Colombian Gold

Dried buds from first Colombian Gold I harvested. They are nice and chunky, 1.5 oz total, despite being grown in a one gallon pot only. Below that the Wild Thai. The 8 top colas were an ounce exactly (112 g wet) and about 7g of nice little nugs, only a bit of fluff. All the plants from this grow have now been harvested.

Looks great and I bet the buzz 🐝 is to. CL🍀

Looks great and I bet the buzz 🐝 is to. CL🍀
I did one hit from a little ball of finger hash while harvesting the Wild Thai. It was quite a rush. I'm just starting to sample the CG.

Loving it. :)
My Colombian Gold is now at around 6 weeks from harvest and is just starting to give me a hint of what it will be. :):cheesygrinsmiley: Lemony with hints of fuel/gas.:hmmmm::) Like it.:love: Strong stone effect.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

CG Day 82 flower (9).JPG

Loving it. :)
My Colombian Gold is now at around 6 weeks from harvest and is just starting to give me a hint of what it will be. :):cheesygrinsmiley: Lemony with hints of fuel/gas.:hmmmm::) Like it.:love: Strong stone effect.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

CG Day 82 flower (9).JPG
That grow was a beautiful thing. I'm really looking forward to a good cure also! :)

Back
Top Bottom