DADB1EF6-3863-4534-BA01-026D0DA15097.jpeg
DA801539-8620-4D76-8363-4F9CDADF30E7.jpeg

Biscotti Punch

043A0010-7FCC-407C-8581-14DAD6FEC921.jpeg

Space Skunk

Temp. 80.5 Humidity 60%

Under a Viparspectra P4000 at 100%.
36” above canopy.

Using a Vivosun 6” In-line Fan to pump air around the room, along with a tower fan, & an air purifier. Also running a humidifier.

Nutrients consist of General Hydroponics Floragro, Floramicro, & Florabloom. Also using General Hydroponics Calmagic, Floralicious & Botanicare’s Hydroguard. Following recommended ml/gal. in my 5 gallon DWCs.

I use a 6 outlet air pump to oxygenate 3x5 gal. buckets. (More oxygen given than needed) This is to avoid root & water pathogens & issues.

Water pH is 5.7 & 450 ppm

Biscotti x Purple Punch, a heavy yielding Indica with powerful effects​

On the one hand the well-known Biscotti Strain, a plant with secret parentals that could be Gelato #25 x Girl Scout Cookies x Gorilla Glue #4 or Gelato x South Florida OG. It is an 80% Indica variety that is clearly noticeable in its structure and its bud effects. It is notable for the beauty of its flowering, with hard and resin-covered flowers that become purple, green and orange towards mid-flowering.
On the other hand Purple Punch, which enhances the Indica genotype, production and terpenes development.
The result is a high yielding plant with a relaxing effect, with a low structure and short internodal distance. It produces large and compact resin coated flowers.
Biscotti x Purple Punch presents a very grateful cultivation both indoors and outdoors. Indoorsyields can be increased with cultivation systems such as Screen Of Green (SCROG) or Sea Of Green (SOG). The harvest is ready in about 56-63 days after change to flowering.
Outdoor cultivation enhances secondary ramification, acquiring a shrub-like structure. The harvest is ready in late September.

Biscotti x Purple Punch, distinctive fruity flavour with nuts and grapes​

This variety offers a distinctive flavour that makes it special, with a mixture of nutty fruits with spicy hints on a sweet and grapey background.
It produces very powerful effects thanks to its high THC level of up to 30%. From the first puff one begins to notice a relaxing feeling both on a physical and mental level, progressing to an almost narcotic effect.

Tramuntana Seeds Biscotti x Purple Punch info:​

• Type: Feminised cannabis seed
  • Genetics: Biscotti x Purple Punch
  • Genotype: Indica Sativa
  • Indoor flowering: 56-63 days
  • Outdoor harvest: Late September
  • Indoor yield: High
  • Outdoor yield: High
  • THC: High

Performed a reservoir change. I adjusted my ppm to 1400 by adding 3 tsp./ gal. of Floragro, 2 tsp./ gal. of Floramicro, 1 tsp./ gal. of Florabloom, 1 tsp./ gal. of Cal Magic, 1 tsp./ 5 gal. of Floralicious Plus, & 2ml./ gal. of Hydroguard. Then, I adjusted the pH to 5.7. Time for some aggressive veg growth!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom