Tangerine Dream Auto Flower #2

GPCannabis

Hello everyone 👋

After a long absence here due to sickness, I am back, loaded with stem cells and a shit ton of cannabis. I have not stopped growing, I just havent had the time or energy to be here 😞

I am feeling better so i am committing to taking you all on a tour.

This is my second Tangerine Dream grow. Grow 1 I did what I knew I should not have done…topped it. 100ish days later it yielded only 56 grams. Compared to my Black African Magic grow that was nearly 15 oz…i was devastated.

My goal with grow # 2 is untopped LST with a yield of 8-10 oz.

Well…her she is at 7 days.

✌🏻🤙🏻

IMG_6472.jpeg

Holy moley due is growing!

This is my second TD grow, grow one was decent, however, a struggle. The early plant struggled to grow, it was about 1/3 the size of all other plants grown at the same time. I ended up topping to 6 nodes in hopes to force some production, which lead to a sad total of 56 grams.

This seed popped in about 8 hours. I had it in a germination tray, on a heating matte, tap root was over an inch long in 16 hours.

Had it in Fox Farms Happy Froggy, it popped up from the soil the next morning. This is where the issues started with the last. The shell was adhered to the seedling inside. I thought the plant was gone, it hung over with the seed touching the soil, and a big bend in the stalk. I carefully as I could, with tweezers, pulled the shell off, and then pulled the membrane off of the wee seedling. Gave it some water and waited.

The next day it was still drooped over and the entire stalk was turning dark purple, I thought at this point it was definitely a goner. I gave it no water in hopes the wee tap root would reach and bring it back to life. Well, that’s exactly what happened, this thing is cranking.

I very carefully watched the soil and made sure it always looked dry at the surface and looked for what appeared to be condensation on the inside of the cup. I increased my sprays incrementally from 3 sprays until now I’m at 30 sprays, all 30 sprays are aimed at the outside of the glass so it goes out and down, forcing the roots to reach.

This will go in a 5 gallon SIP and have its own tent under 180 watts of LED full spectrum lights. I am considering doing HPS supplemental for 1-2 hrs per day at “peak” sun.

Stay tuned ✌🏻

IMG_6536.jpeg

Tangerine Dream seems to be much happier in the SIP than its last few days in the solo cup.

For those familiar with Autos: I dont want to top this plant, I want to LST and get a huge grow, last TD grow was topped at node 6 and I got 54 grams 😞 Tips on LST with an Auto? Or is it all the same?

✌🏻

IMG_6751.jpeg

IMG_6749.jpeg

IMG_6753.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom