Golden Tiger - In Hydro By Gwhunran 2023

It's been a little on the dry side RH wise so it's time to bag em' :) Ended up using six 1/4lb Grove bags and one quart jar to smoke out of.:) Call the bags 5 1/2 , as one is not full. :hmmmm: There was the other 225grams used to make COB.:) So not a bad harvest.:love:šŸ˜Ž

DSCN5893.JPG

Six 1/4lb Grove bags of Golden Tiger. :)
Great harvest! I have a handful of 1lb Grove bags for fresh harvests, it lets me cure it all together and still leave enough room so it's not all packed together. I just got a 5lb bag for the Colombians, I hope to get it at least 1/2 full ;)

Great harvest! I have a handful of 1lb Grove bags for fresh harvests, it lets me cure it all together and still leave enough room so it's not all packed together. I just got a 5lb bag for the Colombians, I hope to get it at least 1/2 full ;)
I just ordered a few more of the quarter pound bags. :) I've got one or two, one pound bags.:hmmmm: I might try using them for the bulk of it and then going to the 1/4 pounders later.:hmmmm: I like to leave them closed, and having several, I can open one and check it, leaving the others sealed. :) They should be in the same state of cure.:hmmmm: Do you reuse the bags on new cures? I'm wondering if it would change the smell/taste.:hmmmm: If not, that would be great.:):bong:

What a fantastic journal, congratulations on GJOTM very well deserved. šŸ‘

Golden Tiger hydro harvest page 18.

New page, need a picture.

Malawi Killer Pheno (2).JPG

Malawi Killer Pheno (2)closeup.JPG
Golden Tiger harvest, Malawi Killer pheno hanging to dry. It's in the Grove bag now.:)
You did a great job on a difficult strain to keep happy n healthy throughout the long flowering. Congrats šŸ¾ all around on the grow, harvest and winning GJOM. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :welldone:

What a fantastic journal, congratulations on GJOTM very well deserved. šŸ‘

You did a great job on a difficult strain to keep happy n healthy throughout the long flowering. Congrats šŸ¾ all around on the grow, harvest and winning GJOM. CLšŸ€. :thumb: :welldone:
Thanks guys. :) It ended up being a lot. Just waiting on cure.:) I'm already sampling it, and it has some kick to it.:hmmmm::) Now for the smell and taste to catch up.:)

Lovely harvest and congrats on the very well deserved grow journal award. Have you tried them all yet and find one phono better than the other? Just took my Golden Tiger down yesterday and have tried her twice today already and Iā€™m in pretty happy mood. I donā€™t think itā€™s as strong as my first grow, but she too got better a few weeks later. Close to taste of late grow of spicy mandarin orange, but this seems a little spicier with a hint of grapefruit. I also did dry her 5C cooler for a final dry, and sometimes just that little bit effects the weed cure. Still I love her and I too think have a Malawi Killer phono.

Lovely harvest and congrats on the very well deserved grow journal award. Have you tried them all yet and find one phono better than the other? Just took my Golden Tiger down yesterday and have tried her twice today already and Iā€™m in pretty happy mood. I donā€™t think itā€™s as strong as my first grow, but she too got better a few weeks later. Close to taste of late grow of spicy mandarin orange, but this seems a little spicier with a hint of grapefruit. I also did dry her 5C cooler for a final dry, and sometimes just that little bit effects the weed cure. Still I love her and I too think have a Malawi Killer phono.
Thanks,:)
I can't tell too much yet. :hmmmm: I had the Thai phenos in front and on the right, and the MK pheno on the left. :) My first testers were from the front, not much smell or taste yet. :hmmmm: Effect was spacey for me, all in the head.:) I put some of the MK pheno in a jar and have been smoking it lately, and it's improving in taste.:) Maybe a little stronger, and more "kick your arse", than the front Thai pheno.:hmmmm: I haven't tried any from the right Thai pheno yet.:hmmmm: It had the best smell and was the biggest of the three. :) I'm not sure what I got from the COB yet.:rolleyes: It looked fermented and didn't exactly have a sweet weed smell.:hmmmm: I let it dry out mostly, re-wrapped it in parchment paper, and jarred it for cure, a little over a week ago.:)

Golden Tiger harvest page 18.

Started out this fine Christmas morning with a Golden Tiger, Wake and Bake. :) The cure is starting to smooth out on the Thai pheno.:cheesygrinsmiley: The taste is kinda earthy with hints of spice.:hmmmm: It will still cure more for the better.:love::cheesygrinsmiley: The buzz is on the psychoactive side in a pretty strong way.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe strong enough for the mind to do a little convincing to the body, that it doesn't hurt too much.:):bong:

Golden Tiger harvest page 18. :)
It's been a month since the GT COB was put in cure. :)
It smells like good brick weed and looks a lot like some I've had in the past.:hmmmm: Similar smell. :rolleyes::) Nothing exotic.
I chose to make it starting greener, less dry. It was sweated for 36 hours, (recommended time 24-48 hours). Temperature for sweating 115F/46C. (recommended minimum 104F/40C).
It was fermented for ten days at 81F/27C.
They've been in a jar curing for a month in the basement.

It's smokable out of the bong. :hmmmm::) Not harsh at all but it doesn't taste as good as the curing Golden Tiger I've already been smoking. :hmmmm: The buzz, if anything is not as strong,:oops: but it's more stimulating.:) Kind of eye opening in small doses.:hmmmm::bong:

COB 12-23 GT and FDOG (1).JPG

Golden Tiger COB on left, Fuel D.OG COB on the right. The Golden Tiger has been in cure for a month.

COB 12-23 GT and FDOG (2).JPG

Golden Tiger COB on left, Fuel D.OG COB on the right. The Golden Tiger has been in cure for a month.

COB 12-23 GT.JPG

Golden Tiger COB one month in cure.

Golden Tiger harvest page 18.

Started out this fine Christmas morning with a Golden Tiger, Wake and Bake. :) The cure is starting to smooth out on the Thai pheno.:cheesygrinsmiley: The taste is kinda earthy with hints of spice.:hmmmm: It will still cure more for the better.:love::cheesygrinsmiley: The buzz is on the psychoactive side in a pretty strong way.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe strong enough for the mind to do a little convincing to the body, that it doesn't hurt too much.:):bong:

If youā€™re a golfer, itā€™s the shit! She makes you loose as a goose for your swings, focused on the game, and your mind clear of distractions. . . even from your fellow golf buddies

If youā€™re a golfer, itā€™s the shit! She makes you loose as a goose for your swings, focused on the game, and your mind clear of distractions. . . even from your fellow golf buddies
I find that anything more than a bowl n itā€™s lot less focused and more zoned out šŸ˜œ . CLšŸ€. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I never picked up the game. :) During my High School days many moons ago, my little brother and I went out on the local 9 hole course and proved to ourselves we might need a few lessons.:rolleyes: So like many aspiring stoners, we went back into the Clubhouse and played a few games of billiards in the AC.:cheesygrinsmiley: It gets hot in Arkansas in the summer.šŸ˜Ž
I find that anything more than a bowl n itā€™s lot less focused and more zoned out šŸ˜œ . CLšŸ€. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
It is very strong, and getting stronger, I think as it cures.:hmmmm::) At least the effects that I feel seem to be stronger. I got a wave of euphoria from the GT COB during yesterdays wake and bake. I plan on repeating it this morning, to see if it's repeatable.:) The euphoria didn't last long, but it's one that used to be fairly frequent when I was a young smoker, but doesn't happen anymore.:rolleyes: It's not exactly like it, but similar to the beginning effects of alcohol or the beginnings of lift off, from good nose candy.:hmmmm: Don't do either anymore.:)

I never picked up the game. :) During my High School days many moons ago, my little brother and I went out on the local 9 hole course and proved to ourselves we might need a few lessons.:rolleyes: So like many aspiring stoners, we went back into the Clubhouse and played a few games of billiards in the AC.:cheesygrinsmiley: It gets hot in Arkansas in the summer.šŸ˜Ž

It is very strong, and getting stronger, I think as it cures.:hmmmm::) At least the effects that I feel seem to be stronger. I got a wave of euphoria from the GT COB during yesterdays wake and bake. I plan on repeating it this morning, to see if it's repeatable.:) The euphoria didn't last long, but it's one that used to be fairly frequent when I was a young smoker, but doesn't happen anymore.:rolleyes: It's not exactly like it, but similar to the beginning effects of alcohol or the beginnings of lift off, from good nose candy.:hmmmm: Don't do either anymore.:)
I donā€™t do either anymore and Iā€™m thankful everyday that I donā€™t. But I think youā€™re right about getting stronger, I think itā€™s about the strongest weed I ever smoked. CLšŸ€

I donā€™t do either anymore and Iā€™m thankful everyday that I donā€™t. But I think youā€™re right about getting stronger, I think itā€™s about the strongest weed I ever smoked. CLšŸ€
Yeah, both were pretty destructive. :rolleyes:

Your GT is a little farther along in cure. :hmmmm: I'm looking forward to it. :)

I ended up with a lot too.:oops: The 5.5 1/4 Grove bags, plus the five COB sticks @ about 23gr each at current state of cure.:love::bong:

My tolerance is getting higher, because Iā€™m can do 3-4 sometimes and be pretty chill and normal. Funny enough Iā€™ve been getting over Covid lately and my weed hasnā€™t been working for my sleep. I was off work for a bit, went back to work and talked about how I was feeling. So I told them I was taking 6-7 bowls at night trying to make me sleepy, and 2 edibles at 50mg. Iā€™d get one to 2 hours if I was lucky of sleep and would still wake up pretty alert and clearheaded. They looked at me sort of chuckling, mouthā€™s open and then someone blurted out ā€œhow the fuck are you still alive?!?lā€ I should mention most are mid/late teens and early 20ā€™s that I work with.

I got a wave of euphoria from the GT COB during yesterdays wake and bake. I plan on repeating it this morning, to see if it's repeatable.
Brother give the cob cured 6 months aging and it will give you euphoria on wings.
Anything with Thai and Malawi in it is best aged. I have cobs from 2021 that are so euphoric its hard to contain yourself ha ha.
So I dont I let it all out. The best feeling on the planet. As you said 'like I used to feel" except its now anytime you want ha ha.
Nice grow by the way resin on steroids ha ha.

My tolerance is getting higher, because Iā€™m can do 3-4 sometimes and be pretty chill and normal. Funny enough Iā€™ve been getting over Covid lately and my weed hasnā€™t been working for my sleep. I was off work for a bit, went back to work and talked about how I was feeling. So I told them I was taking 6-7 bowls at night trying to make me sleepy, and 2 edibles at 50mg. Iā€™d get one to 2 hours if I was lucky of sleep and would still wake up pretty alert and clearheaded. They looked at me sort of chuckling, mouthā€™s open and then someone blurted out ā€œhow the fuck are you still alive?!?lā€ I should mention most are mid/late teens and early 20ā€™s that I work with.
I have a real high tolerance too. :rolleyes: I consume cannabis from morning until bedtime, so that's part of it.:rolleyes: I've also read that those of us with digestive disease/disorders experience the effects differently. :hmmmm: I think I could chain smoke weed, if it wouldn't scorch my throat and lungs.:hmmmm::oops: I can't get too high from smoking flower. :( I have had the "what the 'ell have I done," with edibles/tincture though.:cheesygrinsmiley: I will wait to eat the COB as I've had abdominal surgery and am currently wearing a bag. (Crohns that went too far) They are supposed to reconnect me in February. :) After healing, I will try eating the COB.:):bong:

Back
Top Bottom