Ace Seed Tent Grow And More Outside

Gave everyone just a plain watering last night, and smelling wonderful today. My GTxP runt almost has a pine like smell, the replacement smells very floral like roses. It‘s pistils have some pink coming in and the runt is ll white. I think I might due a light topping or cal/mag on her as well, as I notice a few spots on a leaf here and there. Checked them closer to see if it was bugs but no signs there or on anyone else. (Thank God) So some pics

IMG_5073.jpeg
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_5075.jpeg
IMG_5068.jpeg
IMG_5069.jpeg
IMG_5070.jpeg
IMG_5076.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5072.jpeg

As for outside, they just keep drinking and growing on me. I soaked the hell out of my MAC(k) plant 2 days ago, and she was almost bone dry this after when I return home from work. Same thing for my Slurricane and Blue Cindy but still a tiny bit more weight to them. Either way, these gals are all becoming monsters on me. Pot and all, I think all but the CBG plant is above the 7 foot+ mark. Back to my MAC(k) plant and the stem split that happen a couple weeks back. The weight was starting to rip apart the tape, so I added a plastic tie I found in my carport to bring it together better. Didn’t see it until a hour ago, so no pic to share but hope these work ok. Took them before work at like 6:30am and so lighting isn’t the greatest.

IMG_5060.jpeg
IMG_5061.jpeg
IMG_5062.jpeg
IMG_5063.jpeg
IMG_5064.jpeg
IMG_5065.jpeg
IMG_5066.jpeg
IMG_5067.jpeg

So I did my best tape job I could on my MAC(k) today. The stem was split and then we got a fucking storm last night that was pretty gusty. I’m just happy I watered everyone beforehand or I would of had some on the ground. Who knows what the dogs would of done to them had that happen. So out came the hockey tape and did what I could.

IMG_5089.jpeg
IMG_5092.jpeg
IMG_5098.jpeg

Ok it’s been a bit since I updated. I was out of town a couple days to go see my newest nephew born this past weekend. They are adorable and holding them is like like being on a good hard hitting sleepy Indica. :) So they might of gone another day without watering bit they’d be dried out by the time I came home today. So i did two watering cans between everyone with a Tbsp of blackstrap molasses in each fill. Sadly I have spotting on Golden Tiger and my replacement Golden Tiger x Panama plant. Speaking of her, I think from my research of online pictures that she is on the Panama Goddess influence side. She is turning pink/dark pink in the pistils and a few spots on my leafs. (she‘s gonna look beautiful) So I’m gonna let the roots dry out a good bit before the next watering. So here are the pics

IMG_5128.jpeg
IMG_5129.jpeg
IMG_5130.jpeg
IMG_5123.jpeg
IMG_5124.jpeg
IMG_5125.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg
IMG_5132.jpeg
IMG_5127.jpeg

HOLY SHIT! STOP STRETCHING EVERYONE! I mean it because my Slurricane is probably bordering on or over 7ft with her pot. Then my MAC(k) is right behind it and she will need a ton of support when she starts packing on the flowering weight. We have had a good chunk of ran and have spotted and removed a few fan leafs here and there on BlackBerry Moonrocks and Blue Cindy. The other big thing is that I have been finding a few also curled up in webbing with spiders still inside. Then we have already had a few nights drop below 15C at night and already seen purpling on pretty much everyone. Tape job is holding but tonight has the chance for some real gusty winds and so everyone is tucked into each other for their hopeful protection. So fingers crossed for an easier night than being forecasted, so I can keep posting pics like these.

IMG_5140.jpeg
IMG_5143.jpeg
IMG_5133.jpeg
IMG_5134.jpeg
IMG_5135.jpeg
IMG_5136.jpeg
IMG_5137.jpeg
IMG_5138.jpeg
IMG_5139.jpeg

Ok so I let everyone dry out a bit and finally watered them last night. I also gave everyone a top dressing of one Wendy’s Chili size spoonful of dried bat guano. I also upped my PK feed which was nothing but a pinch when watering too roughly 2tsp. There was a noticeable bud fattening from my tent look the day before, with Malawi, Golden Tiger and especially my Killer A5 Haze. Also seem like it was light on the budding cycle until I saw them today. So hopefully this is what my plants required and they look even better now a few hours after I took my pictures. Which were close to lights on this morning, so not totally awake looking like they are now. Speaking of lights, I adjusted my light schedule to 10.5hrs of lights on, and will lower that another half hour in another 3 weeks. I wish I had a camera near by, or wasn’t too lazy to get one. My pink GTxP will now be known as my Venus Flytrap. Tried and thought I got the fly out of the tent 2 days ago, but found it stuck to death on my gal. So I pulled the flying bastard off, and then I had to go back and remove a stuck leg or two. She is one stinky high citrus ammonia floor cleaning smelling gal, but the runt isn’t nearly like that. So anyways enjoy.

IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5167.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5162.jpeg
IMG_5163.jpeg
IMG_5164.jpeg

Gave everyone just a plain watering last night, and smelling wonderful today. My GTxP runt almost has a pine like smell, the replacement smells very floral like roses. It‘s pistils have some pink coming in and the runt is ll white. I think I might due a light topping or cal/mag on her as well, as I notice a few spots on a leaf here and there. Checked them closer to see if it was bugs but no signs there or on anyone else. (Thank God) So some pics

IMG_5073.jpeg
IMG_5074.jpeg
IMG_5075.jpeg
IMG_5068.jpeg
IMG_5069.jpeg
IMG_5070.jpeg
IMG_5076.jpeg
IMG_5071.jpeg
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5072.jpeg
If I were you I’d be feeding them all they want and not plain water. You want to feed them to build bigger buds. Looks like you still might have some deficiency from the look of those fans. Maybe lower your ec and feed more? But you’re doing a great job with them, they’re really difficult to keep happy through changes. CL🍀

My monster MAC(k) took a tumble during a wind/rain storm a couple days ago and bent/crunched a nice good limb. Thankfully not enough to kill it and so I have it wired up on the bottom and higher up with another another nearby limb. Also gonna give it a name, Audrey II after the giant monster plant from Little Shop of Horrors. (love the movie too) Also rotated a few pots to get other limbs a chance of light, but leaving AUDREY II the way she is in case of more wind storms. She just keeps drinking and drinking and I soaked the hell out of her. I’ll find some stakes of some sort and hammer then between my pot handles for extra wind support. She just bends everywhere when the wind/breeze kick in, and worries me that she’s gonna snap (as will I) when the weight starts packing on in flowering. Also gave everyone 2 Wendy’s Chili spoonfuls of dried bat guano and the day before, 2tbsp of black strap molasses. All look happy, no new signs of wpm on a few leaves, and only had to flick away 2 spiders. So enjoy the pics and now I want a Wendy’s Chili

IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5148.jpeg
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5150.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg
IMG_5152.jpeg
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg

My monster MAC(k) took a tumble during a wind/rain storm a couple days ago and bent/crunched a nice good limb. Thankfully not enough to kill it and so I have it wired up on the bottom and higher up with another another nearby limb. Also gonna give it a name, Audrey II after the giant monster plant from Little Shop of Horrors. (love the movie too) Also rotated a few pots to get other limbs a chance of light, but leaving AUDREY II the way she is in case of more wind storms. She just keeps drinking and drinking and I soaked the hell out of her. I’ll find some stakes of some sort and hammer then between my pot handles for extra wind support. She just bends everywhere when the wind/breeze kick in, and worries me that she’s gonna snap (as will I) when the weight starts packing on in flowering. Also gave everyone 2 Wendy’s Chili spoonfuls of dried bat guano and the day before, 2tbsp of black strap molasses. All look happy, no new signs of wpm on a few leaves, and only had to flick away 2 spiders. So enjoy the pics and now I want a Wendy’s Chili

IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5148.jpeg
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5150.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg
IMG_5152.jpeg
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg
Those girls look awesome 🤩, you’re gonna have bud for years. CL🍀

IMG_5147.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg
IMG_5148.jpeg
IMG_5149.jpeg
IMG_5150.jpeg
IMG_5151.jpeg
IMG_5152.jpeg
IMG_5153.jpeg
IMG_5155.jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg
Very cool plant. :thumb:🍋

With everything he’s growing he’s going to be in trim jail longer than you Keith. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank god I bought myself an Upright Motorized TrimPro machine 3 years ago :circle-of-love: After spending 10.5hrs with 2-3 family members rotating in and out trimming my outdoor Fruity Pebbles 4 years ago was all I needed to know. I never want to fucking do this again, FUCK!!! I was also in the midst of getting my wrist prepped for surgery after 2-3 years of no answers. So NOW I can cut my plant down, trim down to buds, wash and run them through my trimmer in 2-3hrs on my own. Then smoke it some 24hrs later after going through the freeze dryer. Some of my outdoor plants might need to wait for a 2nd load and with that I will toss them in a paper bag and throw into my freezer.

Thank god I bought myself an Upright Motorized TrimPro machine 3 years ago :circle-of-love: After spending 10.5hrs with 2-3 family members rotating in and out trimming my outdoor Fruity Pebbles 4 years ago was all I needed to know. I never want to fucking do this again, FUCK!!! I was also in the midst of getting my wrist prepped for surgery after 2-3 years of no answers. So NOW I can cut my plant down, trim down to buds, wash and run them through my trimmer in 2-3hrs on my own. Then smoke it some 24hrs later after going through the freeze dryer. Some of my outdoor plants might need to wait for a 2nd load and with that I will toss them in a paper bag and throw into my freezer.
Sounds like you got it down to a science 🧪 amigo. Right on I HATE trimming bud. There’s kids out in Cali that travel from farm to farm trimming buds. I can think 🤔 of a few better ways to make a living. lol. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Well I think I let my runt get a little too dry before their watering yesterday. Today it looked a little yellow as they never really perked up afterwards. I sort of had this happen a few grows ago with a Creamsical strain my neighbour gifted me. She was beautiful too with red, orange, pink and purple leaves. Went one day too long and all shriveled up and died on me when I went to water. Everyone still looking pretty much the same, which in some ways I see as a good thing. Although my tent is getting stronger each day with that flowering smell.

IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5176.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg

Outside is just like walking into a small forest with every watering now. I had a couple of really small limbs on the bottom of my MAC(k) and Slurricane snipped off. Wouldn’t get much off them and can focus energy elsewhere for growing. I was also worried that my pup Buddy would nibble on/off the low hanging fruit and go fruity himself. I was also finding a leaf here and there on my Blue Cindy showing WPM, and so I just removed a shit ton of her fan leaves. So far I haven’t seen it again, and we have had some rainy and dew on the grass nights. I think she just needed more airflow. She was just one bushy gal, but now she‘s looking sexy thin(ish)

IMG_5188.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5180.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5182.jpeg
IMG_5183.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg

Outside is just like walking into a small forest with every watering now. I had a couple of really small limbs on the bottom of my MAC(k) and Slurricane snipped off. Wouldn’t get much off them and can focus energy elsewhere for growing. I was also worried that my pup Buddy would nibble on/off the low hanging fruit and go fruity himself. I was also finding a leaf here and there on my Blue Cindy showing WPM, and so I just removed a shit ton of her fan leaves. So far I haven’t seen it again, and we have had some rainy and dew on the grass nights. I think she just needed more airflow. She was just one bushy gal, but now she‘s looking sexy thin(ish)

IMG_5188.jpeg
IMG_5187.jpeg
IMG_5186.jpeg
IMG_5177.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5180.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5182.jpeg
IMG_5183.jpeg
IMG_5185.jpeg
What a Beautiful Forest of cannabis.

Well I think I let my runt get a little too dry before their watering yesterday. Today it looked a little yellow as they never really perked up afterwards. I sort of had this happen a few grows ago with a Creamsical strain my neighbour gifted me. She was beautiful too with red, orange, pink and purple leaves. Went one day too long and all shriveled up and died on me when I went to water. Everyone still looking pretty much the same, which in some ways I see as a good thing. Although my tent is getting stronger each day with that flowering smell.

IMG_5174.jpeg
IMG_5175.jpeg
IMG_5176.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
I bet your tent smells fantastic and those colas are fattening up beautifully. Nice work amigo 👏👍 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Ok so I let everyone dry out a bit and finally watered them last night. I also gave everyone a top dressing of one Wendy’s Chili size spoonful of dried bat guano. I also upped my PK feed which was nothing but a pinch when watering too roughly 2tsp. There was a noticeable bud fattening from my tent look the day before, with Malawi, Golden Tiger and especially my Killer A5 Haze. Also seem like it was light on the budding cycle until I saw them today. So hopefully this is what my plants required and they look even better now a few hours after I took my pictures. Which were close to lights on this morning, so not totally awake looking like they are now. Speaking of lights, I adjusted my light schedule to 10.5hrs of lights on, and will lower that another half hour in another 3 weeks. I wish I had a camera near by, or wasn’t too lazy to get one. My pink GTxP will now be known as my Venus Flytrap. Tried and thought I got the fly out of the tent 2 days ago, but found it stuck to death on my gal. So I pulled the flying bastard off, and then I had to go back and remove a stuck leg or two. She is one stinky high citrus ammonia floor cleaning smelling gal, but the runt isn’t nearly like that. So anyways enjoy.

IMG_5165.jpeg
IMG_5166.jpeg
IMG_5167.jpeg
IMG_5160.jpeg
IMG_5161.jpeg
IMG_5162.jpeg
IMG_5163.jpeg
IMG_5164.jpeg
Ya never know what smells come out!

Sorry on lack of updates. Did a watering a few days ago for the tent, and will for sure not let any of them get dried up like my GTxP did. That yellowing hasn’t gotten any worse since the last watering and pretty sure, again, it was going dry that caused it. I don’t really notice the weight some of them are actually putting on until I see comparison pics from the previous set of pics I took. Probably close to the half way mark in the flowering but Killer A5 Haze seems to be slow to the flowering in comparison to the others. Probably ready for another drink tomorrow but pics from yesterday

IMG_5194.jpeg
IMG_5195.jpeg
IMG_5196.jpeg
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5190.jpeg
IMG_5191.jpeg
IMG_5192.jpeg
IMG_5193.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom