Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

Ok so last night everyone needed a drink in the tent and I oblige. Doesn’t look as full but they for sure grew taller last night. Malawi leaf health looks off but I think that might be from my week and bit off from my gout. She’s still getting taller and wider, so I think we are on the right track but will keep my eye on her. Next week when I go 11/13 I will clean up the bottom growth of my plants and maybe try and add another fan in there for more airflow below. Plants will probably look even more livelier come tomorrow, but these are nice for now

IMG_4876.jpeg
IMG_4877.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4873.jpeg
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4875.jpeg

Ok so last night everyone needed a drink in the tent and I oblige. Doesn’t look as full but they for sure grew taller last night. Malawi leaf health looks off but I think that might be from my week and bit off from my gout. She’s still getting taller and wider, so I think we are on the right track but will keep my eye on her. Next week when I go 11/13 I will clean up the bottom growth of my plants and maybe try and add another fan in there for more airflow below. Plants will probably look even more livelier come tomorrow, but these are nice for now

IMG_4876.jpeg
IMG_4877.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4873.jpeg
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4875.jpeg
Your plants look real nice. :thumb: :goodjob:

Happy to say the storms we got a couple nights ago didn’t damage my plants or house. It got intense for only about 20mins with sideways blowing rain and downpours, but plants didn’t get nearly the watering I thought they’d get. Some areas were getting battered by wind, rain and hail. Some areas near my cousin got pingpong size hail and some even got baseball size hail, so sympathy for any outdoor growers out there. The Mac(k) is amazingly pretty dry and will get a watering tonight and I think its wide sprawling green canopy kept her drier than others. The nodes are staying close together now and flowering feels like it’s about to start any minute now. Hopefully my CBG will have just a bit more time, because she is starting to make a small comeback.

IMG_4885.jpeg
IMG_4878.jpeg
IMG_4879.jpeg
IMG_4880.jpeg
IMG_4881.jpeg
IMG_4882.jpeg
IMG_4883.jpeg
IMG_4884.jpeg

Oh god. My tent is gonna throw up soon. . . isn’t it. The runt Panama x Golden Tiger is stretchier than it replacement seed, but she’s chunkier looking and with greater flowering development. The Killer A5 Haze bag is already feeling semi dried, enough for today but she’s a thirty one.

IMG_4642.jpeg
IMG_4643.jpeg
IMG_4644.jpeg
IMG_4645.jpeg
IMG_4646.jpeg
IMG_4647.jpeg
IMG_4648.jpeg

IMG_4876.jpeg
IMG_4877.jpeg
IMG_4871.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_4873.jpeg
IMG_4874.jpeg
IMG_4875.jpeg
Looks like you need to lower your ec and not sure if you have a little deficiency on the bottom fans. CL🍀

Looks like you need to lower your ec and not sure if you have a little deficiency on the bottom fans. CL🍀

Yeah I don’t an ec reader, but I think the bottom leaf health issues is still from the time I was off with my gout. I will for sure keep my eyes open for this and maybe splurge for a reader.

Yeah I don’t an ec reader, but I think the bottom leaf health issues is still from the time I was off with my gout. I will for sure keep my eyes open for this and maybe splurge for a reader.
You’re definitely going to need one if you want to grow healthy Sativas. CL🍀

Everyone i think are looking happy happy happy in the tent. Gave them a watering last night with a little epsom salt, and everyone responded nicely with lots more upward growth. Thinking of removing a chunk of the fan leaves when I switch to 11/13 on Sunday, might wait until Monday when I’m off. I will also probably lop off and/or lollipop my limbs to get some greater light penetration down there. I’m not worried about hurting bud production because my last golden tiger grow did amazing without her fan leaves. They all pretty much withered up on me 7+ weeks before finishing her flowering cycle. For now I’m pretty happy with everyone’s progress

IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg
IMG_4890.jpeg
IMG_4891.jpeg
IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4893.jpeg

Everyone i think are looking happy happy happy in the tent. Gave them a watering last night with a little epsom salt, and everyone responded nicely with lots more upward growth. Thinking of removing a chunk of the fan leaves when I switch to 11/13 on Sunday, might wait until Monday when I’m off. I will also probably lop off and/or lollipop my limbs to get some greater light penetration down there. I’m not worried about hurting bud production because my last golden tiger grow did amazing without her fan leaves. They all pretty much withered up on me 7+ weeks before finishing her flowering cycle. For now I’m pretty happy with everyone’s progress

IMG_4887.jpeg
IMG_4888.jpeg
IMG_4889.jpeg
IMG_4890.jpeg
IMG_4891.jpeg
IMG_4892.jpeg
IMG_4893.jpeg
Love those plants nice looking tent, :thumb: :cool:

Outside we are doing fine as well, but have had a few storms lately. Nothing damaged thankfully but my Mac canopy must be thick because it’s bone dry. We had 2 or 3 good downpours of rain last night and this morning and light as a feather. Still looking for my first signs of flowering, as this was usually the week I would notice the switch over. Still got nothing but I can’t wait to see what kind of flowering stretch I get out of everyone. I will more than likely need to support some limbs when the weight starts adding up on some of the plants. For now though, enjoy todays pics with some special appearances.

IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_4894.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_4897.jpeg
IMG_4898.jpeg
IMG_4899.jpeg
IMG_4900.jpeg

Outside we are doing fine as well, but have had a few storms lately. Nothing damaged thankfully but my Mac canopy must be thick because it’s bone dry. We had 2 or 3 good downpours of rain last night and this morning and light as a feather. Still looking for my first signs of flowering, as this was usually the week I would notice the switch over. Still got nothing but I can’t wait to see what kind of flowering stretch I get out of everyone. I will more than likely need to support some limbs when the weight starts adding up on some of the plants. For now though, enjoy todays pics with some special appearances.

IMG_4901.jpeg
IMG_4894.jpeg
IMG_4895.jpeg
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_4897.jpeg
IMG_4898.jpeg
IMG_4899.jpeg
IMG_4900.jpeg
You are growing a shit load of plants and they all look nice. :thumb: :goodjob:

Ok, I’ve been light on updates but I finally have something worth posting. So a few days ago I got my outdoor gals outside but kept them in their solo cups. They really liked the move outside from the tent, and I only realized I still had my exhaust on my flowering settings, so barely any humidity for growth. Now back to outside, and on Sunday I threw the soil into my garbage cans to warm up. Then after work today I finally planted them into their garbage cans, but with a basket protective cover. I have no idea why I need to protect them outside but maybe you can help me SPOT MY WALDO that I could be worried about.

6EA924E3-3486-4928-A156-4C281504A3AB.jpeg
61A0A194-84AC-48B2-8ADE-1B1AE3337A3F.jpeg
93AA896E-C0F5-43C8-B6FA-523C60B0C13C.jpeg
F1F13CDE-C3C7-4F4A-A872-E1E2072FCE40.jpeg
63DA51F4-0CBD-40C5-84A2-754E40738E07.jpeg
9A1CAAE7-38BA-4060-A368-9AF70F1F21F1.jpeg
89CAB6E8-1BC5-48D8-8FF7-C6DBC764C987.jpeg
40ACA462-4CE9-45B8-B568-5F2E0D312ADD.jpeg

So after realizing I had no humidity in the tent and resetting everything. My plants just shot up in growth in just 24hrs, even my runt. So hopefully tomorrow I will have some time and get everyone into their final grow bags, I’m gonna throw the runt in a 5G if I have one, but will use 7G if it’s all I have. I’m a bit high and stoner brain is thinking, “What would happen outside” but I can’t see it finishing until November and who knows what weather we’ll get. Well, hopefully another November round of golf in a t-shirt/shorts week like last year.

F81C584A-5288-4102-9237-7F0262D591C8.jpeg
Good use of the garbage cans I like that!

I’m back with new pics. I gave everyone a watering last night with a 1/2 tsp of of my MegaCrop and once again my runt Golden Tiger x Panama is the tallest of the bunch and her replacement ain’t that far behind. Malawi I need to keep an eye out on but I letting her dry out more, actually everyone dry a little more before they get their next watering. Also made the switch today to 11/13 for my light schedule and might reduce it 2 more 1/2 hours in week 6-7 and then again at week 10 I think. Still stretch from everyone and tomorrow might look even more impressive then todays pics.

IMG_4695.jpeg
IMG_4696.jpeg
IMG_4697.jpeg
IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4699.jpeg
IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4701.jpeg

I’m back with new pics. I gave everyone a watering last night with a 1/2 tsp of of my MegaCrop and once again my runt Golden Tiger x Panama is the tallest of the bunch and her replacement ain’t that far behind. Malawi I need to keep an eye out on but I letting her dry out more, actually everyone dry a little more before they get their next watering. Also made the switch today to 11/13 for my light schedule and might reduce it 2 more 1/2 hours in week 6-7 and then again at week 10 I think. Still stretch from everyone and tomorrow might look even more impressive then todays pics.

IMG_4695.jpeg
IMG_4696.jpeg
IMG_4697.jpeg
IMG_4698.jpeg
IMG_4699.jpeg
IMG_4700.jpeg
IMG_4701.jpeg
Very nice. :circle-of-love:

We have had nothing but rain rain rain this morning and the canopy of my girls kept most of it from reaching the pots. So I had to water everyone today after we had rainfall warnings and it poured hard for a few hours. Also took a tsp of MegaCrop and mixed it over the tops of the soil, because my dogs like to drink from my watering cans when filling them up. Sadly they also like eating the MegaCrop from the dirt and the little white dude (Buddy) likes eating the lower fan leaves. Which was cute to see because my avatar Buddy who I lost almost a year ago today, did the exact same thing. Sorry for the glare on some of the pics but someone likes the camera

IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4705.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg
IMG_4707.jpeg
IMG_4708.jpeg
IMG_4709.jpeg

We have had nothing but rain rain rain this morning and the canopy of my girls kept most of it from reaching the pots. So I had to water everyone today after we had rainfall warnings and it poured hard for a few hours. Also took a tsp of MegaCrop and mixed it over the tops of the soil, because my dogs like to drink from my watering cans when filling them up. Sadly they also like eating the MegaCrop from the dirt and the little white dude (Buddy) likes eating the lower fan leaves. Which was cute to see because my avatar Buddy who I lost almost a year ago today, did the exact same thing. Sorry for the glare on some of the pics but someone likes the camera

IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4705.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg
IMG_4707.jpeg
IMG_4708.jpeg
IMG_4709.jpeg
Super looking plants. :thumb:

IMG_4703.jpeg
IMG_4704.jpeg
IMG_4705.jpeg
IMG_4706.jpeg
IMG_4707.jpeg
IMG_4708.jpeg
IMG_4709.jpeg
Beautiful indoors and outdoors 👍. CL🍀. :thumb: :bravo::welldone::popcorn:

Well I really let my tent dry out the other day before I gave them some plain tap water. Pictures still makes them look sad but it was taken shortly after the lights came on. I checked them maybe 7 hours later and all were looking much more livelier but I think I’m not too far from another watering again. They should look much nicer tomorrow but I do wonder how fast they drank everything I gave them. Also thinking of defoliating a few of them of some of their bigger fan leaves for deeper light penetration on the taller gals and the bushier ones too.

IMG_4931.jpeg
IMG_4930.jpeg
IMG_4925.jpeg
IMG_4926.jpeg
IMG_4927.jpeg
IMG_4928.jpeg
IMG_4929.jpeg

Well I believe the flowering stretch is on, as they are thirsty and some have put on a good 6+ inches over the past 4-7 days. With MAC(k), Banana Kush Cake and Slurricane being the standout in the stretch department. So far only my Slurricane and Blue Cindy are showing any signs of actually flowering itself, but only a few hairs so far. My MAC(k) and BlackBerry Moonrocks are also yellowing a tiny bit and so everyone started to receive about tablespoon of MegaCrop each and I’m just throwing over the top of the soil and watering in but rain/house or watering can. I would have done watering can with nutrients but the dogs are always out with me and like to drink while I fill the can. Now they were all pretty dry yesterday, gave them a good soaking with nutrients and today looked happy happy happy.

IMG_4940.jpeg
IMG_4932.jpeg
IMG_4933.jpeg
IMG_4934.jpeg
IMG_4935.jpeg
IMG_4936.jpeg
IMG_4937.jpeg
IMG_4939.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom