Laughing Buddha Scrog

ooo awesome. Great comparison. I think the scrog will serve you well
The Scrog is certainly easier to care for. Being able to wheel out the plants is nice.

I’m hoping for 18 oz with little to no popcorn. I’d consider that a “success”.

It looks like there’s plenty of bud sites to support that goal, but who knows, lol.

Aug 6 (the due date) is still a long ways off.

sorry, I forgot and I'm lazy, is this round a clone from the last harvest or from seed? Love that sugar coming in
I tend to be a pheno hunter. I’ll buy a new flavor of seeds, grow out 6 and keep the pheno I like the best. Then I’ll run it till I get the urge to try something else.

If there’s is one thing I’ve learned, every strain has its “sweet spot” for growing conditions.

Sunday night update.

the plants are starting to actively shed lower fan leaves. They aren’t getting light at more and are going yellow and dropping. Totally normal and about right on schedule.

Sugar production and bud growth seems to be right on track too. 35 to 40 days to go, I’m leaning towards 35 days

B0855BDA-9A40-4A4F-83EA-2DF504399CFA.jpeg

0E8FFBDB-31BC-42E2-A72D-22CEE83D483A.jpeg

they looked great last Thursday so I imagine they looking good today :yummy:
They look fine, they just don’t look a bunch bigger. If they get around to swelling, it’ll be a great crop.

I ran co2 though the first few weeks of flower. It helps to pop lots of flowers, but slows maturing a bit.

This strain can go up to 84 days, I’ve had it get done in 70 days too.

I just need to be patient.

They babies for the next round need more time anyhow. Lol

Back
Top Bottom