IMG_5329.jpeg
IMG_5338.jpeg
IMG_5330.jpeg
IMG_5339.jpeg
IMG_5331.jpeg
IMG_5340.jpeg
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5342.jpeg
Effing gorgeous! That first bud shot made my phone background.

Effing gorgeous! That first bud shot made my phone background.
Thanks for that. I’m actually proud of that shot and will be using it for the Best Pic October Contest when it opens up, since I just missed September’s entry

Ok so another watering yesterday for the tent. Holy shit is the stink strong in the tent. I really don’t notice it until after I have opened my tent and have come down with the first watering can. Everyone is just frosting up nicely. The Golden Tiger x Panama plants are both starting to reflowering a bit again but swelling with little fox tailing here and there. Malawi though is looking almost shiny at this point ans noticing it starting to swell again as well. Overall. . . .I’m happy, but

IMG_5349.jpeg
IMG_5350.jpeg
IMG_5351.jpeg
IMG_5352.jpeg
IMG_5353.jpeg
IMG_5354.jpeg
IMG_5355.jpeg
IMG_5356.jpeg

Now for that BUT in all this. I had to sadly remove a couple mouldy buds on my Blue Cindy because of my wpm solution I did last week and that’s appeared again too. The other bud you can kind of see on the top cola of my Banana Kush Cake in todays pic. That’s how I found it and was removed when I went out to play with the dogs again. I have also found 4-6 leaves of my Slurricane and Mac(k) with the start of wpm but quickly removed and hopefully won’t be an issue. Blackberry Moonrocks looked real yellow and removed a chunk of them before todays pic. So here’s hoping we have some smoother growing going forward, as the weather is gonna be nice and dry.

IMG_5364.jpeg
IMG_5365.jpeg
IMG_5357.jpeg
IMG_5358.jpeg
IMG_5359.jpeg
IMG_5360.jpeg
IMG_5361.jpeg
IMG_5362.jpeg
IMG_5363.jpeg

your neighbors must love the view lol. they ever say anything?

No complaints or WOWZERS from them really. Which I guess is a good thing since I have like 8 of them so close too me.

I’ve offered to give them some if they wanted some as well, but even then, no takers/tokers

Not much to report for the tent. Gave a watering with some Epsom Salt yesterday and all look happy today. I think my Malawi and Golden Tiger x Panama replacement in the front middle are getting close. Can see new green growth ready to swell on the GTxP very soon too I think. Still love the stink that comes out though. I’m getting close for some, I can feel it. Although that Golden Tiger might go longer then my previous one at 18.5w with the way it keeps reflowering.

IMG_5373.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg
IMG_5375.jpeg
IMG_5368.jpeg
IMG_5369.jpeg
IMG_5370.jpeg
IMG_5371.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg

I’m a bit nervous with my outdoor gals as I removed more mouldy buds off my Blue Cindy and Banana Kush Cake sadly. Now we are expecting to get. The BKC limbs are all over the place too with a few windy nights we’ve had the past 2-3 nights. Some of the heavier top colas bent the limbs like being super cropped. I have a bud from the plant drying off on the side in my kitchen because of the mould and snapped off on its own. Hopefully be dry enough by Saturday to give her a try. From health issues it has had, I might be harvest it in a week or so. (Just to be safe) Bit warm next week with some humidity creeping back in and hope that doesn’t create more issues for me. Sadly the wpm has started to appear on my MAC(k) after being clean/clear any real health issues. So today I did my best and started trimming leaves that were looking brown and worried of getting to my buds. So I trimmed here and there and is sort of putting my mind at rest a bit in the worrying department. So cross your fingers folks for these final weeks 🤞

IMG_5383.jpeg
IMG_5376.jpeg
IMG_5377.jpeg
IMG_5378.jpeg
IMG_5379.jpeg
IMG_5380.jpeg
IMG_5381.jpeg
IMG_5382.jpeg

Not much to report for the tent. Gave a watering with some Epsom Salt yesterday and all look happy today. I think my Malawi and Golden Tiger x Panama replacement in the front middle are getting close. Can see new green growth ready to swell on the GTxP very soon too I think. Still love the stink that comes out though. I’m getting close for some, I can feel it. Although that Golden Tiger might go longer then my previous one at 18.5w with the way it keeps reflowering.

IMG_5373.jpeg
IMG_5374.jpeg
IMG_5375.jpeg
IMG_5368.jpeg
IMG_5369.jpeg
IMG_5370.jpeg
IMG_5371.jpeg
IMG_5372.jpeg
That is some serious bud.

I hope you're not harvesting by yourself :oops: :bong:

Actually I will be pretty much harvesting all this on my own. Thankfully I have an upright powered TrimPro that really helps cuts down my trim time. Start to finish for one outside plant I can get cut down, trim down into buds forms, wash, and TrimPro them in 3-4hrs. I just pop in my headphones for music or use my iPad and watch something in the background. Just hope all my buds can fit onto my 4 trays that I can throw into my freeze dryer and smoke it some 24hrs later or less.

Actually I will be pretty much harvesting all this on my own. Thankfully I have an upright powered TrimPro that really helps cuts down my trim time. Start to finish for one outside plant I can get cut down, trim down into buds forms, wash, and TrimPro them in 3-4hrs. I just pop in my headphones for music or use my iPad and watch something in the background. Just hope all my buds can fit onto my 4 trays that I can throw into my freeze dryer and smoke it some 24hrs later or less.
I use scissors and a big tray in my lap. :oops: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I use scissors and a big tray in my lap. :oops: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I might still hand trim for the tent grow because of the Sativa structure and the TrimPro being a little pushy. The machine is handier for my outdoor grows because of the Indica structures being thicker and more solid. At least there aren’t as many leaves left on the Sativa plants to trim.

So another watering and another I think I’m close to a harvest. Malawi or my replacement Golden Tiger x Panama look like the most likely contenders, but will go another week. Gotta get the digital scope out and get a good close look at them trichomes. Still lovely to look at

IMG_5391.jpeg
IMG_5392.jpeg
IMG_5394.jpeg
IMG_5386.jpeg
IMG_5387.jpeg
IMG_5388.jpeg
IMG_5389.jpeg
IMG_5390.jpeg

Outside, oh outside. This week we are seeing well above temps, humidity but thankfully no rain until Friday. Sadly I’ve chopped 5-6 good chunky buds off my Banana Kush Cake over the past 2 days. Can kinda see where with the picture provided for 2 of the, on the big colas on the top. So with the weather being hot, muggy and with the rain coming Friday. I think to play it safe then sorry, Banana Kush Cake will get the chop on Wednesday (since I work tomorrow) and return with a smoke report on Thursday or Friday. She isn’t that far off from finishing, still fattening but is super sticky. Sadly wpm is now showing on my MAC(K) but thankfully just very faintly on it. My Slurricane though has become a graveyard for many tiny flies and will need to be washed greatly when the time comes. Speaking of that rain on Friday, I better figure something out to hopefully protect them from more potential rot. So again, fingers cross folks, fingers crossed.

IMG_5402.jpeg

IMG_5403.jpeg

IMG_5395.jpeg
IMG_5396.jpeg
IMG_5397.jpeg
IMG_5398.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg
IMG_5400.jpeg

IMG_5401.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom