Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

Looks like a fantastic harvest! I'm surprised at how dense the flowers are all the way down the stem, too. Are you keeping the lowers in the system a little longer?
It is more than I expected.:) I'm not a good judge of how much it's going to be,:rolleyes: as I can't see the back part.:rolleyes: It's always a surprise.:cheesygrinsmiley:
You're going to be getting a very impressive harvest from yours.:bong: It's good you'll have help with the trimming. :) I've still got to trim up the small cardboard boxes full. :oops: I brought it to the basement to trim in comfort. :rolleyes: Now it's got the basement stinking. :rolleyes::love::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll cut the rest, seen on the 1st screen, and use it as part of the bubble hash stuff. :) The trichomes cover the plant pretty heavily, so I'm keeping all the trim for hash.:hmmmm::) Just letting the reservoir run on the timer in the dark, until I get in there and clean it up. :rolleyes::)

I plan on making rosin with small buds, and keeping the larger buds in Grove bags.:)

I think that one seed and mother, got us that home run.:love::)

Great job... beautiful harvest.
Thanks greenmobster440.:) After finally getting over the big job of trimming it,:hmmmm: I'm realizing how much good bud is hanging there.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's really top notch at this point,:) Just have to get it to the Grove bags and it's kinda foolproof.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Confirmation!

I've always said trimming is a pain in the neck (as well as a pain in a more padded body part)! :Rasta:
You got that right. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's not too bad, but I was a little slow on figuring out why I was hurting.:hmmmm::rolleyes: Started blaming the way I slept at first.:rolleyes::D

Colombian Gold
Harvest at Day 86 from flip. Page 20. :)

Day 3 drying. :)

Got everything cleaned up with the exception of of pulling the net pots and cleaning the tray. :) Then I'll be deep cleaning several items, before preservation till spring, in the next few days.:hmmmm:

I'll spend a little time setting up the CO2 system:hmmmm::) and updating my rooms, by mounting some things on the wall vice on top of cinder blocks on the floor.:rolleyes::)

The Colombian Gold is drying acceptably.:) A little cooler than usual and RH a little low too. :hmmmm: Still quite damp.:) I'm not worried about it.:) I've just got to start watching it real close at Day 5 or so of drying.:)

CG harvest complete (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Three days after main harvest. Finally cleaned up the grow area. All that's left is pulling the net pots, cleaning the tray, and associated hydroponic gear, for preservation until spring.

CG harvest complete (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Three days after main harvest. Finally cleaned up the grow area.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day three of drying.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (1).JPG

A single Colombian Gold spear tip after three days of drying.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (1)2.JPG

A closeup of the previous Colombian Gold spear tip.:)

Colombian Gold
Harvest at Day 86 from flip. Page 20. :)

Day 3 drying. :)

Got everything cleaned up with the exception of of pulling the net pots and cleaning the tray. :) Then I'll be deep cleaning several items, before preservation till spring, in the next few days.:hmmmm:

I'll spend a little time setting up the CO2 system:hmmmm::) and updating my rooms, by mounting some things on the wall vice on top of cinder blocks on the floor.:rolleyes::)

The Colombian Gold is drying acceptably.:) A little cooler than usual and RH a little low too. :hmmmm: Still quite damp.:) I'm not worried about it.:) I've just got to start watching it real close at Day 5 or so of drying.:)

CG harvest complete (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Three days after main harvest. Finally cleaned up the grow area. All that's left is pulling the net pots, cleaning the tray, and associated hydroponic gear, for preservation until spring.

CG harvest complete (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Three days after main harvest. Finally cleaned up the grow area.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day three of drying.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (1).JPG

A single Colombian Gold spear tip after three days of drying.

CG harvest Day 3 drying (1)2.JPG

A closeup of the previous Colombian Gold spear tip.:)
Congratulations on the harvest, looks good 👍

Congratulations on the harvest, looks good 👍
I've been pretty busy dealing with it. :) Just now have a moment to sit and relax a bit.:cheesygrinsmiley: Still have to clean some more tomorrow when it warms up enough for the water hose to thaw out.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley:

I've been pretty busy dealing with it. :) Just now have a moment to sit and relax a bit.:cheesygrinsmiley: Still have to clean some more tomorrow when it warms up enough for the water hose to thaw out.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley:
Flood and drain table set-up?
Or constant feed with run off back to reservoir.

Flood and drain table set-up?
Or constant feed with run off back to reservoir.
It's a Flood and Drain set up. :) I use a fountain pump and a timer running for 15 minutes, every two hours during lights on.:) Then the roots sit in the air for an hour and forty-five minutes, until the pump runs again. I have the pump run one or two times during lights out, probably not necessary, but it makes me feel better.:rolleyes: I don't use medium in the tray and rely on the white pvc cover to shade the roots. :hmmmm::) The scrog screen provides support, making medium unnecessary in the tray.:) Makes it easier to clean up after harvest too.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

It is more than I expected.:) I'm not a good judge of how much it's going to be,:rolleyes: as I can't see the back part.:rolleyes: It's always a surprise.:cheesygrinsmiley:
You're going to be getting a very impressive harvest from yours.:bong: It's good you'll have help with the trimming. :) I've still got to trim up the small cardboard boxes full. :oops: I brought it to the basement to trim in comfort. :rolleyes: Now it's got the basement stinking. :rolleyes::love::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll cut the rest, seen on the 1st screen, and use it as part of the bubble hash stuff. :) The trichomes cover the plant pretty heavily, so I'm keeping all the trim for hash.:hmmmm::) Just letting the reservoir run on the timer in the dark, until I get in there and clean it up. :rolleyes::)

I plan on making rosin with small buds, and keeping the larger buds in Grove bags.:)

I think that one seed and mother, got us that home run.:love::)
That’s why it’s called trim jail and not trim vacation. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's a Flood and Drain set up. :) I use a fountain pump and a timer running for 15 minutes, every two hours during lights on.:) Then the roots sit in the air for an hour and forty-five minutes, until the pump runs again. I have the pump run one or two times during lights out, probably not necessary, but it makes me feel better.:rolleyes: I don't use medium in the tray and rely on the white pvc cover to shade the roots. :hmmmm::) The scrog screen provides support, making medium unnecessary in the tray.:) Makes it easier to clean up after harvest too.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Thanks for the reply, its a clean looking setup you have.
Im a flood and drain fan I've put a twist on how I do it ,I have a bell syphon in a vertically mounted position on lid of reservoir that controls the level of nutrients in 4 15ltr buckets, when the buckets fill and the water goes above the bell syphon it creates a syphoning effect draining all the buckets to empty and the pump just runs continuously doesn't stop .
You can see it Here in this journal if you are interested.

That’s why it’s called trim jail and not trim vacation. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I've got it all trimmed now. :) I took the biggest buds from the boxes and put them in a 1oz Grove bag.:cheesygrinsmiley: Just leaving the bag open for now, because they aren't dry, but the basement sure is.:):hmmmm: The rest of the buds drying in the box will stay there and be pressed for rosin, as soon as they are dry.:) The main harvest of stalks are hanging and drying still.:)

Thanks for the reply, its a clean looking setup you have.
Im a flood and drain fan I've put a twist on how I do it ,I have a bell syphon in a vertically mounted position on lid of reservoir that controls the level of nutrients in 4 15ltr buckets, when the buckets fill and the water goes above the bell syphon it creates a syphoning effect draining all the buckets to empty and the pump just runs continuously doesn't stop .
You can see it Here in this journal if you are interested.
I'm following now.:) I've got some reading to catch up on. :hmmmm: Just looking at the start, it looks like a great set up:) and comparing the same seeds grown differently is always telling.:love:

Colombian Gold harvest page 20.:)

Photos of tester CG cut on Day 80 from flip.:) I tried two small bowls in a clean glass bong.:) It's smokable,:hmmmm: but not cured. :rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:
The taste has potential to be that "70s", smoke.:) The buzz hit hard.:oops: The brain felt good and was in a fuzzy state. :bong: The buzz hits hard,:oops: it's not one of those flighty full of energy highs.:):passitleft:

CG tester Day 80 cut (1).JPG

Colombian Gold tester bud from about Day 80 flip.

CG tester Day 80 cut (2).JPG

Colombian Gold tester bud from about Day 80 flip.

Colombian Gold harvest page 20. :)

Cut the buds off the stalks.:)

2-1/4lb Grove bags of very large spear tips:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
1-1/4lb Grove bag of very large buds.:love:😎
1-1/4lb Grove bag of large buds.:love:
*all previous are of the rock hard flowers.:bong:

2-gallon jars and part of a qt. jar of less dense but extremely resinous flowers that will be squeezed for rosin soon.:)

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, 2- 1/2gallon jars and one half filled quart jar. (Rosin making flower). Plus a large lemon, for size and help with color.:rolleyes:

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (2).JPG
Colombian Gold, 2- 1/2gallon jars and one half filled quart jar. (Rosin making flower). Plus a large lemon, for size and help with color.
:rolleyes:

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, 2- 1/2gallon jars and one half filled quart jar. (Rosin making flower). Plus a large lemon, for size and help with color.

Colombian Gold harvest page 20. :)

Cut the buds off the stalks.:)

2-1/4lb Grove bags of very large spear tips:love::cheesygrinsmiley:
1-1/4lb Grove bag of very large buds.:love:😎
1-1/4lb Grove bag of large buds.:love:
*all previous are of the rock hard flowers.:bong:

2-gallon jars and part of a qt. jar of less dense but extremely resinous flowers that will be squeezed for rosin soon.:)

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, 2- 1/2gallon jars and one half filled quart jar. (Rosin making flower). Plus a large lemon, for size and help with color.:rolleyes:

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (2).JPG

CG rosin buds 2-half-gal and 1 qt jar (1).JPG

Winning 💚 well done nice harvest

Winning 💚 well done nice harvest
Thanks Absorber. :) I will post pics of the Grove bag buds within a few days.:) I'm letting them breath with the bags open now,:) in the dark. Still a touch damp:hmmmm: but they're in dry environment.:) I'll zip up the bags, when just right :love:and put them away for a few months.:) I already have some set aside for smoking in the meantime.:bong::cheesygrinsmiley:

I finally got caught up on your grow,:) and following.:passitleft: Looks great. :) I would need to watch the pump run to really understand,:rolleyes: but I understand it's cycling your reservoir water constantly to your buckets.:) Giving the roots plenty of O2 as well. :cheer:

Colombian Gold harvest on page 20.

I opened up the two grove bags of spear tips and poured them out.:) It's looking more like redbud than gold at this stage.:cheesygrinsmiley:

CG uncured but bagged (1).JPG

2-1/4lb Grove bags of Colombian Gold spear tips.

CG uncured but bagged (2).JPG

2-1/4lb Grove bags of Colombian Gold spear tips.

CG uncured but bagged (4)2.JPG

A little closer look at a few of the Colombian Gold spear tips.:love::)

Back
Top Bottom