A+ in my book when there’s minutes of trimming instead of hours!

🍾 Congrats on harvesting the first / one of the first (tbd) of the Canuk's.
Beautiful, looks like some fine smoke to be had soon!

I’m happy with her, even if the other plant didn’t make the finish line.
This will be some fine smoke, it’s dense and sticky and smells great all around.
IMG_2007.jpeg
IMG_1993.jpeg

Got a few angles next to what I think is a pretty average banana (some would even say it’s big) 😂

And the total weight from her is a very decent 7.95oz (for the rest of the world that’s 1.357262e+26 Atomic Mass Units)

Solid like cement shoes!

"1.357262e+26 Atomic Mass Units" sure is very decent! Nice grow, Justin! :Rasta:

Omg the banana?!

Wtf?

Justin: I need something for scale. Something everyone can identify with. Hmmmm Champagne flute? Yeah nah. Classy lighter? Yeah nah. Ray Bans? Yeah nah. Omg I got it!

IMG_3156.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom