Jungle Joe Goes Off The Rails With Canuk Seeds

I got a new toy...

IMG20240225111424.jpg

IMG20240225110610.jpg

IMG20240225110558.jpg

IMG20240225110326.jpg
What…no more shakey hands?

I still have to figure out ISO this and exposure that, full HD, half HD, led brightness, megapixels blah blah blah.
I'm sure the pics will get better as I learn how to drive this thing.
Same with the one I brought it has all this jargon I know nothing about, not even a cheese or a smile selection thats about my limit 🤣🤣🤣

Nice to see the big old fans left to feed the buds late flower…really nice. Cheers
Thanks cr8,
I'm doing my best to make sure this plant has a good run and I get the best possible results.
Not only because Canuk Seeds gave me a pack of killer seeds to grow, but also for everyone here at :420:

The growers on this site have basically taught me everything I know over the last few years, so I'm just watching closely, learning along the way and doing what they do.
It works.

Same with the one I brought it has all this jargon I know nothing about, not even a cheese or a smile selection thats about my limit 🤣🤣🤣
🤣
I just got the hang of adding links to my journal, sort of...
:nomo::lot-o-toke:

I put the first few buds into the grovebag to cure.
I smoked a couple of little ones and I got baked, really baked. The bud was chopped early, barely dry, and not even cured. It's good already and it's only going to improve.
The smell has gone from lemon with a hint of pepper, to pepper with a hint of lemon, pine and hops. The pine stands out when smoked. I'm sure it'll change again when it's fully mature and properly cured.

IMG20240228232704.jpg

IMG20240228232937.jpg

IMG_20240228_233117.jpg

I put the first few buds into the grovebag to cure.
I smoked a couple of little ones and I got baked, really baked. The bud was chopped early, barely dry, and not even cured. It's good already and it's only going to improve.
The smell has gone from lemon with a hint of pepper, to pepper with a hint of lemon, pine and hops. The pine stands out when smoked. I'm sure it'll change again when it's fully mature and properly cured.

IMG20240228232704.jpg

IMG20240228232937.jpg

IMG_20240228_233117.jpg
Looks tasty 🤤

Buds look nice and sparkly!

I presume you have to dry your bud first and then the grove bags are used to store it?
Thanks Stunger.
You're right, the buds need to be dry. I gave mine a quick dry in front of the dehumidifier because I'm impatient 😂
The bags have 5 layers of plastic film which lets certain gasses escape from the bag, but not letting the terpenes out, hence the ability to store and cure cannabis without the fuss of 'burping' the jars.
I'm really just playing around with it at the moment, but it does seem to work. A few people are swearing by them so I thought I'd jump on board...

Back
Top Bottom