Organic Biscotti 2.0, The Plug By Fudo

Day 34 of flower

I’ve been trying to think of the best course of action concerning these bugs. Last watering they got a large dose of iguana juice so they should be good for a minute. They’re all praying and drinking plenty of water and the buds look like they’re still getting what they need so all they got was a stiff dose of Dr Zymes in a gallon of water. Next watering they’ll get the full treatment again to replenish what the solution might have killed. I also trimmed off the majority of yellow and vacuumed up all the dead bugs. And that’s about all I can do.

It’s a decent bet the gnats are the problem. The discoloration is all over the place. I got patches of yellow in the upper and lower mixed in with perfect green everywhere on the plant. There’s no drooping and they’re thirsty and praying so I don’t think it’s ph or anything serious. One thing’s for sure, these are the stinkiest girls I’ve ever had in here.

676014B1-9C2F-4F6D-AB4B-F62F8EA80E1D.jpeg

6F7C0087-1412-41A0-B82F-2CA3F8C78BD2.jpeg

2B89778E-6349-4F24-8392-CCF92322C1A5.jpeg

6C13310F-92F8-4461-B2BF-E284F0EEA24E.jpeg

E8D9D997-2F76-4437-AA0E-FFA762894C41.jpeg
When I get gnats I use powdered bt like in Safers which isn't for sale anymore but other manufacturers are selling for too much. It does get rid of them and not your microherd in a couple of weeks. Better late than never for this info?
And the fading. My LOS grows go that way all the time. I find it hard to get worried because they seem to always grow great buds. I think your grow is healthy as a horse! Or more!

When I get gnats I use powdered bt like in Safers which isn't for sale anymore but other manufacturers are selling for too much. It does get rid of them and not your microherd in a couple of weeks. Better late than never for this info?
And the fading. My LOS grows go that way all the time. I find it hard to get worried because they seem to always grow great buds. I think your grow is healthy as a horse! Or more!
Thanks Otter, I’ll look into the safers. The stuff I’m using now is slowing them down but that’s it. It’s working well enough for the time I have left. I pretty much have hurricane force winds in there at the bottom so the little turds can’t even fly straight.
Yeah always fighting the fade. But you’re right, as long as it doesn’t hit the buds I’m starting to care less.

Good morning. I’m sitting here waiting for the lights to come on thinking about genetics. For those that have looked back at my grow history, you may have noticed some particular’s.
Because I can’t do this often, I try and pick my seeds by level of uniqueness. For instance, Blue Mystic known to be good for stealth due to low Oder(I found this claim unreliable at best). Jack Herer for namesake, Biscotti for potency, Alaskan Purple for color, etc…
So with that theme in mind, what do you think should be next on the list? My patient is partial to Sativa. So I’m thinking a famous long flowering Sativa like Neville’s Haze or something. And also, how many can I fit in my room which is 5*6*7h? Any and all ideas will be appreciated.

The easy winner so far in my mind is Aces Kali China. It was a pain in the ass but we’ll worth it. Only 1 of 3 seeds popped and that one was sensitive to water levels and a very slow starter. But the smoke, the best I ever had. Instant good mood, not racy and long lasting. Like a warm blanket. Might have just talked myself into 6 of those for next time.

what do you think should be next on the list?
The easy winner so far in my mind is Aces Kali China.
Wait you only gave us 45 minutes to respond? Oh, you already grew one!

Neville's or any true Haze would be a good choice (and you can fit more true sativas in that space with good training because of their airy structure). Malawi is always a crowd fave if you have 11+ weeks to flower!

If a very sativa hybrid is a possibility, Carnival (Ministry of Cannabis - 80% sativa) is one that a lot of people here like, and it flowers a lot faster (and isn't all that stretchy).

Wait you only gave us 45 minutes to respond? Oh, you already grew one!

Neville's or any true Haze would be a good choice (and you can fit more true sativas in that space with good training because of their airy structure). Malawi is always a crowd fave if you have 11+ weeks to flower!

If a very sativa hybrid is a possibility, Carnival (Ministry of Cannabis - 80% sativa) is one that a lot of people here like, and it flowers a lot faster (and isn't all that stretchy).
Cool, thanks Shed I’ll check those out. Im going to try not to consider the flower time when I chose. I’m working up the patients for a long one.

Day 44 of flower

It’s hard to believe we’re only 12 days away from the beginning of the harvest window. It’s a water day and the pots are pretty dry already even after the torrential down pour I gave them.
Again, it doesn’t matter what I do to these plants they just keep praying, drinking and changing color. I’ve given up on reasoning out the why. The yellows and purples are scattered all over different parts of all the plants to different degrees. Cool strain.

:blunt:

3482AE14-F1B9-4EC5-AC78-5BCA5D27BA8E.jpeg

63FE36FD-2F4F-4AE6-9A30-A93CAB785EF4.jpeg

C59D7E74-9E02-4AB4-A825-880DD51F4F11.jpeg

CB664934-C4C9-4F02-AF25-8BE44BCD931A.jpeg

439A3F95-B159-434F-8976-E0FA7CF7D794.jpeg

53BFE684-4A12-4E2D-94EC-182AB6BEAB10.jpeg

C0A21406-A867-4F26-840D-2E863E91DEB4.jpeg

6364AFF7-25F8-4CF7-A9B4-84BAD712AB50.jpeg

Thanks Otter, I’ll look into the safers. The stuff I’m using now is slowing them down but that’s it. It’s working well enough for the time I have left. I pretty much have hurricane force winds in there at the bottom so the little turds can’t even fly straight.
Yeah always fighting the fade. But you’re right, as long as it doesn’t hit the buds I’m starting to care less.
They have a 10 day life cycle to disrupt. Looking good!

I wonder if the moisture off the inspector's nose in differing amounts in veg is what made them different colors in flower... :hmmmm:

Also, isn't that Herculean Harvest bone meal a lot of P for plants that don't need much?
No clue Shed, but I’ll take your word for it. Bottle says every watering, probably bs and a waste, but whatever.

We've been told over and over by the nute companies that we need really high ppm of phosphorus to promote flower growth, but it turns out that plants need very little. All those bloom boosters bulk up their wallets rather than your buds!
I certainly believe that!

Day 46 of flower

These girls drink a lot of water. They all took between 1.25 & 1.75 gallons easily. Not much to add really, kinda on cruise control. I threw some epsome in the water because I can’t help myself but they won’t be getting much else but a little Terpinator and Recharge maybe. Have a great day.

5AB6525A-FA01-4A00-9EB0-28101463E896.jpeg

49459DEA-6950-49AF-B283-5EBF973346C8.png

9E73BEFD-CFC0-4999-8FC6-62A609D68AC2.jpeg

89990A51-FD78-497B-8E88-85CC1BCC31BB.jpeg

A9889DC5-12AF-48DC-A20F-8B85F701D94A.jpeg

46B95848-83F6-4C78-8560-F1461AC2F6C0.jpeg

Oh Fudo!!! Every time I look in, they get better and better!
Thanks Krissi, they really are quite something. The patterns are pretty unique. This two tone light-dark going on is a 1st for me, never really seen it that pronounced before , pretty cool. This is why I don’t bother with clones. This grow is also why I might change my mind about that. I can’t open the closet door AT ALL without stinking up the whole house. This stuff is dank.

B0484CB1-564D-434F-BE2A-F306990BE63C.png

Back
Top Bottom