Laughing Buddha, Purple Thai

Week 3 flowering. Do I need to do some defol?

DSC_0238.JPG

DSC_0235.JPG

DSC_0237.JPG
They're looking perfect to me.

Five weeks. I've had to move a couple more plants into the flowering tent early as I ran out of space in the pantry where they were vegging. The bigger one is a clone of the LB behind it, the smaller CG I'm hoping is a male, so I can chop it back until I'm ready to use the pollen.

DSC_0232.JPG

Harvested the last plant for this grow, the Laughing Buddha. The largest single plant harvest for me yet at 365 grams wet. Seems like the new SIP planter did its job. The 7 top colas were 250 grams, the rest was good nugs. I just got some Canuck seeds, Pure Kush and Blueberry. The flower tent is already full with the next run of Columbian Gold so the new seeds won't get popped until the new year.

I just did a tester in a small one-hitter from the fluff buds from the two GSC I harvested on Monday, about 18 hours in the jar. Just the start of a sweet scent, no taste at all yet. Effects come on slowly, so you notice, then you notice again. Very serene. It'll have to be our sedative because we are about out of Afghani, and I have Colombian Gold and Wild Thai in the tent now, neither of which will be relaxing. And they take a while to finish.

After the sativas finish, I'll pop two of the Canuck Pure Kush, and a few Afghani regulars, and produce some Afghani X Pure Kush. I produced this cross a few years ago, and it was by far the most truly sedating strain I've ever had. Problem was I had trouble with the Pure Kush seeds (they weren't from Canuck) and I only got one plant and only a few seeds from that. So I've been looking forward to re-creating this strain for a long time. The Pure Kush turned a nice purple too.

Tester of the Laughing Buddha fluff bud today. Energetic, upbeat, like Durban Poison but not as edgy. I feel like I can do physical activity if I want to, not that I have to do it....a good strain for getting things done.

Thanks Chase! I'm nervous to go all-in with hydroponics, but the Aerogarden is a really easy way to do some aeroponics for vegging.
I felt the same way before i tried dwc. I also have a few aeroponics that i use from time to time. Once you go hydroponics youll never want to turn back. Plants grow at a much faster pace. If i wasnt breeding i would have been doing dwc. The aero ponics are pretty cool because you can disconnect the light from the unit and use the hydroponic lower half only allowing you to grow bigger plants if you have a light source to replace it hanging above the unit.

How many Gallons are those pots? I grow in small pots aswell! 👍
The big brown one is like 3 gallons (12 L) I think. The others are about 2 gallon and the smallest one isn't even a gallon. I have had pretty decent results with the 3 gallon pots.

Back
Top Bottom