Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

I will more than likely do that for now, before I do a defoliation around week 3/4 of flowering like my past grows. Some of the ones removed today just needed to be touched and they dropped right off. Funny enough, this sort of happen last grow with my Golden Tiger. All my fans leaves pretty much shrivelled up too nothing by week 7/8 but thankfully she grew/stacked nicely until she finished after 18.5w flowering.
When I grew Golden Tiger (V3), when it went into stretch all the fans dropped off in a couple of days.

So then that’s pretty much a normal thing then? I was afraid it was because I nute burned her a little bit. CL🍀

That’s what I thought as well when it started happening with mine. I thought I was killing her and almost gave up in frustration at one time, but thankfully I kept going. No pics from today to share but the tent is starting to stretch.

My my my the girls are thirsty already and watch them stretch like crazy in 2 days. So a little more cal/mag and a tiny pinch of PK into todays watering. i also pulled down just a tiny bit my main Malawi lines as they were already starting to get a bit taller then I wanted. Oh boy is she a wide one and will probably set a SCROG net up real soon. Also look at all the top on Killer A5 Haze looking like they are gonna explode if they get a watering. So here are todays pics and I can’t wait to see what I can soon show yeah real soon.

IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4860.jpeg
IMG_4861.jpeg
IMG_4862.jpeg
IMG_4863.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg

As for the outdoor gals. They are humming along nicely and even the CBG is starting to stretch a bit. The Blue Cindy, BlackBerry Moonrocks and Mac(k) are really showing some nice strong individual limbs for possible future big thick cola tops. I haven't damaged anything else playing with the dogs, which is good;) Plus the dogs have been ignoring them more as well, but can’t say that when they flower with the pup. Will say that they already have a slight pungent odour when up close on a sunny warm day like today. So I’d like to take this time to apologize to my neighbours nearby now, cause we’re gonna get stinky very soon.

IMG_4858.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4856.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg

As for the outdoor gals. They are humming along nicely and even the CBG is starting to stretch a bit. The Blue Cindy, BlackBerry Moonrocks and Mac(k) are really showing some nice strong individual limbs for possible future big thick cola tops. I haven't damaged anything else playing with the dogs, which is good;) Plus the dogs have been ignoring them more as well, but can’t say that when they flower with the pup. Will say that they already have a slight pungent odour when up close on a sunny warm day like today. So I’d like to take this time to apologize to my neighbours nearby now, cause we’re gonna get stinky very soon.

IMG_4858.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4856.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg
I think 🤔 you’re gonna need a bigger tent but I’m looking forward to seeing how you tame the beasts you’re going to have. Looking really happy n healthy though 👍. CL🍀

I think 🤔 you’re gonna need a bigger tent but I’m looking forward to seeing how you tame the beasts you’re going to have. Looking really happy n healthy though 👍. CL🍀

i’m just gonna keep on spreading them wider and wider probably. My first Malawi attempt was wide like this one, was about 2.5x2.5f but didn’t have a mad upward stretch in flowering before I screwed up. I sadly lost her at week 9 of flowering. I might of screwed up then too because I was giving them fish shit liquid and my MegaCrop in the watering. Now I know they don’t really need all them nutrients and might of stunted the growth. This pic was from I think end of week 4 of 12/12 and never got taller, but time I’m kinda starting to worry. Also under my old grow light in my sisters tent, which occupied buy bags of soil for future grows.

4745377_grow-journal-by-ehcndgrowerace-seedsmalawi.jpg

I gotta admit the iPad camera might of added a healthier greener glow then my newer better iPhone camera ;) Had some rusty looking Malawi leaves which I removed but were also pretty much that dead yellow colour anyways. Finally checked my gals outside and had to wrap up the stem of my Mac(k) a bit more with tape. Everything still looks good and healthy but worried that rain water and bugs getting in there and causing chaos to the grow later down the road. Something I’ll just have to keep a close eye on as we grow forward

Ok, I’ve been light on updates but I finally have something worth posting. So a few days ago I got my outdoor gals outside but kept them in their solo cups. They really liked the move outside from the tent, and I only realized I still had my exhaust on my flowering settings, so barely any humidity for growth. Now back to outside, and on Sunday I threw the soil into my garbage cans to warm up. Then after work today I finally planted them into their garbage cans, but with a basket protective cover. I have no idea why I need to protect them outside but maybe you can help me SPOT MY WALDO that I could be worried about.

6EA924E3-3486-4928-A156-4C281504A3AB.jpeg
61A0A194-84AC-48B2-8ADE-1B1AE3337A3F.jpeg
93AA896E-C0F5-43C8-B6FA-523C60B0C13C.jpeg
F1F13CDE-C3C7-4F4A-A872-E1E2072FCE40.jpeg
63DA51F4-0CBD-40C5-84A2-754E40738E07.jpeg
9A1CAAE7-38BA-4060-A368-9AF70F1F21F1.jpeg
89CAB6E8-1BC5-48D8-8FF7-C6DBC764C987.jpeg
40ACA462-4CE9-45B8-B568-5F2E0D312ADD.jpeg

So after realizing I had no humidity in the tent and resetting everything. My plants just shot up in growth in just 24hrs, even my runt. So hopefully tomorrow I will have some time and get everyone into their final grow bags, I’m gonna throw the runt in a 5G if I have one, but will use 7G if it’s all I have. I’m a bit high and stoner brain is thinking, “What would happen outside” but I can’t see it finishing until November and who knows what weather we’ll get. Well, hopefully another November round of golf in a t-shirt/shorts week like last year.

F81C584A-5288-4102-9237-7F0262D591C8.jpeg
Grow journal or Teletubbies episode? YOU decide!
Don't mind me, just hitching on for the ride in my symbiotic way. Here's hoping for sativa fireworks before the 22nd century dawns.

Another day and another look. Yep, stretching nicely still and my Killer A5 Haze almost needs another watering already. The tall limb on my Panama x Golden Tiger runt there on the bottom right was really getting up there and so out came the foam green wire and pulled her down in line with everyone else. I’ll do a full update either tomorrow or next day for everyone else.
IMG_4619.jpeg
IMG_4620.jpeg

Another day and another look. Yep, stretching nicely still and my Killer A5 Haze almost needs another watering already. The tall limb on my Panama x Golden Tiger runt there on the bottom right was really getting up there and so out came the foam green wire and pulled her down in line with everyone else. I’ll do a full update either tomorrow or next day for everyone else.
IMG_4619.jpeg
IMG_4620.jpeg
Nice job. :thumb:

They just stretch and stretch.wont be able to see my floor soon, but can go another day before I water them again. Got stormy weather coming this evening and so I hope my outdoor girls stay safe. Warning of gusty winds, downpours, possible hail and aren’t ruling out tornadoes 🌪️ They’re saying it should stay slightly south of my area but Mother Nature lives by her own rules. . . ,please play nice.

IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg

They just stretch and stretch.wont be able to see my floor soon, but can go another day before I water them again. Got stormy weather coming this evening and so I hope my outdoor girls stay safe. Warning of gusty winds, downpours, possible hail and aren’t ruling out tornadoes 🌪️ They’re saying it should stay slightly south of my area but Mother Nature lives by her own rules. . . ,please play nice.

IMG_4869.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg
Wait until you flip them and then they go through the flowering strech. lol CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wait until you flip them and then they go through the flowering strech. lol CL🍀 :morenutes: :cheesygrinsmiley:

they’re almost 2 weeks into 12/12 already. One more week of that and then I’m going 11/13 until the end.

I'm in the same boat for the storms.
They're supposed to get weaker as they approach Lake Ontario.

Same here as I’m down by Hamilton myself. Although the past few times storms were to hit us, we got nothing more then a few rain drops. The escarpment just seems too either direct them away from my area or somehow kills the intensity of the storm.

Back
Top Bottom