Jungle Joe Goes Off The Rails With Canuk Seeds

I've been checking trichomes constantly, and I've decided she's in the window for harvest. Another week might be too long.
Anyway I chopped a top today... oops.
Couldn't wait, had to play with my new trim bin and fancy scissors :rofl:
The nugs are rock solid and heavy.
This is by far the best plant I've grown.
Thanks @Canuk Seeds

IMG20240224171914.jpg

IMG20240224170807.jpg

IMG20240224170838.jpg

IMG20240224171428.jpg

IMG20240224171812.jpg

The pics might be deceiving but it looks like she still has white pistils and too early for a chop... How do the trichomes on the calyxs look?
#quadsquad :headbanger:

The pics might be deceiving but it looks like she still has white pistils and too early for a chop... How do the trichomes on the calyxs look?
#quadsquad :headbanger:
Oh no... I'll go and look at the freshly cut buds right now šŸ˜±šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

I was taking tiny pieces of leaf at the top.
You're right @WakkaDerpin the buds are not ready. I see some cloudy, most clear now. Definitely a little impatient oops then, lucky I didn't ... well, you know.

So just to confirm everyone, I WON'T chop her down yet.
I think I might have to upgrade my macro abilities.
Watch this space...

That is cool. šŸ‹
It sure is.
I need to get a memory card to be able to take pictures from the microscope, at the moment I'm just taking a photo of the screen, that's why you can see flickering lines in the pics.

Cool pics of trichomes up here.

You're the only person I've seen use straw over the dirt. Maybe it's not straw.. just noticed šŸ˜‡
It's straw... barley straw.
I was using sphagnum moss before, but I can't get it at the moment. Anything will do as long as it's able to breakdown into the soil.
I found with using mulch, any type, the roots come right up to the soil surface, the soil holds moisture better, watering is easier (soil doesn't get hydrophobic) etc etc.
It gives the soil life somewhere to live as well.

IMG20240226111420.jpg

Back
Top Bottom