Laughing Buddha, Purple Thai

Be interested to see the CG/AK, from memory the Space genetics are great, but mine were slightly unstable
Wild Thai is mostly a cane of small head-fuck buds, good luck with that lol
:ganjamon:
Definitely doing the CG next, plus something to cross it with. Maybe the Space, bump up its Sativa percentage....

Be interested to see the CG/AK, from memory the Space genetics are great, but mine were slightly unstable
Wild Thai is mostly a cane of small head-fuck buds, good luck with that lol
:ganjamon:
Hoping you mean they are small but potent Roy!

Pretty much doubled in size since the last pic from 4 days ago. Now topped, I'm training the lower branches down while the next set catch up. No lopside pairs. I think I'll have to transplant the biggest one into soil in about two days to make room for the other two. Same as my first Aerogarden grow, transplant the biggest first while the smaller ones catch up. They all ended up about the same size. I like to remove the top set of leaves after topping to really encourage the top branches to get going.

DSC_0210.JPG

I transplanted the largest GSC three days ago, here she is in my veg tent, aka the pantry. One GSC left in the Aerogarden next to the Laughing Buddha on the right. I broke a branch training the LB, but it is the perfect size to clone and the AG works beauty as a cloner (right in the middle). Last pic, the GSC in the AG put up a nice flat top with almost no training.

pantry.JPG

DSC_0208.JPG

DSC_0211.JPG

great plan form !! they look very healthy -- good growth for a month
Thanks safeman! I may have to pull them out of the Aerogarden soon though, while I can still get the roots out.

Transplanted the GSC out of the Aerogarden into soil. Just in time, I was barely able to get the roots out without damaging them. When I transplanted the first GSC ten days ago, it was the larger of the two plants. I can't believe the difference. I'll transplant the Laughing Buddha later today or tomorrow. Also, the branch I broke is starting to show roots after just 5 days. Love my AG!

DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG

Transplanted the GSC out of the Aerogarden into soil. Just in time, I was barely able to get the roots out without damaging them. When I transplanted the first GSC ten days ago, it was the larger of the two plants. I can't believe the difference. I'll transplant the Laughing Buddha later today or tomorrow. Also, the branch I broke is starting to show roots after just 5 days. Love my AG!

DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG
use anything for roots ? I've just finished a grow using "Miicrobial MASS" grew Ethos Cookie - it grew into a monster !!
checking the root development in the 5 gallon and it was completely full after dumping it - - have never had root ball development like this - after turning it up-side down I had a 5 gallon root ball. This product might be worth a look --FYI

use anything for roots ? I've just finished a grow using "Miicrobial MASS" grew Ethos Cookie - it grew into a monster !!
checking the root development in the 5 gallon and it was completely full after dumping it - - have never had root ball development like this - after turning it up-side down I had a 5 gallon root ball. This product might be worth a look --FYI
Noice! I'll have to check that out. :thumb:

DSC_0207.JPG

DSC_0209.JPG
nice plants !!!!!

I just transplanted the larger Girl Scout Cookies and the Laughing Buddha into a jerry-rigged SIP planter. The smaller Girl Scout Cookies is already in the tent. I'll put these in there tonight at lights-on. In the meantime, they are a nice patio ornament.

DSC_0227.JPG

DSC_0229.JPG

DSC_0230.JPG

Flipped to 12/12 at lights out today. The smaller GSC on the left is the usual size when I flip, the other two will be the largest I've grown.

DSC_0227.JPG

Back
Top Bottom