Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

She’s finished and got 144g dried from my Malawi. I did take a few grams to sample before pics were taken, and I’m having problems describing the flavour because my cousin was over and had vaped some of my MAC(k) and a mystery joint. So I had these kind of competing with my Malawi (2 bowls from the bong) test sample, and I burnt my tongue smoking the joint. First thing thou is she is like a shot of energy to the system with me being super alert, but can see where a few more bowls would get trippy. For the first 30-60mins I seem to have a ghosting effect when moving my eyes left and right on the peripheral vision. I’m close to 2hrs in now and I’m still alert, even after a shitty nights sleep. Plus I devoured my big supper with me going back for 2nds, and a couple handfuls of chips too. She doesn’t seem to crave the food, but I have no problem eating it when offered. Can’t wait for the others to finish and try

IMG_5585.jpeg
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg
IMG_5589.jpeg
IMG_5591.jpeg

She’s finished and got 144g dried from my Malawi. I did take a few grams to sample before pics were taken, and I’m having problems describing the flavour because my cousin was over and had vaped some of my MAC(k) and a mystery joint. So I had these kind of competing with my Malawi (2 bowls from the bong) test sample, and I burnt my tongue smoking the joint. First thing thou is she is like a shot of energy to the system with me being super alert, but can see where a few more bowls would get trippy. For the first 30-60mins I seem to have a ghosting effect when moving my eyes left and right on the peripheral vision. I’m close to 2hrs in now and I’m still alert, even after a shitty nights sleep. Plus I devoured my big supper with me going back for 2nds, and a couple handfuls of chips too. She doesn’t seem to crave the food, but I have no problem eating it when offered. Can’t wait for the others to finish and try

IMG_5585.jpeg
IMG_5586.jpeg
IMG_5590.jpeg
IMG_5589.jpeg
IMG_5591.jpeg
Looks Very nice.

Thanks everyone. I just took 2 more bowls and again a shot of energy (little jittery too) but I’m happy/relaxed as hell. Me and my buddy are getting one more golf game in on Saturday and I think Malawi is going to join us. Golden Tiger is my jam for golfing and will for sure be also joining us as well. Just do t know if Malawi would be too much for my golfing buddy, as Cinderella 99 makes him a little paranoid.

Thanks everyone. I just took 2 more bowls and again a shot of energy (little jittery too) but I’m happy/relaxed as hell. Me and my buddy are getting one more golf game in on Saturday and I think Malawi is going to join us. Golden Tiger is my jam for golfing and will for sure be also joining us as well. Just do t know if Malawi would be too much for my golfing buddy, as Cinderella 99 makes him a little paranoid.
Congrats on your harvest buddy and enjoy your bud n golfing time. CL🍀

So I never chopped anyone down this weekend but I might on Wednesday. It will be a GTxP plant but which one will it be? I think I might actually harvest the runt first because I removed 2 huge mouldy fuzzy colas today and half of another. God that was sad to see and think it’s because of where it sits in my tent and the fans not blowing on them. They were getting fat and lack of airflow, even with low humidity, still went south on me. Tried my Malawi while golfing yesterday and made me way too jittery, but we were stuck all day behind slow golfers. Just couldn’t get into a rhythm and look forward to trying again next year.

IMG_5598.jpeg
IMG_5594.jpeg
IMG_5600.jpeg
IMG_5595.jpeg
IMG_5601.jpeg
IMG_5596.jpeg
IMG_5602.jpeg
IMG_5604.jpeg
IMG_5597.jpeg
IMG_5603.jpeg

Hate to see fungus. :confused: Hope it hasn't spread too much.:hmmmm:

I was checking carefully in the tent and didn’t see anything more, but who knows what I find when I give the chop

I was checking carefully in the tent and didn’t see anything more, but who knows what I find when I give the chop
Bud rot really sucks and I hope it does not spread to fast. The biggest problem with it is that it always does spread. I hope you get a good amount of weed.

Well I removed a little more bud off my GTxP runt, and playing it safe then sorry. I decided to cut her down yesterday after 108 days in the flowering light cycle. So the runt still gave me 476g wet and just jarred her at 113g dried. So I took a few grams away to try before the weigh in and holy shit is she ever sweat. She was like a handful of fruit flavoured hard candies. She also has a bit of the Golden Tiger in her, but more in the effects. I’m more alert on this strain but the hunger is the same and happy go lucky floaty feeling. Maybe a bit more side distortion with visions after 3 bowls from the bong. Love my Sativas but OMG I forgot how long hand trimming can take with my plants. (trim job wasn’t even that great either) Can’t wait to compare her to the other plant because she throwing out new growth again but she’s pinky/red colour almost top to bottom. So I’m probably a week or 2 until my next harvest. My outdoor CBG is still out there, but she has rot here and there. I just might just let her go as wpm is also present but not terrible that a wash won’t help. So maybe I’ll get some of the freezer bud cleared out this week.

IMG_5610.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg

Well I removed a little more bud off my GTxP runt, and playing it safe then sorry. I decided to cut her down yesterday after 108 days in the flowering light cycle. So the runt still gave me 476g wet and just jarred her at 113g dried. So I took a few grams away to try before the weigh in and holy shit is she ever sweat. She was like a handful of fruit flavoured hard candies. She also has a bit of the Golden Tiger in her, but more in the effects. I’m more alert on this strain but the hunger is the same and happy go lucky floaty feeling. Maybe a bit more side distortion with visions after 3 bowls from the bong. Love my Sativas but OMG I forgot how long hand trimming can take with my plants. (trim job wasn’t even that great either) Can’t wait to compare her to the other plant because she throwing out new growth again but she’s pinky/red colour almost top to bottom. So I’m probably a week or 2 until my next harvest. My outdoor CBG is still out there, but she has rot here and there. I just might just let her go as wpm is also present but not terrible that a wash won’t help. So maybe I’ll get some of the freezer bud cleared out this week.

IMG_5610.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg
Congrats on the harvest and it sounds like a nice buzz. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

IMG_5610.jpeg
IMG_5611.jpeg
IMG_5615.jpeg
IMG_5616.jpeg
IMG_5617.jpeg
IMG_5618.jpeg
Hey bro I got a question for ya about your Golden Tiger. When it was towards the end of flowering did yours start dropping fans? Mine did and I was wondering if anyone else’s did. CL🍀

Hey bro I got a question for ya about your Golden Tiger. When it was towards the end of flowering did yours start dropping fans? Mine did and I was wondering if anyone else’s did. CL🍀

my first grow had all mine shrivel up and brown on me. This happened about week 11-12, but fatten up no problem after that. I know I did some bad watering and reason some went brown on my current gal, but she too is getting chunky. She’s just now starting to give me the foxtail look like her first outing. So I think I’m still 2-3 weeks from finishing maybe.

I do have pics of her from yesterday and the 2 other plants I can share.Gt, GTxP, and KA5

IMG_5612.jpeg
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg

my first grow had all mine shrivel up and brown on me. This happened about week 11-12, but fatten up no problem after that. I know I did some bad watering and reason some went brown on my current gal, but she too is getting chunky. She’s just now starting to give me the foxtail look like her first outing. So I think I’m still 2-3 weeks from finishing maybe.

I do have pics of her from yesterday and the 2 other plants I can share.Gt, GTxP, and KA5

IMG_5612.jpeg
IMG_5613.jpeg
IMG_5614.jpeg
Yeah mine foxtailed crazy, the whole branches were bud. It didn’t affect the flowering at all dropping the fans. It actually made it easier to trim. CL🍀

foxtailing is sweet imo, you can end up with a mix of trichomes at different stages
get a healthy dose of paranoia that's followed by euphoria and then puts u to sleep. lol
that and it helps pack on the weight.

Back
Top Bottom