Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

Ok I take back what I said of Slurricane and not hitting like a truck. HOLY SHIT! I took 5-6 bowls of her last night, browsed my iPad and 20mins later it felt like my whole body was shutting/powering down. Went weak as a kitten and couldn’t hold up my head or keep my eyes closed. :loopy:

Fuck that was a big plant to take down, but BlackBerry Moonrocks is down. My basket was overflowing when I took them in on the limbs, and still overflowed when I got them down to buds. I’m gonna need 2 individual freeze drying sessions to complete everything. So hard to say exactly what I got but metal bowls are roughly 70g and weren’t subtracted before the first 2 bowl filling Pics. So roughly it’s about 2800g and won’t be starting my dry cycle until later tonight because I’m gonna go 18.5hrs for the dry. So I don’t have to set an alarm for 2am and can do my more normAl 6-7am wake-up. Sadly I did lose a bit to rot but might of done slightly better then the other 3 I’ve taken down. So enjoy the pics, and hopefully MAC(k) of C99 comes down Thursday or Saturday.

IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg
IMG_5526.jpeg
IMG_5527.jpeg

Sad news inside as I had to remove a top cola on my Golden Tiger x Panama runt plant. It just went to brown on me, i wonder if I’m letting them dry too much between waterings. She is one frosty looking plant, but a few weeks from finishing. I guess with my outdoor gals, everyone is at least another week or 2 from even being considered for harvest. Plus I tend to think I’ll do them all by hand because my TrimPro will be too rough. Golden Tiger almost seems like she’s another month or so from finishing at the way she keeps reflowering. So hopefully by early November I’ll have this journal completed and all dried too. So enjoy folks

IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg
IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg

Sad news inside as I had to remove a top cola on my Golden Tiger x Panama runt plant. It just went to brown on me, i wonder if I’m letting them dry too much between waterings. She is one frosty looking plant, but a few weeks from finishing. I guess with my outdoor gals, everyone is at least another week or 2 from even being considered for harvest. Plus I tend to think I’ll do them all by hand because my TrimPro will be too rough. Golden Tiger almost seems like she’s another month or so from finishing at the way she keeps reflowering. So hopefully by early November I’ll have this journal completed and all dried too. So enjoy folks

IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5513.jpeg
IMG_5514.jpeg
IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
I hope you hit your Nov. timeline.

I don’t know if I trust this newer scale I’m using, as the numbers don’t seem right. First batch of BlackBerry Moonrocks is dried and only 175g but looks like more. They aren’t the prettiest looking buds as the blade on my TrimPro was in need of a sharpening, lots of green left on the buds. Thankfully because of the freeze drying process, I can take a finger up and down on the buds and the leafy green just flakes right off. I took 2 bowls of her about 20mins ago and she is real mellow. I can feel my eyes just drooping right now, and can see this knocking me on my ass tonight with a few extra bowls in me. She’s gassy in both taste/stink with a blackberry almost cherry like hint in there as well. So far, so good and probably only half the finished weight done too. Hoping to maybe get my MAC(k) down tomorrow, but worried about lack of freezer space for the extra buds that won’t fit in the first dry round.

IMG_5528.jpeg
IMG_5529.jpeg
IMG_5530.jpeg
IMG_5531.jpeg

I wanna harvest a tent plant so badly right now, but the runt is turning pink on my like her replacement. Plus outside plants need to be done first. Killer A5 Haze took its time but she’s really getting fat. So I’ll keep it simple to plant pics and a bud shot too.

IMG_5532.jpeg
IMG_5540.jpeg
IMG_5533.jpeg
IMG_5541.jpeg
IMG_5534.jpeg
IMG_5542.jpeg
IMG_5535.jpeg
IMG_5543.jpeg
IMG_5536.jpeg
IMG_5544.jpeg

Regarding your scale and measuring. I have several weight "standards" that can be used to check a scale. Just pieces of metal with an exact known weight. I've had them for more than thirty years, and I bet they could be found cheap on the internet now. :hmmmm: :)

What I should really do is just get a couple AAA batteries for the scale I was using before this one. am I really just that a lazy/cheap to do that? Yeah, I guess I am

So I got my MAC(k) down and ended with about 2080g in wet bud. I sadly lost A LOT to bud rot on this one. I lost about 6 big colas because the rot just spread under the tarp. So I don’t have a lot of big buds but a lot of popcorn like buds, because I broke them down looking for more rot. Good thing I did because I did find more rot/questionable looking buds that I just garbaged. My Cinderella 99 will hopefully come down on Sunday, and she’s gotten fat/frosty.

IMG_5545.jpeg
IMG_5546.jpeg
IMG_5548.jpeg
IMG_5549.jpeg

So everything finished around 12:30 this morning, and sat in my good ol’ cardboard box until I jarred everyone this morning. So for my MAC(k) came to 205g dried, with again another possible 80-100g to be added later when the rest gets a turn to be freeze dried. Tomorrow Cinderella 99 will come down for sure with hopes of Malawi coming down Wednesday or my CBG.

IMG_5550.jpeg
IMG_5551.jpeg
IMG_5552.jpeg
IMG_5554.jpeg

Cinderella 99 is now down, and got roughly 1525g in wet buds. No delaying this batch and ready have most of it freeze drying as we speak. Happy to say this strain did overall great against bud rot. I’ve removed buds here and there, but it did a great job of just staying put. Unlike the other strains outside, if the bud rotted it never seem to move onto the next closest. Which is even more surprising with how early it got hit by the wpm issue. Buds were pretty big, frosty and screaming with a sour citrus like smell. Like my Blue Cindy, but without the blueberry (well, no shit right) Got our first frost possibly hitting tonight and so I’m sort of tempted to take down my CBG plant in an hour, but I’m tired. So this should be done but mid evening tomorrow and Wednesday hopefully it’s Malawi time.

IMG_5561.jpeg
IMG_5563.jpeg
IMG_5564.jpeg

So Cinderella 99 finished freeze drying around 9:15 last night, sat in cardboard box for 13hrs before jarring (so far) 225g. I probably have another 50-70g when dried, just waiting its turn in the freezer. She smells amazing like an intense sweet overripe pineapple and tastes about the same too with a hint of citrus lime like taste. Was my 2nd year in a row growing and is one of my goto strains for the afternoon. She had a wpm issue early, lost a couple buds to rot BUT probably did the best of the all for the little amount lost too it.

IMG_5578.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5580.jpeg
IMG_5581.jpeg

A bit late on the tent updates, but I’m still hoping to get Malawi down tomorrow. I took another work shift that might be my only hiccup to my possible plans. My Killer A5 Haze buds just went hard and plump in random areas, but had a mad lean over come over look now. If Malawi comes down tomorrow, I will swing their yo-yos over to help her out. Haven’t noticed and another bud issues pop up, and thank god for that. My runt GTxP girl is starting to turn red like her replacement sister, but won’t get anywhere near her depth of colours. So I gotta water everyone tonight and will do everyone the same, again in case of work going longer tomorrow.

IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg
IMG_5574.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg
IMG_5570.jpeg
IMG_5571.jpeg

A bit late on the tent updates, but I’m still hoping to get Malawi down tomorrow. I took another work shift that might be my only hiccup to my possible plans. My Killer A5 Haze buds just went hard and plump in random areas, but had a mad lean over come over look now. If Malawi comes down tomorrow, I will swing their yo-yos over to help her out. Haven’t noticed and another bud issues pop up, and thank god for that. My runt GTxP girl is starting to turn red like her replacement sister, but won’t get anywhere near her depth of colours. So I gotta water everyone tonight and will do everyone the same, again in case of work going longer tomorrow.

IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg
IMG_5574.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg
IMG_5570.jpeg
IMG_5571.jpeg
Great amount of bud. EhCndGrower Nice Colas.

IMG_5572.jpeg
IMG_5573.jpeg
IMG_5574.jpeg
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_5568.jpeg
IMG_5569.jpeg
IMG_5570.jpeg
IMG_5571.jpeg
What’s your feeding schedule for flowering plants? I’m a firm believer in feeding them all they want at that stage but I know others stay with the waiting until dry schedule. Looking good though happy growing broski. CL🍀

What’s your feeding schedule for flowering plants? I’m a firm believer in feeding them all they want at that stage but I know others stay with the waiting until dry schedule. Looking good though happy growing broski. CL🍀
All my grows I’ve fed until the end, well tent grow wise The outdoor gals tend to get less attention in the final 2-3 weeks of flowering. It’s more about just keeping them watered/topped up/weighed down from winds. Although this year I did a lot more feeding outside wise with sometimes ‘very generous’ top dressings of dry nutrients.

Last night it didn’t seem like I would be here, but thankfully everything worked out in the end. I forgot what it’s like trimming buds by hand, but my TrimPro would have destroyed the buds. Thankfully it keeps everyone looking real pretty and frosty like. So with the Malawi down I got 559g and drying as we speak, and should take like 4hrs less then everyone else to dry Since they are lighter structured. So hopefully a smoke report will happen tomorrow. Quick math says this would have been day 101 of flowering too. Hopefully my Golden Tiger x Panama replacement plant can possible come down this Sunday.

IMG_5582.jpeg
IMG_5583.jpeg
IMG_5584.jpeg

101 days. 😮 meanwhile I start getting impatient by day 70.
Looks pretty sweet though. Bet she hits like a champ.

No idea yet, but I‘ll hopefully be able to give a report tomorrow. Think it’ll be done by late afternoon:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom