Blue Star Seed Co: Mayberry

GPCannabis

Hello everyone šŸ‘‹

After a long absence here due to sickness, I am back, loaded with stem cells and a shit ton of cannabis. I have not stopped growing, I just havent had the time or energy to be here šŸ˜ž

I am feeling better so i am committing to taking you all on a tour.

To date my favorite strain has been Blue Dream. When cannabis prices were plummeting I was just becoming super sick with AS, I was getting 1 lb of Blue Dream at a time, it was glorious and terrible at the same time. By the time I was out of Blue Dream my body was destroyed from AS, doctors were still trying to figure kut what to do, and insurance didnt want to touch me. So 18-22% cannabis after 18 months of sickness was like vapor before the sun. I searched and searched and landed on Black African Magic. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. That stuff was good. Nearly 30% THC, smacks harder than anything I have ever smoked, zapped sickness instantly, zapped pain instantly. What I couldnā€™t takeā€¦so much bloody lemon šŸ‹.

So I searched like a pig searching for truffles and found myself talking to a guy named Josh Blue. I told him what was going on with me, that I was looking for Blue Dream at 30%. He basically responded with ā€œMayberry, thats it. Its 30% Blue Dreamā€.

And sold.

So, here ya go, Mayberry at about 7 days old.

āœŒšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

IMG_6473.jpeg

Hello everyone šŸ‘‹

After a long absence here due to sickness, I am back, loaded with stem cells and a shit ton of cannabis. I have not stopped growing, I just havent had the time or energy to be here šŸ˜ž

I am feeling better so i am committing to taking you all on a tour.

To date my favorite strain has been Blue Dream. When cannabis prices were plummeting I was just becoming super sick with AS, I was getting 1 lb of Blue Dream at a time, it was glorious and terrible at the same time. By the time I was out of Blue Dream my body was destroyed from AS, doctors were still trying to figure kut what to do, and insurance didnt want to touch me. So 18-22% cannabis after 18 months of sickness was like vapor before the sun. I searched and searched and landed on Black African Magic. Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit. That stuff was good. Nearly 30% THC, smacks harder than anything I have ever smoked, zapped sickness instantly, zapped pain instantly. What I couldnā€™t takeā€¦so much bloody lemon šŸ‹.

So I searched like a pig searching for truffles and found myself talking to a guy named Josh Blue. I told him what was going on with me, that I was looking for Blue Dream at 30%. He basically responded with ā€œMayberry, thats it. Its 30% Blue Dreamā€.

And sold.

So, here ya go, Mayberry at about 7 days old.

āœŒšŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

IMG_6473.jpeg
Glad your feeling better my friend :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Glad your feeling better my friend :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž
man it has been a wild ride! if i remember correctly, and this is going off something I believe you said, so forgive me if this is invasive. Am i correct I remember you saying you have crohns?

reason i ask, turns out i have Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), which is directly linked to Crohns via the HLAb27 gene. man, when I was a kid, the family doctor literally labeled me a hypochondriacā€¦.anywaysā€¦stomach pains. stomach stabbing. stomach sickness. stomach shit my soul out. stomach doesnt want food. stomach doesnt want water. stomach you suck šŸ˜‚ has been a big part of the ā€œsicknessā€. really curious if am gonna end up with a positive diagnosis crohns as well.

anywaysā€¦happy growing āœŒšŸ»

man it has been a wild ride! if i remember correctly, and this is going off something I believe you said, so forgive me if this is invasive. Am i correct I remember you saying you have crohns?

reason i ask, turns out i have Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS), which is directly linked to Crohns via the HLAb27 gene. man, when I was a kid, the family doctor literally labeled me a hypochondriacā€¦.anywaysā€¦stomach pains. stomach stabbing. stomach sickness. stomach shit my soul out. stomach doesnt want food. stomach doesnt want water. stomach you suck šŸ˜‚ has been a big part of the ā€œsicknessā€. really curious if am gonna end up with a positive diagnosis crohns as well.

anywaysā€¦happy growing āœŒšŸ»
No definitive diagnosis but all those symptoms.
RSO has helped me more than doctors.
They can't find anything to blame so IBS. :rolleyes:
Catch all name for we can't figure it out. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 šŸ˜Ž

Howdy!!!

Talk about growing! I have been really trying to rethink my seedling process, this time I started by counting my sprays, starting in 3 sprays, then 5 sprays days later as the seedling grows.

Lets hope this girl takes off!

IMG_6535.jpeg

Hello everyone šŸ‘‹

I really hope the early growth is signs of whats to come. I have another Mayberry that i flipped too early I believe, cause all in all I think its about 2 feet tall and barely produced.

Do any of you know of SIPS that sit lower to the ground as opposed to the standard 5 gallon bucket?

āœŒšŸ»

IMG_6600.jpeg

Mayberry is in her new home.

Lets hope she takes to it and settles in. This plant being Photoperiod I am going to veg it until 20+ nodes providing she will grow. This is my second grow, I flipped to early and got 12 nodes total and less than 2 ounces. This being a true breeders seed, in the right circumstances, this plant should impress.

1 lbs of 30% Blue Dream here we comeā€¦think I can pull it off?

āœŒšŸ»

Tent size ?

Medium ?

Food ?

Lights ?

My go to for pain is Black Indica, not too strong and about 50% reduction in whatever is currently ailing me ;)

Good luck with your grow !

Cheers
Howdy šŸ‘‹

currently in a 3x3x6, however I have a 2x4x6 also. currently I have 2 hybrids i pollinated myself, sour diesel/og kush and mayberry hanging upside down in the 2x4x6.

depending on the growth between my current grows, Mayberry & Tangerine Dream, each will have its own tent.

Mayberry will likely land in the 2x4x6 as my plan is to LST, hope for 20+ nodes, have the SIP far left, bend the plant over right, have a massive canopy of tops.

Soil: Fox Farms Happy Frog. Have tried several, my best grows have been with HF.

Food: Fox Farms Grow Big for veg, Bloom Big + Tigers Bloom for flower.

Lights: 180 watts LED full spectrum in each, supplemental 660 red during peak sun during flower.

Are you familiar with Josh Blue? He is more or less a fanatic who became a geneticist because he tried DJ Shorts Blueberry. He eventually met DJ Short, started working strains with him and based on his original seeds. Apparently Bluestar has incredible stuff.

Mayberry 1 is hanging now, will report within a week. Note: It was not a great grow.

Howdy šŸ‘‹

Are you familiar with Josh Blue? He is more or less a fanatic who became a geneticist because he tried DJ Shorts Blueberry. He eventually met DJ Short, started working strains with him and based on his original seeds. Apparently Bluestar has incredible stuff.

Mayberry 1 is hanging now, will report within a week. Note: It was not a great grow.
No, not until now !

Cheers

Hello šŸ‘‹

There has not been much to show on this one as I am just going to vegā€¦vegā€¦vegā€¦

Just did the first real pruning and LST, good strong development, nodes are tight which make for a lot of production from a small space.

Debating know how much longer to veg, my hope is 12+ oz from this plant.

āœŒšŸ»

IMG_7109.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom