420's Comparative Sponsored By Canuk Seeds Zkittlez Glue Elite By WakkaDerpin 2023

Day 18
Veg day 1

I've decided on doing my usual and not a test run so I'll be using two trellis nets in the 5x5.
Within the next few days I'll be topping the plants between the 5th and 6th node and removing the first two nodes.
I also pulled the lights up as high as I could so the plants would stretch a bit more.
Screenshot_20231006-000918_Photos.jpg

X= remove, O= keep
The trellis squares are 6 inches across.
If I fill every square of the trellis with a single cola, the yeild should be about 1lb (if not more) depending come harvest time.
Thanks again @Canuk Seeds and @420 for sponsoring this comparative grow.

day 31

Just watering when dry to a ph of 6.4 and trying to keep the temperature around 70°F
20231020_162249.jpg

She's handled the defoliation and topping pretty good so far. The lower nodes are all starting to catch up with the main stalk as they turn into colas. Whenever they do, I'll be potting up.

44th day.
Feeding 1 teaspoon fox farm grow big every other watering.
I also Lolipopped the first nodes on all of the newly developed colas.
20231103_202411.jpg

Up potting and lowering the trellis soon.
Should be in veg for another month or so, bringing the total to around 60 days veg time, then switching to flower

47 days -15 for germination.

20231106_190915.jpg

noticing a slight immobile nutrient deficiency, I've decided to increase the nutrients of N-P-K by increasing to 1 full tablespoon or two capfulls of fox farm grow big per 1.25 gallons water every other watering. The ph of that solution will be 6.4 when applied.
Although this was expected, as this soil has brought me to 4 or more harvests with amendments added. Noticing the severity of the deficiency I will be purchasing a new bag of fertilizer within the coming days to reamend the soil I intended on using. Until I reamend the soil in the coming days, the nutrient solution will be increased.

Mobile nutrient deficiency. Not immobile. **
the nutrient solution will end the deficiency and any decaying foliage would have been removed during lolipop, slower plant growth would be my only concern at this point and after correction it should be minimal. Lasting only a few days.

After lolipop.
20231109_004302.jpg

What I will be doing from now on will be pulling the tallest colas down with the trellis net. Not necessarily for additional cola development, I do this to expose the lower to more light that will speed up their development. Producing a even canopy of mature colas that I will ultimately widen to fill each square with one of the 12 mature colas on each plant. All receiving the same methods.
49 squares with 4 plants. My objective is one cola per square. Have the canopy even as possible. Then switch to flower.
I will update on any issues but everything is looking good.
The others are catching up and ready for their late topping.
Defoliation/lolipop should be every two weeks.
20231109_004345.jpg

Journal day 51.
My current methods have simplified. I no longer use a string, wire, or stakes to hold down the main colas. Using a trellis, I'm able to tuck main colas and defoliate where needed to achieve a similar outcome. More colas and an even canopy.
20231111_000149.jpg

planted October 15

Back
Top Bottom