Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

Outside I have a few areas of concern. My Banana Kush Cake and Blue Cindy are showing wpm problems here and there. The BKC being the worse of the 2 of them and so I was removing a bunch of leaves yesterday and today. Did the milk treatment about 2 days ago and seem to work the first day, but our night have been cool and damp lately. So this problem keep reading its ugly head and so another treatment tomorrow. I'm loving the deep blue/purple some areas of almost everyone out there. My CBG looks a little sad, but she so small she still gets the heavy rain to the soil. I haven’t needed to water her all month, and so she looks over watered. Happy to say she looked better at night and was fine today. Everyone is just super thirsty and almost watering every 2nd day after getting a good soaking. Now we are expecting a heat wave to start on Sunday, and so I’ll be keeping an eye on everyone closely

IMG_5207.jpeg
IMG_5206.jpeg
IMG_5205.jpeg
IMG_5197.jpeg
IMG_5198.jpeg
IMG_5199.jpeg
IMG_5200.jpeg
IMG_5201.jpeg
IMG_5202.jpeg
IMG_5203.jpeg

If the milk isn't working you might want to try potassium bicarbonate. It's known to be antifungal, and is pretty inexpensive online.
I'm trying it out now on a possible fungal issue. Most recommendations give a dose of 15g per litre, but I would stick to half of that.
Anything stronger turns stigmas brown prematurely.

Just an outdoor update today, but will be back hopefully tomorrow with tent update. So I was noticing that my Blue Cindy, Mac(k), and BlackBerry Moonrocks were really going yellow on me. Plus my Banana Kush Cake had a few main fan leaves showing a rust like feature on themselves. Plus still getting a leaf here and there with wpm on the usually culprits. Weather has been cooler but moisture ridden overnight lately, with me waking up to a ton of dew on my car. So I removed what i saw and yesterday I fed everyone 3-4 Wendy’s chili spoonfuls of dried bat guano, cal/mag, and epsom salt. Then they all got a good soaking last night and looked very happy today, even looking thicker in growth. Going to get another good watering tomorrow morning. As for some reason, we are having our hottest stretch of weather probably all summer at the start of September. Well I hope you enjoy the pics

IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5228.jpeg
IMG_5229.jpeg
IMG_5230.jpeg
IMG_5231.jpeg
IMG_5232.jpeg
IMG_5233.jpeg
IMG_5235.jpeg

Ok Tent update. Everyone was watered yesterday with cal/mag and a bit of PK. So far the only changes I’ve noticed so far is that my Killer A5 Haze is yellowing now after weeks of green healthy look. Although I’ve noticed the flowering picking up, with Golden Tiger going through a major re-flowering cycle right now. Same thing is happening with the two Golden Tiger x Panama plants, with the pink/red pistils still happening on the replacement. Min light board was dimmed from 100% to probably 90% power, and is probably why I’m seeing happening. Pics aren’t the best as I was too tired to retrieve my phone and so pics are from my ipad. No pictures but the really humid night last night really brought out some bad wpm on my Banana Kush Cake(worst of them ll), Cinderella 99, Blackberry Moonrocks and Blue Cindy. So I sprayed them all with mixture of baking soda, water and a drop of dawn. Probably have more to deal with tomorrow as we are a repeat of last night. Hot, humid and no breeze whatsoever

IMG_5065.jpeg
IMG_5066.jpeg
IMG_5067.jpeg
IMG_5060.jpeg
IMG_5061.jpeg
IMG_5062.jpeg
IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5064.jpeg

Well who would have guessed that the WPM leaves that I removed last night would give me pink eye. That’s right folks, I got pink eye in my left eye because the mold wasn’t washed off my hands when I rubbed them last night. Better be cleared up for my golf game on Saturday

Well I still have that agitated eye and medicine ain't doing much, but I can still see. My Golden Tiger is really started to reflower on me since I dimmed my light by like 10-15%. Malawi is even looking better and getting a nice silvery looking frost. Everyone else is pretty much the same, but Killer A5 Haze is yellowing on me a bit. So watered with cal/mag and a tiny bit of PK and will hope the yellowing stays at a minimum. I’m debating whether I should lower my light schedule by another half hour by the end of this week, but I’m happy where I am now. Plus I don’t want them to finish close to the outdoor gals.

IMG_5247.jpeg
IMG_5248.jpeg
IMG_5249.jpeg
IMG_5242.jpeg
IMG_5243.jpeg
IMG_5244.jpeg
IMG_5245.jpeg
IMG_5246.jpeg

Still dealing with wpm on almost sadly everyone now. My Slurricane got blown over a few days ago and bent a cola of my CBG. Then Buddy the dog is going around eating fan leaves here and there, and bent a limb on Slurricane as well. Noticed that everyone is really starting to pack on the weight the past few days. With Blue Cindy, BlackBerry Moonrock, and Slurricane being my standouts. Again I have yellowing happening and so a few Tbsp of cal/mag and a sprinkle of my dried bat guano was added to tonight’s watering. Most were ok but Mac(k) can be drowned in water, have coolish weather the next day wit( rain and still be dry as a bone 2 days later. Hopefully my issues will stay at bay or at least calm the fuck down going forward. Although I think I’ve been like that over the past couple updates. So here are todays plant pics and some close up shows of each.

IMG_5261.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg
IMG_5262.jpeg
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5263.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5264.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5265.jpeg

Still dealing with wpm on almost sadly everyone now. My Slurricane got blown over a few days ago and bent a cola of my CBG. Then Buddy the dog is going around eating fan leaves here and there, and bent a limb on Slurricane as well. Noticed that everyone is really starting to pack on the weight the past few days. With Blue Cindy, BlackBerry Moonrock, and Slurricane being my standouts. Again I have yellowing happening and so a few Tbsp of cal/mag and a sprinkle of my dried bat guano was added to tonight’s watering. Most were ok but Mac(k) can be drowned in water, have coolish weather the next day wit( rain and still be dry as a bone 2 days later. Hopefully my issues will stay at bay or at least calm the fuck down going forward. Although I think I’ve been like that over the past couple updates. So here are todays plant pics and some close up shows of each.

IMG_5261.jpeg
IMG_5252.jpeg
IMG_5262.jpeg
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5263.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5264.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5265.jpeg
1 tsp of potassium bicarbonate, and 1-2ml of castile soap to a litre of water really worked well for me against powdery mildew.

1 tsp of potassium bicarbonate, and 1-2ml of castile soap to a litre of water really worked well for me against powdery mildew.

ive done 2 treatments of this sadly over the past weeks. I think I might just need a better spray from a bottle sprayer itself. So that might be my next purchase.

forgot to mention that I played a round of golf yesterday and Golden Tiger is my shit baby. So that Golden Tiger in the tent better do well, with my supply getting low. It had me loose and swinging with full body twisting power yesterday. I haven’t done that in years and felt great out driving my buddies with my 3 Wood to their Driver shots off the Tee. Wish I knew how to use my fucking driver but I’m all over the place with that thing.

Not much to say about the tent grow. All seems to be going fine inside with no new issues popping up. Malawi is looking silvery and fattening up nicely, Golden Tiger is also reflowering very nicely. I did some colas shots and minus the rust look on some leaves, the nuggs are looking good. Killer A5 Haze is still lagging in comparison to everyone else in fattening up. My last attempt at growing her saw her get thick and pretty fast. So I really wonder what of the 4 phototypes I got.

IMG_5270.jpeg
IMG_5275.jpeg
IMG_5271.jpeg
IMG_5276.jpeg
IMG_5272.jpeg
IMG_5277.jpeg
IMG_5273.jpeg
IMG_5278.jpeg
IMG_5274.jpeg
IMG_5279.jpeg

Outside is looking awesome as everyone starts really packing on the weight. The morning breeze usually brings me the aromas of outside when I head off to work (sorry neighbours) Sadly WPM is still really rampant on parts of my Blue Cindy and Cinderella 99. So I ask, what did Cindy do to piss Mother Nature off to warrant this problem. I didn’t really notice it until late tonight and will address the issue tomorrow after work when I have sunlight again. I really don’t want to lose any of them, especially Blue Cindy. She’s getting real thick with even more room to grow, but she has that wonderful sour blueberry smell. (just like my past tent grow of her) Sorry for the low light, but like i said, it’s a little late for good sunshine

IMG_5290.jpeg
IMG_5283.jpeg
IMG_5284.jpeg
IMG_5285.jpeg
IMG_5286.jpeg
IMG_5287.jpeg
IMG_5288.jpeg
IMG_5289.jpeg

So my main stem on my Golden Tiger has split weeks ago and taped her up. Might of noticed her sort of leaning one way and it was because of the weight that cause my stem to split again. So out came the tape and patched her back up, and out came my VR yo-yos to support my limbs by removing a good chunk of the weight. Had a few more yo-yos and sured up a few of her limbs as well. Everyone is really starting to look chunky but I’m seeing new white pistils showing on everyone, especially on Golden Tiger and Malawi. The smell though is getting incredible

IMG_5297.jpeg
IMG_5298.jpeg
IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5292.jpeg
IMG_5293.jpeg
IMG_5294.jpeg
IMG_5295.jpeg
IMG_5296.jpeg

So my main stem on my Golden Tiger has split weeks ago and taped her up. Might of noticed her sort of leaning one way and it was because of the weight that cause my stem to split again. So out came the tape and patched her back up, and out came my VR yo-yos to support my limbs by removing a good chunk of the weight. Had a few more yo-yos and sured up a few of her limbs as well. Everyone is really starting to look chunky but I’m seeing new white pistils showing on everyone, especially on Golden Tiger and Malawi. The smell though is getting incredible

IMG_5297.jpeg
IMG_5298.jpeg
IMG_5299.jpeg
IMG_5292.jpeg
IMG_5293.jpeg
IMG_5294.jpeg
IMG_5295.jpeg
IMG_5296.jpeg
Those are killer buds looks great. :thumb:

Outside I kinda overdid-it with my wpm solution and burned some leaves and sadly buds. Some a little brown and worried some might mold on me and were plucked. I did a bad number on especially my Blue Cindy and hopefully I‘m good overall for harvest :( everyone got a watering yesterday but next time I think I’ll throw some Epsom salt and PK into the mix. Like the tent, smell is getting amazing (again, sorry neighbours) and getting chunky too. Mac(k) and C99 are maybe a little less developed in comparison but the pink/light purple pistils are returning on the Mac(k) So the plants look. Little like they are full ps wpm but it’s just me and my overdose of solution to keep it at bay. . . . I think it’s working. Sorry for my dog’s ass

IMG_5308.jpeg
IMG_5309.jpeg
IMG_5310.jpeg
IMG_5300.jpeg
IMG_5302.jpeg
IMG_5303.jpeg
IMG_5304.jpeg
IMG_5305.jpeg
IMG_5306.jpeg
IMG_5307.jpeg

Yesterday was watering day for everyone, and that included a bit of epsom salt too. All looked happy this morning and my gawd are they getting fat in there and smelling wonderful. The replace GTxP in the middle is in the midst of another swelling. Also found another yo-yo in my tent to help my Golden Tiger even more with the weight. Still some low hanging limbs but look in overall good health. You can see it sort of in the cola shots provided, lots of pictures and multiple posts are gonna be needed for both inside/out.

IMG_5317.jpeg
IMG_5318.jpeg
IMG_5319.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg
IMG_5320.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg

Yesterday was watering day for everyone, and that included a bit of epsom salt too. All looked happy this morning and my gawd are they getting fat in there and smelling wonderful. The replace GTxP in the middle is in the midst of another swelling. Also found another yo-yo in my tent to help my Golden Tiger even more with the weight. Still some low hanging limbs but look in overall good health. You can see it sort of in the cola shots provided, lots of pictures and multiple posts are gonna be needed for both inside/out.

IMG_5317.jpeg
IMG_5318.jpeg
IMG_5319.jpeg
IMG_5312.jpeg
IMG_5320.jpeg
IMG_5313.jpeg
IMG_5321.jpeg
Those look great.

Outside just went yellow on me in the past 2 days, ans I fed them good 3 days go. Although we have also had some colder single degree Celsius nights and could also be a factor in that. My burn mark are really showing on the leaves and have started to remove what I think has way too much damage, and some buds sites too. Just a few small buds from the colas were removed on Blue Cindy but my gawd she smells amazing. She is building some rock solid buds that smells just like the sour blueberry sweet tart candies. She’s growing much like my first tent grow of her, and I’ll just get fatter in the coming weeks. Hoping in 2-3 weeks I’ll finally be able harvest one of them gals outside, with Banana Kush Cake being my most likely candidate. Some here’s part one of the pics

IMG_5334.jpeg
IMG_5325.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg
IMG_5327.jpeg
IMG_5336.jpeg
IMG_5328.jpeg
IMG_5337.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom