Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

I bought a trellis the other day to cover the 4x4, it has 36 spaces and I definitely plan on using as many of them as i can. I do need to start doing my homework and looking into more strains so that I up the score with my yields. Also the last time around I didn't top the white widow, I assumed they would take up more space than they did so I played it safe. I could cover my trellis with 8 nodes per plant so that's what I'll shoot for. This is good though, helps my think for the future.
here is some more to nibble on lol. If you are looking for a lot of multiple strains and lean towards perpetual growing, I would suggest growing autos. then there is no real need for a tent as they always use the same light cycle. So it would just be all about planting ,feeding and harvesting. keep it simple.

here is some more to nibble on lol. If you are looking for a lot of multiple strains and lean towards perpetual growing, I would suggest growing autos. then there is no real need for a tent as they always use the same light cycle. So it would just be all about planting ,feeding and harvesting. keep it simple.
I love that you said that lol. I've been thinking that's the way to go but i just wanted to run some photos to see the difference in the yields. I love how simple autos are and i don't mind giving them the extra light. They also seem to grow big like the photo plant when grown in hydro. That sounds like the perfect reason to build an 8 bucket system!! The lights though!! That's the hurt lol I need a sponsor.

I love that you said that lol. I've been thinking that's the way to go but i just wanted to run some photos to see the difference in the yields. I love how simple autos are and i don't mind giving them the extra light. They also seem to grow big like the photo plant when grown in hydro. That sounds like the perfect reason to build an 8 bucket system!! The lights though!! That's the hurt lol I need a sponsor.
if you are going to do perpetual and autos. what you lose in yield per plant you make up for in the volume. I would run them in coco and not hydro buckets for the simplicity of it all and as far as light invest in a light mover :) . as you can cover twice the space Hehe.

How would you grow an Auto perpetually when you have to put new seeds in the ground? I guess Auto is only really perpetual for someone continuously making their own seeds. Otherwise you have to rely on seed vendors and that's not very perpetual in my book.

Perpetual means never ending and never changing in a broad term. Genetics change with every cycle running Autos hence it's not perpetual.

My two cents!
Cheers!

How would you grow an Auto perpetually when you have to put new seeds in the ground? I guess Auto is only really perpetual for someone continuously making their own seeds. Otherwise you have to rely on seed vendors and that's not very perpetual in my book.

Perpetual means never ending and never changing in a broad term. Genetics change with every cycle running Autos hence it's not perpetual.

My two cents!
Cheers!
yes perpetual means on going never ending and you just described the only limiting factor and yes you could make your own fem seeds with some colloidal silver spray. I knew a grower on here back in the day that did just that with autos.

Colombian Gold Harvest page 20.

Gotta get a picture on here.

CG Day  flower (7)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, picture didn't have a date of flip. This grow is now cured and is very good. :)

Colombian Gold harvest page 20. :)

Harvested CG in early December 2023. Good cure so far.':)

Did a test on a Wake n' Bake, using a clean glass bong and bowl. :) Standard size bowl about 3/4 full of ground average sized bud from the harvest.

I usually hit said bowl about 4 or 5 times before it's spent,:) unlike my grandson, that usually kills it on one hit.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley:

One of my regular hits equaled a fairly significant affect. :love: 1st hit of the day.:)
I felt the buzz around my eyes, nasal passages, and throat, and continuing to spread.

Just like the Lay's Potato chip commercial of long ago. I couldn't take just one hit,:rolleyes: so all the effects happened in a few minutes. :) Then I finished the bowl up and packed another.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

We have some one hit weed @LKABudMan :cheer:

awesome!!! You left out how smooth it was as well as the flavor. We want Details!!!!

awesome!!! You left out how smooth it was as well as the flavor. We want Details!!!!
Thank you No Pain. :)
It is very smooth at this stage of cure.:) Both in joint form and though a water bong. The flavor is lemony/fuel. It's been described as lemon pledge. :hmmmm::)
I was concentrating on "one hit" effect, this morning and missed the taste. :rolleyes: I'm not much of a multi-tasker.:rolleyes::bong:

Thank you No Pain. :)
It is very smooth at this stage of cure.:) Both in joint form and though a water bong. The flavor is lemony/fuel. It's been described as lemon pledge. :hmmmm::)
I was concentrating on "one hit" effect, this morning and missed the taste. :rolleyes: I'm not much of a multi-tasker.:rolleyes::bong:
My Pleasure and umm all I heard was I knew that it already tasted fantastic and didn't want to make anyone's mouth water out of jealousy so I focused on describing the ride to save everyone discomfort. :)

Back
Top Bottom