Fudo Myoo's Organic, LED Homegrown Journal

With roots like that, how could they not take? :hmmmm:
No reason really, just concerned about the deficiencies and hoping the transplant will send them in the right direction. Like maybe I’m missing something.

@Azimuth , here’s a pic of the GG4 (above pic) out of the solo cup…
IMG_8484.jpeg

And here’s a pic of one of the deficient T.C’s solo cup.
IMG_8483.jpeg

Congrats on the upcans, and I'm sure they'll be happier with something to eat. :)
No reason really, just concerned about the deficiencies and hoping the transplant will send them in the right direction. Like maybe I’m missing something.
I don't think I realized you took store-bought synth-fed clones and put them in Firefox soil. They were probably starving is all!

They'll give you what you want now Fudo! Green acres in a week!
Thanks Otter, that makes me feel better. I got a question for you. When should I fill my sips? I’ve read several different ways to do it. I wet the feet and mixed in a little water in the middle before transplanting. I’ve only top watered once at transplant. How many times do I top water?

Tropicana Cookie
This one in the sip is perking up a little.
IMG_8638.jpeg

This one not so much yet.
IMG_8640.jpeg

Frosted Gelato
Looking pretty rough.
IMG_8639.jpeg

GG4
IMG_8641.jpeg

Georgia Pie
IMG_8643.jpeg

Stank Breath
She’s been pale since I got her, not sure what to think of that.
IMG_8642.jpeg

Thanks Otter, that makes me feel better. I got a question for you. When should I fill my sips? I’ve read several different ways to do it. I wet the feet and mixed in a little water in the middle before transplanting. I’ve only top watered once at transplant. How many times do I top water?
That's a good question and I think it's still open for discussion. My most current grow, the Purple Ghost Candy got two top waterings of 1.6 ltrs about 5 days apart. On the second I filled the rez, or it actually half filled and I topped it. It may have been able to go longer between waterings. I think I'm going to stick with at least some top watering before going all bottom, to make a mass of roots the old fashioned way, then to the rez. I'm not sure it matters much but that's my thinking today.

That's a good question and I think it's still open for discussion. My most current grow, the Purple Ghost Candy got two top waterings of 1.6 ltrs about 5 days apart. On the second I filled the rez, or it actually half filled and I topped it. It may have been able to go longer between waterings. I think I'm going to stick with at least some top watering before going all bottom, to make a mass of roots the old fashioned way, then to the rez. I'm not sure it matters much but that's my thinking today.
Cool, that was sort of my thinking. I thought by wetting the feet and a little in the middle, I could get the roots looking that way. But I’d probably need to top water to get the roots to the side spikes. Plus there’s gravity…

Otter was right, it’s getting greener in here. Like I mentioned before, I’m not going crazy with the training this time. I’m doing sort of a soft reset. I don’t want them to have any excuse to hermie.
Except the GG4. I topped her yesterday and she had a nice little growth spurt.

Yesterday
IMG_8669.jpeg

Today
IMG_8681.jpeg

I also started the Georgia Pie on its twist around the pot.
IMG_8675.jpeg

…and I pulled the Stank down level. She’s probably benefited the most from the upcan I think.
IMG_8686.png

But other than that, they’ll be some gentle pulling and defoliation but that’s it. There’s plenty of bud sites.

Now the fun part. In the race between the 2 Tropicana Cookies, the sip girl seems to have settled into the lead.
The sips and all the soil surrounding the root ball was very dry already so I took it to the next step.

I put a pile of Revs veg mix in the opposite corner of the spike, a mulch layer then Mylar. I took 1/2 gallon of RO with 1/2 tsp of Recharge and about 7 ml of cal-mag and poured it evenly over the mulch layer. Then I added a 1/2 gallon of pure RO to res for the first time. The others will get water tomorrow or the next.

IMG_8685.png
IMG_8677.jpeg
IMG_8679.jpeg

Frosted Gelato
IMG_8680.jpeg

IMG_8682.jpeg

IMG_8684.png

Inspector approves. Have a great day.

:blunt:

Today I watered the 4, 7 gallon girls with 3/4 gallon of RO with 7ml cal-mag and pulled the leaders down to even up the canopies. Tomorrow I’ll LST the T.C in the sip a bit.

F.G
IMG_8694.jpeg

The T.C in sip looks much better.
IMG_8693.jpeg
IMG_8692.jpeg

GG4
IMG_8691.jpeg

G.P
IMG_8690.jpeg

S.B
IMG_8689.jpeg

Couple hrs later.
IMG_8697.jpeg

IMG_8696.jpeg

I also put another half gallon in both the SIPs. They were bone dry already. I’m already convinced this is the way to go. The soil doesn’t compact. I packed the soil lightly in both Tropicana Cookie containers equally. The sip container soil now feels fluffier than the grow bag. I think this is due to all the air coming in from the bottom, it rises like dough. I noticed this with the test tomato plant too , the soil just spilled out of the container. I like it.
And it’s pretty obvious the T.C in the sip is recovering much more easily. If it continues like this, it’s a no brainer.

Good morning. I woke them up with some morning calisthenics pulling the canopy down even. I don’t think we’re more than a week or so away from flower. That kinda depends on Georgia Pie. When she fills in a little I’ll flip em.

Stank Breath & Georgia Pie
IMG_8708.jpeg

I’m not really sure which one of these is doing better. The T.C in the bag seems a little heavier but the one in the sip is greener.
Tropicana Cookie
IMG_8711.jpeg

Tropicana Cookie
IMG_8712.jpeg

I’m still not convinced this one isn’t the Stank. I gotta call that guy.
Frosted Gelato
IMG_8713.jpeg

This one’s been the healthiest from the start.
G.G#4
IMG_8714.jpeg

IMG_8707.jpeg

IMG_8716.jpeg

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom