Blueberry In Hydro By Gwhunran In 2023

Blueberry
Day 29 veg.

The grow area is running normally.

The plants are continuing to expand. The back three are hanging back but should take off soon. The front plant is being spread out and a limb was snapped this morning. I'll watch it and see if it continues on or gives up.

The CO2 bucket bubbles away.

The Golden Tiger plants were moved in next door this morning(Day 12veg). Their light schedule will be changed at day 14 veg. The Blueberry will continue to veg. for some time yet, so the partition between grows will be closed and both ACs will be in operation, until the Blueberry's light schedule is changed.

Blueberry Day 29 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 29 veg.

Blueberry Day 29 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 29 veg.

Blueberry Day 29 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 29 veg.

Blueberry,
Day 30 veg.

More pruning to open up light to future limbs. The broken limb on the front one, was still good this morning so a little tape was put on it, mainly to remind me to go easy with it for a while.
Just waiting to see what they do, and where I can spread things out. As I mentioned before I may just let the back three mainly just go vertical and do my spreading out on the top screen, they are just so thick already. :hmmmm: :rolleyes:

The CO2 is still bubbling.

The Golden Tiger next door, has had it's light timer put in flower mode starting tonight. The partition between grows will be open during lights on for both and at the conclusion of my afternoon check, the partition will be closed until the next morning check. This will allow both rooms to share the dehumidifier and the Golden Tiger might benefit from the CO2.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Blueberry Day 30 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 30 veg.

Blueberry Day 30 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 30 veg.

Blueberry Day 30 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 30 veg.

Blueberry
Day 31 veg.

The light was raised to 30"/76cm above the 1st screen. The power level was upped to 400w/600w.

Some undergrowth on the front three was cut away. The upper story already causing light deprivation below.

I do believe that I will mostly let the back three go and just use the top screen(not on yet), to spread them out evenly and for structural support. My 2nd screen is 12"/30.5cm above the first.

The CO2 bucket is slowing down. New one soon.

Blueberry Day 31 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 31 veg.

Blueberry Day 31 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 31 veg.

Blueberry Day 31 veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 31 veg.

Blueberry Day 31 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 31 veg. with flash

Blueberry
Day 32 veg.

The plants are looking good. Still making adjustments to the front plant on the screen. the back three are showing a little more vertical growth. I may change my plans on the vertical height of the 2nd screen and reduce it by two inches, going from 12" currently to 10". I think they can be spread out enough and won't get too tall from the way it's looking.

New CO2 bucket today.

Blueberry Day 32 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 32 veg.

Blueberry Day 32 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 32 veg.

Blueberry Day 32 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 32 veg.

That front plant is just dominating the space. That second screen is going to fill up quickly. Looking great!
Thanks, I agree. The back three are all growing exactly the same. The front one is growing more aggressively but has more stretch to it. More space between the nodes. :hmmmm:
It may throw me a curve on filling the top screen. :hmmmm: It may have to be trained into flower to keep it close to the same height as the back three. It'll be fun to try.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Blueberry
Day 33 veg.

The grow room is running normally.

It's nice to walk into the grow room soon after lights on and get a good whiff of fermenting grains.:cheesygrinsmiley: It's telling me the CO2 bucket is doing it's job.:cheer: And with the space opened up between the grows during lights on, the Golden Tiger will get some too.:cheer:
I committed on the top screen.:) I removed the vertical pvc pieces making the top screen 12inches/30.5cm above the first screen, they were replaced with pieces making the top screen 10inches/25cm above the first screen. In case you decide to make pvc framing like this, 2 inches/5cm must be added to your measurement to account for the 3 and 4 way connectors. So to get a 10" 2nd screen, I had to cut my vertical pieces to 8 inches/20cm. I am betting they don't get tall, at least the three in back.:hmmmm::bong:

I put the whole 2 screen set up together and this is the way it will look till harvest, unless there's something I've overlooked.:hmmmm:

Blueberry Day 33 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 33 veg. The set up till harvest.:) 2nd screen set.:bong: 10inches/25cm above the first screen. I plan on mostly letting them go towards the 2nd screen before flipping. Note CO2 bubbler raised to 2nd screen.

Blueberry Day 33 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 33 veg. 2nd screen installed this morning.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Blueberry Day 33 veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 33 veg

Blueberry Day 33 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 33 veg. Now lets fill the screen! :cheer: :bong:

Blueberry
Day 34 veg,

The CO2 bucket is bubbling away.

Reservoir change this morning.
Used the recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 17 gallons in Late Growth. Added 60ml of CalMag+ and PHed to 5.8-6.0.

The light was adjusted to be 29inches/74cm above the average canopy height and is currently running at 400w/600w. I will bump it up to 450w at flip.

The plants are looking good and I expect to flip within 10 days. I want to make sure I get a healthy amount of bud above the 2nd screen :cheesygrinsmiley: and I am betting the back three don't get too tall. :hmmmm::bong:

Blueberry Day 34 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 34 veg.

Blueberry Day 34 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 34 veg.

Blueberry Day 34 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 34 veg.

Blueberry
Day 35 veg.

Just watching for the right time to flip them to get a decent amount of flower growth above the 2nd screen.

How much will they stretch after flipping?
Will the plant double in height or only gain a few inches?
@SeedsMan

They are still looking healthy.

Blueberry Day 35 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 35 veg.

Blueberry Day 35 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 35 veg.

Blueberry Day 35 veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 35 veg.

Blueberry Day 35 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 35 veg.

Blueberry
Day 36 veg.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling.

There has been a noticeable increase in water uptake as evidenced by the amount of water required to top up the reservoir during each of the bi-daily checks. The PH is staying stable with few adjustments required.

The plants are looking good. Just waiting for the right moment to flip the lights. :hmmmm: How much will they stretch?:hmmmm:

Blueberry Day 36 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 36 veg.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 36 veg.

Blueberry Day 36 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 36 veg.

Blueberry
Day 37 veg.

The plants are drinking more.

The plants continue to look good. I feel I'm in the window to flip and get good fill on the 2nd screen. :) The front and back plants look ready to go.:cheer: I think the plants on each side need a couple more days, so I'll re-evaluate on day 40 veg. :hmmmm::bong:

Blueberry Day 37 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 37 veg.

Blueberry Day 37 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 37 veg.

Blueberry Day 37 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 37 veg.

Blueberry Day 37 veg4.JPG

Blueberry, Day 37 veg.

Blueberry
Day 38 veg.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling.

More water is being added during bi daily reservoir top ups. The PH is holding steady but dropping slightly.

The plants are looking good. They are very thick, especially the back three. Still planning on flipping on Day 40 veg.

Blueberry Day 38 veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 38 veg.

Blueberry Day 38 veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 38 veg.

Blueberry Day 38 veg (1).JPG

Blueberry, Day 38 veg.

Blueberry
Day 39 veg.

I changed the timers on the light and reservoir water pump, to match a 11/13 light schedule. Tonight will be their first long night.

The plants look good and they are really thick. I'm hoping the stretch will open things up some.

The CO2 bucket is bubbling but more slowly. Probably will be changed tomorrow or the next day.

Blueberry Day 39  veg (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day 39 veg.

Blueberry Day 39  veg (3).JPG

Blueberry, Day 39 veg.

Blueberry Day 39  veg (4).JPG

Blueberry, Day 39 veg.

Blueberry Day 39  veg (5).JPG

Blueberry, Day 39 veg. Gives a pretty good look at how much larger the front plant is at this stage.

Blueberry
Day one since flip.

The CO2 is still slowly bubbling, maybe change the bucket tomorrow.

The plants look good. The front plant is already touching the 2nd screen. The back plant is close to touching and the side plants are still not close yet.

Blueberry Day 1 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day one flower.

Blueberry Day 1 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 1 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 1 flower (1).JPG

Blueberry
Day 2 since flip.

Fresh CO2 bucket today.

The plants are looking good. Just anticipating the stretch.:cheesygrinsmiley:

It's really nice having both grows on the same light schedule. :)

Blueberry Day 2 flower (2).JPG

Blueberry, Day two since flip.

Blueberry Day 2 flower (3).JPG

Blueberry Day 2 flower (4).JPG

Blueberry Day 2 flower (1).JPG

Back
Top Bottom