Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

I see the dogs are helping you water the buckets. But there aim is off a bit.

Pretty much what you see is the main reason I went garbage cans over fabric bags :laughtwo: Plus they’ve gotten ahold of fabric bags in the yard and they we no more all too soon. Playing ball with Buddy tonight and I went to pick up the ball near my plants and he came running chomping on fan leaves like fucking Pac-Man to greet me. I can only laugh because he’s doing what the last Buddy did. He’d eat up fan leaves from the plant or hand like they were salad to him.

Well I really let my tent dry out the other day before I gave them some plain tap water. Pictures still makes them look sad but it was taken shortly after the lights came on. I checked them maybe 7 hours later and all were looking much more livelier but I think I’m not too far from another watering again. They should look much nicer tomorrow but I do wonder how fast they drank everything I gave them. Also thinking of defoliating a few of them of some of their bigger fan leaves for deeper light penetration on the taller gals and the bushier ones too.

IMG_4931.jpeg
IMG_4930.jpeg
IMG_4925.jpeg
IMG_4926.jpeg
IMG_4927.jpeg
IMG_4928.jpeg
IMG_4929.jpeg
I fed mine to runoff daily when flowering to get the best out of them. They really need to be feeding daily to build up their colas. But they are looking great 👍. CL🍀

I fed mine to runoff daily when flowering to get the best out of them. They really need to be feeding daily to build up their colas. But they are looking great 👍. CL🍀
Yeah I wanted to feed as well but thought some leaf issues could have been too much nutrients in the mix, but will for sure be feeding next time. I also wonder if that was partly the reason why they lacked that full recovery response in my pics. I know it wasn’t too far off from other times I’ve checked in on the tent

I feed every other day and water daily as I am growing in small containers and they dry in 12 hours flat like I want. They get 18- 18- 26 till harvest along with Terpinators. Both tents are flowering two foot tall plants.

Yeah I wanted to feed as well but thought some leaf issues could have been too much nutrients in the mix, but will for sure be feeding next time. I also wonder if that was partly the reason why they lacked that full recovery response in my pics. I know it wasn’t too far off from other times I’ve checked in on the tent
I found with these Sativas they don’t like a lot of nutes so I was diluting with water to lower the ec. But different brands suggest to water/ feed/ water. I would go by their schedule only dilute it if you see any issues. CL🍀

Like I thought, they look much better today and will need that watering tomorrow like I thought. Defoilated a few fan leafs off everyone but the Malawi. The Golden Tiger x Panama gals are really stacking nicely, with the runt has a weird wonderful sweet and rotten smell to her, but nothing really yet off her replacement. i rotated their pots before and after leaf removal/I will say from removing the leafs, they are already pretty sticky :)

IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4947.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg

IMG_4944.jpeg

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

Like I thought, they look much better today and will need that watering tomorrow like I thought. Defoilated a few fan leafs off everyone but the Malawi. The Golden Tiger x Panama gals are really stacking nicely, with the runt has a weird wonderful sweet and rotten smell to her, but nothing really yet off her replacement. i rotated their pots before and after leaf removal/I will say from removing the leafs, they are already pretty sticky :)

IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4947.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg

IMG_4944.jpeg

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg
Nice looking tent full of beautiful plants. :circle-of-love: 🍋

IMG_4946.jpeg
IMG_4948.jpeg
IMG_4947.jpeg
IMG_4941.jpeg
IMG_4942.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg

IMG_4951.jpeg

IMG_4944.jpeg

IMG_4952.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg
Looking good but maybe a little hot with the nutes? Seeing a little nute burn 🔥 and if they were mine I’d lower the ec and feed them everything they would take. @Hombre del Monte what do you think? He has a lot of experience with Ace. CL🍀

So yesterday I gave another watering for everyone with tsp of cal/mag In each watering can. Today they look nice but again, it’s that 2nd day that they really shine. I also kind of heavily defoliated my Killer A5 Haze and some of my Golden Tiger x Panama plants. Should allow better light penetration to the lower growth areas. My last grow of Golden Tiger lost a good chunk of fan leaves and still grew big and chunky for me. You can see the KA5 is stacking nicely and both of my GTxP are already frosting up some of their fan leafs already. Gonna be some time before they finish, but I’m getting excited.

IMG_4968.jpeg
IMG_4970.jpeg
IMG_4963.jpeg
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg
IMG_4966.jpeg
IMG_4967.jpeg
IMG_4971.jpeg

The stretch is on outside right now, with all probably all up another 3-6” since my last posting. Todays pictures kinda show the stretch but also some sadness because some are in desperate need of a watering. Had some tree limbs removed and had to keep them slightly lighter because they had to be moved outta the way. . . just in case. Anyways they’ll be watered in the next hour or so as the sun goes down for the night. Will probably add another Tbsp of MegaCrop for everyone tops are I notice more yellowing on the older fan leafs and some outer leafs here and there. Still no real sign yet of them flowering but the 2 mentioned before, but they can’t stretch forever.

IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_4973.jpeg
IMG_4974.jpeg
IMG_4975.jpeg
IMG_4976.jpeg
IMG_4977.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_4979.jpeg

Just a tent grow update as I’m away from my home, but had enough time to get tent pics. Gave all a watering last night, leaf health hasn’t improved BUT hasn’t seem to get any worse either. Both of my Golden Tiger x Panama are just getting frostier and frostier every time I look. I believe I’m having just a tiny bit of stretch still happening Golden Tiger and maybe a slight bit on Killer A5 Haze. They’re also starting to fill in nicely with Killer A5 Haze taking a bit longer than the other 3 strains/4 plants. So I’m wondering what phenotype I have, but I’m leaning towards the Malawi one just because of the look of the leafs. Anyways here are my pics, and will hopefully have an outdoor update later tomorrow when I return home.

IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg
IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg

Just a tent grow update as I’m away from my home, but had enough time to get tent pics. Gave all a watering last night, leaf health hasn’t improved BUT hasn’t seem to get any worse either. Both of my Golden Tiger x Panama are just getting frostier and frostier every time I look. I believe I’m having just a tiny bit of stretch still happening Golden Tiger and maybe a slight bit on Killer A5 Haze. They’re also starting to fill in nicely with Killer A5 Haze taking a bit longer than the other 3 strains/4 plants. So I’m wondering what phenotype I have, but I’m leaning towards the Malawi one just because of the look of the leafs. Anyways here are my pics, and will hopefully have an outdoor update later tomorrow when I return home.

IMG_5003.jpeg
IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg
IMG_4997.jpeg
IMG_4998.jpeg
IMG_4999.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg
IMG_5002.jpeg
Looking good 👍 and those colas are starting to fatten up 🔝. Your gonna have wall to wall buds in your tent. This is the time that I would feed them all they want and drop the N gradually. CL🍀. :thumb: :welldone:

Ok I’m back home and it’s been 2 days since I‘ve last seen my plants and OH BOY! My sister was gracious enough to water everyone yesterday and I don’t know if the growth happen last night but my plants are starting to tower over my head. Plus everyone but the CBG plant are showing the start of flowering now. Have potential for some bad storm over the coming 4 days but hopefully they’ll be fine, before I probably leave them for another 2 day trip. When they start to pack on their flowering weight, I’m gonna have to find them some support soonish.

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5047.jpeg
IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5050.jpeg
IMG_5051.jpeg

Ok I’m back home and it’s been 2 days since I‘ve last seen my plants and OH BOY! My sister was gracious enough to water everyone yesterday and I don’t know if the growth happen last night but my plants are starting to tower over my head. Plus everyone but the CBG plant are showing the start of flowering now. Have potential for some bad storm over the coming 4 days but hopefully they’ll be fine, before I probably leave them for another 2 day trip. When they start to pack on their flowering weight, I’m gonna have to find them some support soonish.

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5047.jpeg
IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5050.jpeg
IMG_5051.jpeg
Plants look great. 🍋

IMG_5052.jpeg
IMG_5045.jpeg
IMG_5046.jpeg
IMG_5047.jpeg
IMG_5048.jpeg
IMG_5049.jpeg
IMG_5050.jpeg
IMG_5051.jpeg
Now I’m regretting not growing outdoors this year. Especially since everyone is growing trees 🌲. Nice work 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom