Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

As soon as the exhaust jumps on the tent is back at below 30.. and well they really don't seem to mind, I mist a bit when they are small that's it.
When the plants have a bit of size it's okay as they transpire a lot, I also water daily as I SIP.
Can’t you put a humidifier in the tent? I have one in mine but hardly ever need it now because I water daily and it keeps the humidity levels right. CL🍀

As soon as the exhaust jumps on the tent is back at below 30.. and well they really don't seem to mind, I mist a bit when they are small that's it.
When the plants have a bit of size it's okay as they transpire a lot, I also water daily as I SIP.

Have you thought of a smart exhaust system? That was my problem, because I didn’t reset those humidity settings from my last grows flowering time. My AC Infinity is great once I had finally learn how to set things up properly. I believe my SpiderFarmer and their version, are pretty much a carbon copy of that.

Have you thought of a smart exhaust system? That was my problem, because I didn’t reset those humidity settings from my last grows flowering time. My AC Infinity is great once I had finally learn how to set things up properly. I believe my SpiderFarmer and their version, are pretty much a carbon copy of that.
I have thought about it, as I'd like a system that exhaust when a certain humidity is reached or when a certain temperature is reached.. and actually vent if both conditions aren't reached but a certain time has passed as well as otherwise I could encounter a situation where it doesn't vent when the plants are small and temps outside not hot.
Main problem the room the tent is in is a converted attic and it's bone dry.

Although I don't know if it's a problem as it's great for getting humidity down as the plants can bring the humidity up to full, drops raining from the sides of the tent so yeah I've got the timer set so that doesn't happen.

Every advantage has its disadvantages and every disadvantage has its advantages..

What I'm seeing is wet soil all over the pots in the tent.. make a trench around the plant close to the edges of the pot, water there slowly not in the centre where the plant and stem is you want to coax the roots to the side of the pot and avoid a wet centre.
Did you layer the smart pots? As Bill284's method was key for me from going to difficult plants in pots, to happy plants in pots, it's all about aeration, drainage, quickly dry out and the watering technique applied..
That way a short wet dry cycle was easily achieved and I could feed the plant often.. otherwise you water and you've got a wet clump for over a week you don't wanna touch.

I filled all of them half way and gave some water, fill the rest up and I just wet the entire top with a bit extra in the centre for transfer purpose. I even used my hands to rub the soil into a fluffy lighter form. So yeah a bit more water then they probably need but it also help bring that humidity back up in my tent. I use that water method myself, will on my next watering but that’s probably now days away

So I’ll do this update over 2 posts. So I’ll start in the tent where things are really improving. My Golden Tiger, Malawi and Killer A5 Haze is starting to grow taller and wider. My 2 GTxP plants are only now just starting to show growth, but the root ripping probably shocked them a fair bit. I think my Thurs/Fri the 3 that are growing well might be able to be topped, and finally start training them out.

IMG_4336.jpeg
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_4341.jpeg

Now as for outside my MAC(k) has really taken off in comparison to everyone else. Everything else has been slowish but steady. Also it turns out I didn’t have to worry about the white guy, but blonde one. My dog decided lift the basket with his nose, took my wooden label stakes of my C99/Banana Kush Cake, and chewed them shreds. First time I saw only some soil disturbed but walking the yard I noticed that my Blue Cindy stake had just gone missing. Then it was a race between the 2 dogs on who would get to destroy it, but snagged just in time to save it. Sadly they did destroy the right heel of my walking shoes (which are mostly for them) and had to go out yesterday and buy a new pair. So anyways, here are some updated picks to share.

IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg
IMG_4350.jpeg

I’ll do my update all in one. Looks like the tent is starting to take off. The Golden Tiger and Killer A5 Haze moving along a little faster than the others. Looks like I have 2 different phenotypes for my Golden Tiger x Panama. The runt is looking loose sativa like structure and the newer gal is bunching it’s new growth and not stretching upwards much with it. Still a week after the transplant into their final grow bag has seen them rebound nicely, especially in a healthier looking green colour

IMG_4372.jpeg

Outside, things are moving a little slower. Unlike last year, we haven’t gone from winter to summer like weather, but we are comfy. Waiting for the real heat to come in and see if that would accelerate their growth a bit. My MAC(k) is still my star pupil with it nearly outgrowing her protective cover. Sadly the protective cover doesn’t handle puppy zoomies. Tuesday while I was at work my 2 knuckleheads got a case of the zoomies and proceeded to hit my C99 can back-to-back and knocked her over/out. Thankfully my mom was present and threw her back in the soil, but I had to that again the next day to centre her in the pot. She seems fine today and should be good going forward, as she has moved also to a safer spot with less 4-legged traffic.

IMG_4365.jpeg
IMG_4366.jpeg
IMG_4367.jpeg
IMG_4368.jpeg
IMG_4369.jpeg
IMG_4370.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg

Ok I decided to do some close up pics of everyone today. This seed of Killer A5 Haze is already looking more Sativa like then my first attempt. She is growing tall. So if I’m still off work tomorrow, I will probably top her and Golden Tiger. Still looks like I can go a day or 2 before watering them again. Haven't been watered since the transplant over a week ago.

IMG_4814.jpeg
IMG_4815.jpeg
IMG_4816.jpeg
IMG_4817.jpeg
IMG_4818.jpeg

Now as for outside my MAC(k) has really taken off in comparison to everyone else. Everything else has been slowish but steady. Also it turns out I didn’t have to worry about the white guy, but blonde one. My dog decided lift the basket with his nose, took my wooden label stakes of my C99/Banana Kush Cake, and chewed them shreds. First time I saw only some soil disturbed but walking the yard I noticed that my Blue Cindy stake had just gone missing. Then it was a race between the 2 dogs on who would get to destroy it, but snagged just in time to save it. Sadly they did destroy the right heel of my walking shoes (which are mostly for them) and had to go out yesterday and buy a new pair. So anyways, here are some updated picks to share.

IMG_4344.jpeg
IMG_4345.jpeg
IMG_4347.jpeg
IMG_4346.jpeg
IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_4349.jpeg
IMG_4350.jpeg
Maybe buy some bones 🦴 for your dogs 🐕 n they won’t chew on your stuff. I had a Pitty that loved sticks. Every time I’d take her for a walk she’d find a new one. The yard was full of sticks she would take home 🏡. Didn’t care how big she’d drag it home 🏡. I miss her terribly. CL🍀

Your lineup is a dream lineup, everything is looking dialled up and healthy.

Any training on the menu? these genetics will outgrow the tent.

Thanks for the kind words. Yes training will happen and might even top GoldenTiger and Killer A5 Haze after my shift today. I know for sure topping sometime this week and probably get to everyone in the tent. Outside I think one of 2 will get the treatment. Mac(k) and my Blue Cindy the likely candidates.

Oh and @CaptainLucky. They dogs have a shit ton of stuff animals, balls, sticks and sadly rocks they like to chew on. The pup is attacking/chewing anything that’s blown by the wind in the yard. So. . . yeah

Thanks for the kind words. Yes training will happen and might even top GoldenTiger and Killer A5 Haze after my shift today. I know for sure topping sometime this week and probably get to everyone in the tent. Outside I think one of 2 will get the treatment. Mac(k) and my Blue Cindy the likely candidates.

Oh and @CaptainLucky. They dogs have a shit ton of stuff animals, balls, sticks and sadly rocks they like to chew on. The pup is attacking/chewing anything that’s blown by the wind in the yard. So. . . yeah
My Pitty would chew on pieces of cinder blocks when she was a pup 🐶 and it would freak me out cause I was afraid she’d break her teeth. Never did though. I bought a pull toy made of hard rubber that said indestructible on it. It was destroyed in 2 days. lol CL🍀

My Pitty would chew on pieces of cinder blocks when she was a pup 🐶 and it would freak me out cause I was afraid she’d break her teeth. Never did though. I bought a pull toy made of hard rubber that said indestructible on it. It was destroyed in 2 days. lol CL🍀

my pup has had rubber chew toy that he loves and only this week has he been making it smaller. Watch him chew the toy, I’ll watch tv, he watches tv, he’s still chewing but his bone is visibly on the ground. Little man was breaking it into pebble size pieces and chewing it (thankfully) like gum. My last English Retriever (white guy in avatar) loved to chew sticks and especially rocks. Before we lost him we had a normal vet visit and they noticed he had filed half his back teeth down because of his chewing. You could see down a few of his hollow teeth :oops: Never had to get anything removed from his mouth and fingers crossed the same for these guys going forward.

Well I did it. I topped both my Golden Tiger and Killer A5 Haze. Also just took the tops and shoved them in my old grow bags that have been sitting outside for since my last tent grow. Not expecting anything but thought, why the hell not. Also think I’ll remove the bottoms nodes on KA5H as it’s not looking strong and wanna focus growing energy to everyone else. As for everyone else, I think a couple more days and they’ll get topped.

IMG_4393.jpeg
IMG_4392.jpeg
IMG_4391.jpeg
IMG_4390.jpeg
IMG_4389.jpeg
IMG_4388.jpeg

Outside is starting to do a little better. Finally have some warmer growing weather with no rain until Wed/Thurs. I wanna remove the baskets, but my dogs still have me on edge. So I think I’ll find some chicken wire or any wired like fence material and wrap it around the outer edge of the pails. Might be useful for training as well, but god forbid Buddy sees them blowing in the breeze and chomps on them. He tends to ignore them at the moment but that probably because of the baskets. That Mac(k) is in desperate need of space and soon, along with Blue Cindy.

IMG_4394.jpeg
IMG_4395.jpeg
IMG_4396.jpeg
IMG_4398.jpeg
IMG_4399.jpeg
IMG_4400.jpeg
IMG_4401.jpeg

Cages are off for everyone outside, but worry still lingers. I crudely added a bit of foam wire that will hopefully keep my boys out of my garden. As soon as the cage came up, the new pup Buddy was digging his face into my C99. He was eating some soil out of the container and then tried to snag my new plastic label stake. . . again. we have a nice warm day today and they all looked happy with some noticeable growth from yesterday. I went ahead and removed the first growth nodes on Mac(k), Blue Cindy and BlackBerry Moonrocks and proceeded to top them as well. Hopefully just a few more days before some can other can be topped.

IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4820.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4822.jpeg

and yet I can’t trust this cuteness

IMG_4827.jpeg

As for inside the tent. I went ahead and topped both of my Golden Tiger x Panama plants, but Malawi needs another day or 2 before she’s topped. I still have watered them since the transplant 2 weeks ago, but tomorrow might be the day for some of them. Don’t like the little yellowing on the edges but should be able to clear that up soon enough.

IMG_4828.jpeg
IMG_4829.jpeg
IMG_4830.jpeg
IMG_4831.jpeg
IMG_4832.jpeg
IMG_4833.jpeg

Cages are off for everyone outside, but worry still lingers. I crudely added a bit of foam wire that will hopefully keep my boys out of my garden. As soon as the cage came up, the new pup Buddy was digging his face into my C99. He was eating some soil out of the container and then tried to snag my new plastic label stake. . . again. we have a nice warm day today and they all looked happy with some noticeable growth from yesterday. I went ahead and removed the first growth nodes on Mac(k), Blue Cindy and BlackBerry Moonrocks and proceeded to top them as well. Hopefully just a few more days before some can other can be topped.

IMG_4821.jpeg
IMG_4820.jpeg
IMG_4826.jpeg
IMG_4825.jpeg
IMG_4824.jpeg
IMG_4823.jpeg
IMG_4822.jpeg

and yet I can’t trust this cuteness

IMG_4827.jpeg
Have you thought of adding a foot of chicken wire around the edges of the pot? It might be enough to keep him out of it.

Have you thought of adding a foot of chicken wire around the edges of the pot? It might be enough to keep him out of it.

I was thinking that and even have some to use, but I’m lazy and it’s hot outside. Plus I was trying to figure out how high I would need to go with them, and just made me lazier. I hope I don‘t regret this move and still might wrap them up. There will be sore bottoms if something does happen

Hey it’s been a bit since I’ve made an update. Reason for that was I have bad case of gout in my right foot and made walking difficult for me. Especially trying to get by 2 dogs who are nothing but balls of fucking energy if they haven’t seen me for a bit. Pup jumped off my chest and landed my foot before it really flared up and it fucking hhhuuurrrttttttt!!!!!! So for now it’s just an indoor update because the dogs don’t venture into the basement for some reason. So before I left on my hiatus my leaves were really getting droopy and yellow around the fan leaves, but had just watered with a tiny bit of epsom salt. So I went on my sister‘s word and did a plain watering, then another with epsom salt. Last night I did another thing of the epsom salt and a dusting of pk powder into the mix. They looked happy happy today but they were all real thirsty, some even bone dry. So I took out some garden pegs to move some lower limbs into the light and removed some of their lower growth spots too. Sadly I snapped one of the top branches of my Golden Tiger, and out came the tape/prayers. Also added my marshydro sp250 back into the tent and can’t wait to see what it does to help. Also I think I’ll make the flip to flowering on Sunday with plants looking healthier now, and cross my fingers that the tent doesn’t throw up in the end. Will stay 12/12 for first 3 weeks and drop it to 11/13 after that.

IMG_4526.jpeg
IMG_4521.jpeg
IMG_4527.jpeg
IMG_4522.jpeg
IMG_4523.jpeg
IMG_4524.jpeg
IMG_4525.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom