Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

Awesome harvest GW, well done!!
Thanks Stunger! :)
It's been a little less than two months since harvest.:hmmmm: It's just now getting to it's cured state and the taste and buzz is very nice. It's more of a full stone to me. Head and body.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Colombian Gold harvest on page 20.:)

Colombian Gold harvest page 20. :)

Here's a picture of a bud taken tonight.:) The smell and taste has improved significantly in the last week or so.:cheesygrinsmiley::love: It's gonna be good. :cheer:
Just practicing cured bud shots.😎

CG Feb new box (1)3.JPG

Colombian Gold. Harvested December 10, 2023. :)

I just went through and took a look at a few of your journals, you are doing some good work. do you have anything in the lab right now?
Thank you very much. I take a break between December and March. I only have cold water and it's outside ambient. I can preheat a reservoir with a aquarium heater, when I start in March and use a elec. oil radiator heater for room heat, when the weather gets too cold in November,December.

I run two 4x4 scrogs at a time and can get in two grows a season.
Plans for 2024:
1st: MAC (Miracle Alien Cookies) by Herbies USA
Purple Ghost Candy by Seedsman
2nd: Panama Bangi Haze by ACE
Peyote Gorilla by Seedsman

Thank you very much. I take a break between December and March. I only have cold water and it's outside ambient. I can preheat a reservoir with a aquarium heater, when I start in March and use a elec. oil radiator heater for room heat, when the weather gets too cold in November,December.

Plans for 2024:
Good stuff!! That's what I'm headed toward, a perpetual grow. There are people who claim to harvest every month from a single room. Also what blows my mind is there is a guy I saw on another site who grows 2 1/2 Lbs. per grow in a 4x4 tent, that's just ridiculous. Most people get a pound, maybe 1 1/2 pounds in that space.

Yeah some of the folks on the site get some really big harvest. :)
Even when my harvest is less than maximum, I still get plenty.:) I've almost got my bases covered on getting rid of my excess, between a few relatives, friends, and neighbors.:hmmmm::) I mostly consume the top colas.😎:bong:

Plans for 2024:
Hello! Will you let us know how the Miracle Alien Cookies tastes later on? I wonder to try this strain to, recently have ordered few seeds from Herbies too, germinated and planted already:yummy:

Yeah some of the folks on the site get some really big harvest. :)
Even when my harvest is less than maximum, I still get plenty.:) I've almost got my bases covered on getting rid of my excess, between a few relatives, friends, and neighbors.:hmmmm::) I mostly consume the top colas.😎:bong:
That's when you know you made it lol, I wanna grow enough to have a good variety to have between grows. Plus I smoke a lot, share a lot, and just enjoy showing up with the goodness when I get together with friends. As far as I can tell the main influence over yields is genetics and light. yeah nutrients have an influence but that's a constant in hydro.

Hello! Will you let us know how the Miracle Alien Cookies tastes later on? I wonder to try this strain to, recently have ordered few seeds from Herbies too, germinated and planted already:yummy:
I will write about the strain for sure. :) I hardly ever consume any that I didn't grow myself. Of the other marijuana I've had a chance to try, MAC was the strain that impressed me most.:):love: It didn't come from a store, so who knows its origin.:rolleyes::bong:

Which strains are you growing?:)

That's when you know you made it lol, I wanna grow enough to have a good variety to have between grows. Plus I smoke a lot, share a lot, and just enjoy showing up with the goodness when I get together with friends. As far as I can tell the main influence over yields is genetics and light. yeah nutrients have an influence but that's a constant in hydro.
I don't know about resting on my laurels,:cheesygrinsmiley: I've had mostly good luck with my grows.:) And your right about variety.:hmmmm::) When all you get a chance to consume, is what you grow yourself, four different strains is about a minimum, and even then, I greatly anticipate the 1st harvest of the next year for something new.:rolleyes:😎

I grow more than I need, but it would cost me just as much to grow less, without great changes to the set up.:)

Good stuff!! That's what I'm headed toward, a perpetual grow. There are people who claim to harvest every month from a single room. Also what blows my mind is there is a guy I saw on another site who grows 2 1/2 Lbs. per grow in a 4x4 tent, that's just ridiculous. Most people get a pound, maybe 1 1/2 pounds in that space.
If i had the room and the need I would do perpetual. But I have neither. Now as far as growing for weight it is strain dependent a low rule of thumb would be around 400gm per meters squared in a 4x4 tent and that equates to 1.32 lbs per run again 400 gm per meter square is a low ball park . Now if you are going to do perpetual in your tent and hydro I would recommend looking into sea of green other than that its Scrogg those babies to maximize your yield .
I like being that guy too lol .
I will write about the strain for sure. :) I hardly ever consume any that I didn't grow myself. Of the other marijuana I've had a chance to try, MAC was the strain that impressed me most.:):love: It didn't come from a store, so who knows its origin.:rolleyes::bong:

Which strains are you growing?:)
Same here, I only smoke my own I have stuff in jars from years ago the stuff smells like sweat tarts now . lol

If i had the room and the need I would do perpetual. But I have neither. Now as far as growing for weight it is strain dependent a low rule of thumb would be around 400gm per meters squared in a 4x4 tent and that equates to 1.32 lbs per run again 400 gm per meter square is a low ball park . Now if you are going to do perpetual in your tent and hydro I would recommend looking into sea of green other than that its Scrogg those babies to maximize your yield .

I like being that guy too lol .

Same here, I only smoke my own I have stuff in jars from years ago the stuff smells like sweat tarts now . lol
I was just doing some reading on the sea of green method you were talking about, I do think one could crush a grow as far as yields go. Have you ever done it before? I only have one room dedicated to be a grow room, which I came a long way from the back porch lol, with my current 4x4 I could fit 2 more tents the same size in here comfortably I just cant afford it yet, I may start growing in soil just so i can have 2 going at once.

Lookin good G!! Frost everywhere:thumb:
It's cured now and it is some good smoke. Very sticky. I had to break out a new little grinder, my old go to grinder needs a cleaning. It's so sticky, it's hard to turn, like a geologic slip stream fault. :cheesygrinsmiley: :bong:

I was just doing some reading on the sea of green method you were talking about, I do think one could crush a grow as far as yields go. Have you ever done it before? I only have one room dedicated to be a grow room, which I came a long way from the back porch lol, with my current 4x4 I could fit 2 more tents the same size in here comfortably I just cant afford it yet, I may start growing in soil just so i can have 2 going at once.
As far as the sea of green no I have never done it. I not going to say that I never thought about it as my aerofl02 was actually designed for it :). Okay so you have a room ..My question is what's your end game meaning your objective? weight , growing a lot of plants , become a private dispensary for your friends ? As that is what Truley determines what you should be looking at . One other thing to consider is do you have a separate room to dry all this lovely flower you are wanting to produce correctly? I'm not even going to ask if you like trimming bud lol. I only have one room and use it for drying also as I have it set up where I can control the climate.

As far as the sea of green no I have never done it. I not going to say that I never thought about it as my aerofl02 was actually designed for it :). Okay so you have a room ..My question is what's your end game meaning your objective? weight , growing a lot of plants , become a private dispensary for your friends ? As that is what Truley determines what you should be looking at . One other thing to consider is do you have a separate room to dry all this lovely flower you are wanting to produce correctly? I'm not even going to ask if you like trimming bud lol. I only have one room and use it for drying also as I have it set up where I can control the climate.
All good points, I don't really wanna grow too many plants. Ultimately I just wanna be able to grow about 8-12 plants in a cycle where I harvest often. 4 plants at a time. I do not have a separate room for drying, honestly that part hasn't even crossed my mind yet, but i do have ways to keep the humidity in check outside the tent. I'd be happy if I could get anywhere near 2lbs per harvest. smoke one/ share one. It's fun as hell to use my weed cannon, It's a legendary hotbox.

All good points, I don't really wanna grow too many plants. Ultimately I just wanna be able to grow about 8-12 plants in a cycle where I harvest often. 4 plants at a time. I do not have a separate room for drying, honestly that part hasn't even crossed my mind yet, but i do have ways to keep the humidity in check outside the tent. I'd be happy if I could get anywhere near 2lbs per harvest. smoke one/ share one. It's fun as hell to use my weed cannon, It's a legendary hotbox.
okay so what if you could get 4lbs per harvest? Would you still want to do perpetual? I ask simply because depending on the size of your room and based on what you said could go in there it is most defiantly possible. You see I Have 4 gg4 ladies and they are known to produce 18oz/504 grams per square meter my Scrogg/trellis is 2.78 square meters so I should be looking at a 3lb pull, not that that is my focus. Its just an example to show you that growing 6 of this strain would definitely hit the mark but the key is Scrogg/flattening that canopy. Just some food for thought hehe.

I bought a trellis the other day to cover the 4x4, it has 36 spaces and I definitely plan on using as many of them as i can. I do need to start doing my homework and looking into more strains so that I up the score with my yields. Also the last time around I didn't top the white widow, I assumed they would take up more space than they did so I played it safe. I could cover my trellis with 8 nodes per plant so that's what I'll shoot for. This is good though, helps my think for the future.

Back
Top Bottom