420's Comparative Sponsored By Canuk Seeds Zkittlez Glue Elite By WakkaDerpin 2023

Final up pot.
watering H2O ph 6.4-6.6
Removed any previous nutrient solutions added until further noted.
Added single mixture of 1 teaspoon liquid guano per 1.25 gallons water. That solution will be a ph of 6.4 when applied within the next few days.
Mycorrihizal still needed.
Screenshot_20231113-205729_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20231113-205628_Photos.jpg

After tucking, some of the additional colas will need to be removed before flower for larger cola development.

Most of the plants are looking good and responding well. They have tight nodes and should produce dense colas during flower. Right now I'm just letting them grow up and out. Defoliation as a lolipop scheduled for next week.

20231118_191604.jpg

20231119_010109.jpg

The canopy is fairly even so I've raised the trellis to let them recover until lolipop.

Although they now show signs of recovery, I believe I found out why my plants started showing signs of deficiency .
20231120_163350.jpg
The glass ball on the end of my ph reader was shattered causing improper ph. I've already purchased a new ph and tds/ec reader combo from vivosun. Looking forward to using them.

Happy Turkey Day !!!

Although they now show signs of recovery, I believe I found out why my plants started showing signs of deficiency .
20231120_163350.jpg
The glass ball on the end of my ph reader shattered causing improper ph. I've already purchased a new ph and tds/ec reader combo from vivosun. Looking forward to using them.

Happy Turkey Day !!!
Bummer about your ph tester and happy turkey 🦃 day. Plants still look good btw.👍. :thumb: :cheer:

Happy Tofurkey day!

I’m late teacher, but I’m so impressed by your Quad lining process & very much appreciated the Topping & Training details. Very well done photos including the blue highlights. Thanks, will be checking in as often as possible.
Grow Well my 420 brother.

Journal day 60
After continuing to show signs of recovery and starting to stretch I've decided it was time to once again lolipop, defoliate, and lower the trellis inorder to even the canopy and pick up a few more colas using the same methods stated previously.
Screenshot_20231121-182747_Photos.jpg
20231121_182838.jpg

After I found out my ph reader was malfunctioning I've been applying 1 tea spoon liquid guano per 1.2 gallons H2O every watering. The ph of that solution should be 6.4 when applied. the guano acts like a buffer that will constantly bring the solution and the soils ph to 7.
I've also mixed 3 cups worm castings into each pot by top dress with a teaspoon of dynomyco.
20231124_230019.jpg

New addition for the tent was a mars hydro ts1000. :bong:
20231124_230048.jpg

Whenever they are ready, flower was originally scheduled for December 6th.
1 cola per square and a even canopy.

I’m late teacher, but I’m so impressed by your Quad lining process & very much appreciated the Topping & Training details. Very well done photos including the blue highlights. Thanks, will be checking in as often as possible.
Grow Well my 420 brother.
Thank you for that information OT.
Yes it is very similar to quadlining. Although I'm currently using 3 nodes and not 2.

Noticing preflowers and purple hues
20231129_221029.jpg
20231129_221508.jpg

20231129_220746.jpg
Additional notes,
:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Purple stems could be a sign of potassium deficiency. However, Everything smells of flower, there are preflowers (pistils), and I was hoping to see purple hues during flower. :goodluck:
I will continue to monitor them but for right now I dont intend on feeding them just yet.
I'll feed them something to help boost them into flower whenever I make the switch.

Back
Top Bottom