Blueberry In Hydro By Gwhunran In 2023

Blueberry
Day 3 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling like crazy. :oops: :cheer: Sometimes when a bucket is made, all that goes into it, just hits that golden proportion and it goes turbo.:) I'll be lucky to get a week out of it though.:rolleyes::cheesygrinsmiley:

The plants are looking good. I cut a lot of lower stuff on the front three, but I'd already taken pictures.:rolleyes: It's probably for the best as they will look better tomorrow after the fresh haircut.:hmmmm::bong:

Blueberry Day 3 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 3 since flip.

Blueberry Day 3 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 3 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 3 flower (1).JPG

That looks beautiful, so nice man!! :hookah:
The Seedsman Blueberry has been really easy to grow. :) It would probably take more nutrients,:hmmmm: no burnt tips yet, :rolleyes:but why push it.:bong: Unless there's an extended power loss or a natural disaster, I bet I get plenty of bud.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Blueberry
Day 4 since flip.

The plants continue to look good. No signs of pistils yet. Normally about 6 days.

I plan on changing the reservoirs tomorrow. The Blueberry will get a Transition reservoir.

The CO2 bucket continues to bubble hard.

Blueberry Day 4 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 4 since flip.

Blueberry Day 4 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 4 flower (1).JPG

Blueberry
Day 4 since flip.

The plants continue to look good. No signs of pistils yet. Normally about 6 days.

I plan on changing the reservoirs tomorrow. The Blueberry will get a Transition reservoir.

The CO2 bucket continues to bubble hard.

Blueberry Day 4 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry Day 4 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 4 flower (1).JPG

BB has been one of my favorites since I've been growing. Yours is a beautiful specimen

:bravo:
Excited to see the flower show. 🤙

BB has been one of my favorites since I've been growing. Yours is a beautiful specimen

:bravo:
Excited to see the flower show. 🤙
This is my first with Blueberry. I had been sitting on the seeds for a few years. The front one is a different pheno for sure. Do you remember how much yours stretched? Did the plant double is size?

This is my first with Blueberry. I had been sitting on the seeds for a few years. The front one is a different pheno for sure. Do you remember how much yours stretched? Did the plant double is size?
I've grown probably 15 different BB phenos. Only had 1-2 that really stretched. Most will do a 50%-60% rrach....
IMO, the best BB phenos carry a dirty ass earthy terp.

...everyone looks for berries, the original tastes like wood & dirt. 👍

Blueberry
Day 5 since flip.

Reservoir change this morning. Used the GH three part liquid nutes recommendation for 17 gallons in Transition. Added 60ml CalMag+, and PHed to 5.8-6.2.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The plants are still looking healthy and I'm not seeing signs of flowering yet.

It's been a struggle the last few days, the Crohns is kicking my ass. I think I've eaten one meals worth of food in the last three days.

Blueberry Day  flower (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 5 since flip.

Blueberry Day  flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day  flower (5).JPG

Blueberry Day  flower (1).JPG

Blueberry
Day 5 since flip.

Reservoir change this morning. Used the GH three part liquid nutes recommendation for 17 gallons in Transition. Added 60ml CalMag+, and PHed to 5.8-6.2.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

The plants are still looking healthy and I'm not seeing signs of flowering yet.

It's been a struggle the last few days, the Crohns is kicking my ass. I think I've eaten one meals worth of food in the last three days.

Blueberry Day  flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day  flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day  flower (5).JPG

Blueberry Day  flower (1).JPG

Superb

Looking fantastic bro! Super healthy!
Thanks SinSemilla, I check them everyday(twice), keep the PH steady, and having a well insulated ACed, dehumidified grow area, really works for me. I can't claim any special abilities. Good environment, good genetics, and the time to look after them. I think most of the problem people have growing healthy plants is some imbalance in environment.
IMHO.
Plus, I've made about every mistake possible these last 12 years. :rolleyes: :bong:

Thanks SinSemilla, I check them everyday(twice), keep the PH steady, and having a well insulated ACed, dehumidified grow area, really works for me. I can't claim any special abilities. Good environment, good genetics, and the time to look after them. I think most of the problem people have growing healthy plants is some imbalance in environment.
IMHO.
Plus, I've made about every mistake possible these last 12 years. :rolleyes: :bong:
I agree. I check my ladies at least twice daily as well. Especially with pH stability in DWC.

I agree. I check my ladies at least twice daily as well. Especially with pH stability in DWC.
I will be spending more time for a while tending them as the Golden Tiger will require massive tying down to have any chance of keeping them from getting too tall. The result should be a very densely packed 2nd screen.

Ph drift helps uptake if it's not to far left or right.
It always drifts some but it's great when the drift keeps it in the 5.5-6.3 range between checks and adjustments. My grows usually follow the norm of rising PH in veg. and falling PH in flower.
I top my reservoirs up twice a day with hard high PH tap water.
Usually early in a grow their small and vegging so not too much is added per top up so the PH doesn't change much. When they start drinking heavy in late veg. more PH down may be needed to offset the tap water added.
In flower with the PH dropping, the larger addition of the tap water sends the PH back in the direction desired, with little PH down needed most of the time.

What's up the the PH up and PH down. I probably have to add twice as much PH up as PH down to get the same change in PH.:hmmmm:

Blueberry
Day six since flip.

The CO2 bucket is still bubbling nicely.

Just moving stalks a little on the front plant to even it up while waiting for the back three to show me something.:cheer:

The plants are still looking good. I'd hate to think what the RH would be like without the dehumidifier. :hmmmm: Blueberry plants are thick.😮:):bong:

Still not seeing pistils after a cursory look this morning.

Blueberry Day six flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day six flower.

Blueberry Day six flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day six flower (5).JPG

Blueberry Day six flower (6).JPG

Blueberry Day six flower (1).JPG

They do look good. :) I'm still nervous about not getting enough above the 2nd screen. :hmmmm: That's where most of the bud will normally come from.:bong:
You probably got a bit of stretch to go, no?
All my grows this year have been pretty poor, so it's nice to see some healthy plants lol

Back
Top Bottom