Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

Golden Tiger
Day 109 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.:)

The flowers look about the same to me. :hmmmm: Harvesting soon.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Next post will be stalks and closeups.:)

GT Day 109 flower (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower.

GT Day 109 flower (2).JPG

GT Day 109 flower (3).JPG

GT Day 109 flower (7).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Malawi Killer pheno.

GT Day 109 flower (7)closeup.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. A little closer look at the previous Malawi Killer pheno stalks.

Golden Tiger
Day 109 since flip.

Individual stalks and close ups.:)

GT Day 109 flower (4).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Malawi Killer stalks ready to harvest.

GT Day 109 flower (4)Closeup.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. A little closer view of the previous Malawi Killer pheno picture.

GT Day 109 flower (8).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Tall Thai pheno stalk. Pushed under the screen to let the other stalks catch up.

GT Day 109 flower (9).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Close up of Thai pheno flower.

GT Day 109 flower (9) closeup.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Close up of previous Thai pheno picture.

GT Day 109 flower (10).JPG

GT Day 109 flower (11).JPG

GT Day 109 flower (10)closeup.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 109 flower. Close up of previous picture.

Beautiful grow! I would love to grow a landrace but I don’t have the patience.
Thanks :) , They take a long time to flower for sure:hmmmm: but on the flip side, growing inside, vegging a long time is not needed,:hmmmm: so it's usually only about 3-3.5 months to finish after flip:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm with you on the thin leaves and light penetration. If it would have been fat leafed, there wouldn't have been so much flower down low. :)
I'm using HLG(Home Lighting Group) 600Rs. I had a hard time deciding as I was going from HIDs (HPS and MH) to LEDs and was worried about getting equal performance. I was pretty impressed with HID performance and couldn't believe those "little lights" could possibly match my High Pressure Sodium sealed fixtures. :rolleyes: Anyway, the LEDs proved me wrong and I'm happy with them. I've still got a lot of HID gear, some of it still new in the box.
I was mostly on another site at the time, when I started looking for LEDs and with my distrust of hyped up advertising and many of the growers, "Ford vs. Chevy vs. Dodge", I didn't know what to believe.
Hey there man.....great grow right there!! Impressive! I don't mind the long flower time if it's gonna give me several ounces of sticky nuggetry!! I used to like those hps lights. Plants always liked that orange hazy lights. But I thought wellll I'll try this 1000 watt blurple light. It actually only pulled 200ish. It worked really well. No reflection. Just an empty closet. I was convinced. Especially with fighting heat I thought hell this is a no brainier!! Plus just the manhours they can handle. I like the dimmer switch as well.
I'm celebrating tonight as Ohio just voted recreational cannabis so we can grow our own legally. Deep breath!!! Happy Wednesday my house to yours Growmie.
😎✌️

Hey there man.....great grow right there!! Impressive! I don't mind the long flower time if it's gonna give me several ounces of sticky nuggetry!! I used to like those hps lights. Plants always liked that orange hazy lights. But I thought wellll I'll try this 1000 watt blurple light. It actually only pulled 200ish. It worked really well. No reflection. Just an empty closet. I was convinced. Especially with fighting heat I thought hell this is a no brainier!! Plus just the manhours they can handle. I like the dimmer switch as well.
I'm celebrating tonight as Ohio just voted recreational cannabis so we can grow our own legally. Deep breath!!! Happy Wednesday my house to yours Growmie.
😎✌️
Congrats 🎉🍾 to Ohio for coming out of the dark ages. CL🍀

😎✌️
Congratulations on the "Legalization", :cheer: I remember it well.:love: it's been legal here a couple of years but the state still hasn't worked out the kinks in "legal shops" around my area.:oops: I still basically only consume what I grow for the year.:rolleyes:😎 It took me a while to come to terms with it being legal, as I'd spent so long in the shadows. :)

Golden Tiger
Day 110 since flip.

Today is the start of harvest.:) I spent the day in the GT grow area. I'm doing it a little different this time.:) As I cut a stalk, it's trimmed on the spot and hung up.:bong: I cut most of the stalks on the front plant, Thai pheno, and hung them before trimming,:rolleyes: but the 2nd Thai pheno on the right is being trimmed stalk by stalk and hung afterward.:):bong: No pictures were taken of right plant's harvest today as I'd stopped for the day, before finishing the right plant.:) Pictures of it tomorrow.:cheer:

Smells of flowers, eastern spices perfume, and a little piney too.:cheesygrinsmiley: No skunk in this stuff.

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 110 flower. Harvest started after pics.

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (2).JPG

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (3).JPG

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (4).JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 110 from flip.

Harvest underway. Front plant in pictures. Right plant has been mostly harvested, but pictures tomorrow afterwards. Left plant not started, but will be trimmed and hung tomorrow.

GT Day 110 harvest front Thai pheno (1).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day 110 flower. Harvest front plant, Thai pheno.

GT Day 110 harvest front Thai pheno (2).JPG

GT Day 110 harvest front Thai pheno (3)2.JPG

GT Day 110 harvest front Thai pheno (4)2.JPG

Golden Tiger
Day 110 since flip.

Today is the start of harvest.:) I spent the day in the GT grow area. I'm doing it a little different this time.:) As I cut a stalk, it's trimmed on the spot and hung up.:bong: I cut most of the stalks on the front plant, Thai pheno, and hung them before trimming,:rolleyes: but the 2nd Thai pheno on the right is being trimmed stalk by stalk and hung afterward.:):bong: No pictures were taken of right plant's harvest today as I'd stopped for the day, before finishing the right plant.:) Pictures of it tomorrow.:cheer:

Smells of flowers, eastern spices perfume, and a little piney too.:cheesygrinsmiley: No skunk in this stuff.

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (1).JPG

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (2).JPG

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (3).JPG

GT Day 110 flower harvest day (4).JPG

Interesting 🤔 fragrances, mine was like a lemony citrus 🍊 scent. CL🍀

Interesting 🤔 fragrances, mine was like a lemony citrus 🍊 scent. CL🍀
The front one didn't smell as strong as the one on the right. :hmmmm: I detected some of the organic smells(slight) at times when cutting the front one,:hmmmm::oops: but the right one is pure fine weed smell.:) But hey, it's green. :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:

The front one didn't smell as strong as the one on the right. :hmmmm: I detected some of the organic smells(slight) at times when cutting the front one,:hmmmm::oops: but the right one is pure fine weed smell.:) But hey, it's green. :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:
Yeah curing will bring out all the terps. CL🍀

Golden Tiger
Day two of harvest. Day 111 since flip.

The Thai pheno plant on the right was finished this morning and the Malawi Killer pheno on the left was harvested this morning and afternoon. The stalks were trimmed and hung. After a few days, the smaller stuff, lower on the stalks will be cut off and COB will be made. :) The larger flower towards the top, will be bagged/jarred for curing and smoke.:):bong:

I am happy with the quantity and quality of the flowers.:) There is a lot of really big and dense bud on most of these stalks.:oops: I was expecting it to be more airy,:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley: Pleasant surprise.:love: Wet weight is several pounds.:oops:

I have a box of small stuff to trim still.:rolleyes:

I'm pretty tired and after doing a couple of post. Can't get it done in ten pictures.:rolleyes: I'll zone out for the evening.:cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:

GT Harvest 2nd day (1)2.JPG

Golden Tiger harvest day two. Day 111 from flip.
This is where I left off yesterday afternoon.

GT Harvest 2nd day (2).JPG

GT Harvest 2nd day (3).JPG

GT Harvest 2nd day (4).JPG

GT harvest Day 2 finish (1).JPG

Continued.

Golden Tiger
Day two of harvest. Day 111 since flip.
Harvest finished, trimmed, and drying.

Started by finishing the right plant. Thai pheno.

Then harvest Malawi Killer pheno on the left.

Still have a small box to trim.:rolleyes:

GT harvest Day 2 finish MK pheno left(4).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day two of harvest. Plants in front and on right(Thai phenos) trimmed and hung. Plant on the left, Malawi Killer pheno yet to be harvested.

GT harvest Day 2 finish MK pheno left(3).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day two harvest. Malawi Killer pheno before harvest.

GT harvest Day 2 finish (4).JPG

Golden Tiger, finished trimming and hanging Thai pheno on the the right. Biggest yielder.

GT harvest Day 2 finish (5).JPG

Golden Tiger, harvest day two, plants in front, on right, and some of the Malawi Killer pheno on left.

GT harvest Day 2 finish (6).JPG

Golden Tiger, harvest day two, All stalks trimmed and hung.

GT harvest Day 2 finish (7).JPG

Golden Tiger, harvest day two, All stalks trimmed and hung.

GT harvest Day 2 finish (10).JPG

Golden Tiger, Day two harvest, fin.

GT harvest fin.JPG

Golden Tiger, Day two harvest, fin.

Congrats on the harvest. I thought mine would be a couple more week but I’m closer then I think. I would try their Golden Tiger x Panama for a grow. I finding it has most of the same effects for my one plant (2nd one might differ) although this doesn’t seem to have as much of a (for me at least) lull comedown. This pretty much stays consistent to the end but she has a sweet hard candy taste to her. I do hope you enjoy your harvest when she’s ready :thumb:

Congrats on the harvest. I thought mine would be a couple more week but I’m closer then I think. I would try their Golden Tiger x Panama for a grow. I finding it has most of the same effects for my one plant (2nd one might differ) although this doesn’t seem to have as much of a (for me at least) lull comedown. This pretty much stays consistent to the end but she has a sweet hard candy taste to her. I do hope you enjoy your harvest when she’s ready :thumb:
Same here.... it'll be great!!

I'll be chopping in a few days. :) The plan is cut stalks and hang them a few meters away, keeping the stalks separated by plant. :hmmmm::) So three groups of stalks. I'll then commence to rough trimming the stalks on the spot. :hmmmm: After no more than two days,:hmmmm: I'll trim off the lower buds on the stalks and make COB with the very moist flower. :) I'm glad I had the trial run with the 5th Fuel D.OG. :hmmmm: I've got a good stainless steel dehydrator, that will be put to good use.😎:cheesygrinsmiley:
So how have your cobs turned out? Which one is the strongest/most favorite to you? Happy Friday!! Great grow!! 😎✌️

Thank you. I was planning on going to 120 days, but the Malawi Killer pheno was ready and the other two Thai phenos weren't. :hmmmm: So they were put on water at day 105.:hmmmm: I do believe the flowers were mature enough at harvest. The top half of the flowers on the stalk are rock hard,:cheesygrinsmiley: so they ended up being a lot denser than expected.:oops: I cut a couple of stalks at day 100 and the buzz has lot's of potential. :) I grew ACE's Panama last year and it was a large harvest for my 4x4. :) So two of these ACE strains down and they didn't disappoint.:love: I've got feminized photo Panama Bangi Haze seeds for next year.😎:bong:

Back
Top Bottom