Chapel Of Love: Wedding Cake x Kush Mints x F1 Durban x Gushers

Day 20 of Flower 🌸

C31BA488-F753-4AD8-ADE3-518E488CF7F1.jpeg

Day 7 since sprout 🌱. (Planted directly into 5 gal. fabric pot with Fox Farm Ocean Forest & Nature’s Living Soil)

FF4FBF3E-8FFF-4C61-899A-8A5D44DBB67C.jpeg
I have been very much debating on planting straight into a 5 gallon SIP every time.

I have done this once and it was the largest fullest plant yet. People say not to do it…thoughts?

🙏 ✌🏻

Day 1 of Flower 🌸

image.jpg
Hello 👋

Reading through and making since of your approach, looking at the flowering plant, then back at the beginning…

You top at node 4, right as soon as node 4 pops up?

The HST on the lower branches, to get the base of those branches out away from the others, then let them go up, so there is good clean space between the stalk and branches?

Are you switching to 12/12 at a specific point or did pistils start to pop up? If you switch the light schedule prior to pistils, do you step down from 18/6 or jump straight to 12/12?

🙏

I have been very much debating on planting straight into a 5 gallon SIP every time.

I have done this once and it was the largest fullest plant yet. People say not to do it…thoughts?

🙏 ✌🏻
This is the very first time I planted directly into the 5 gallon fabric pot. All other times I just transplanted up. The only difference I noticed was that it took longer for the roots to set in, but once they did it was off to the races. I didn’t notice any other significant differences.

This is the very first time I planted directly into the 5 gallon fabric pot. All other times I just transplanted up. The only difference I noticed was that it took longer for the roots to set in, but once they did it was off to the races. I didn’t notice any other significant differences.
yeah, thats what I noticed…a bit slow…then BAM!!!!! The plants exploded and I literally could not control the growth 😂

Back
Top Bottom