Stonecrusher's Garage: Gorilla Cookies Auto And Purple Banana Punch Auto

Anytime I've taken a plant with less than 75-80% it was a mistake (or a must chop issue) on my part. Personally I feel like 50% would be too early and may affect the end quality. Just my 2 cents. But your plants are looking great Growmie!! Happy Tuesday to you!! 😎✌️
Thanks to friends here I manged to get a hold of myself, put down the cutters, and walk away. Ill give it another week. Im still noticing a lot of autoflowers here are taking much longer than anticipated to mature. It is a bit tempting when the plants don't look like much is happening.

Do you have any thoughts on why my Gorilla Cookies are getting pistils? I notice it is happening at the tips of the colas which are at 1000+ par because they've grown into the light. Do you think this is due to too much light?

Thanks to friends here I manged to get a hold of myself, put down the cutters, and walk away. Ill give it another week. Im still noticing a lot of autoflowers here are taking much longer than anticipated to mature. It is a bit tempting when the plants don't look like much is happening.

Do you have any thoughts on why my Gorilla Cookies are getting pistils? I notice it is happening at the tips of the colas which are at 1000+ par because they've grown into the light. Do you think this is due to too much light?
The GC is foxtailing. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it makes it harder to tell when plants are done!

The GC is foxtailing. It's not necessarily a bad thing but it makes it harder to tell when plants are done!
So THATS what is meant by foxtailing. I actually raised the light a couple of inches yesterday because I was becoming concerned I was going to begin flowering again.

Happy 4/20!
Today the plants are 80 days above ground. I snipped a little bud from the Gorilla Cookies and it has almost all clear trichromes. I think it will easily go another week or two.
Anyone want to chip in on what to do for feeding? I feel like a topdress is a little late, but I may still add some bloom booster and foundation from Roots Organics. I have both the tea mix and the top dress formulas. I think ill mix up a tea and use that to keep the blooms going and trichromes growing.

Happy 4/20!
Today the plants are 80 days above ground. I snipped a little bud from the Gorilla Cookies and it has almost all clear trichromes. I think it will easily go another week or two.
Anyone want to chip in on what to do for feeding? I feel like a topdress is a little late, but I may still add some bloom booster and foundation from Roots Organics. I have both the tea mix and the top dress formulas. I think ill mix up a tea and use that to keep the blooms going and trichromes growing.
Happy 420 Buddy :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Happy 4/20!
I'm not entirely sure about this SC, but I recall using the RO Booster & Foundation near the end before and it was not pretty. I would try the booster alone (in a tea).

I'm not entirely sure about this SC, but I recall using the RO Booster & Foundation near the end before and it was not pretty. I would try the booster alone (in a tea).
Ill take that advice. Because like you, I can sometimes get in my own way. Ill try the booster tea. Thanks GDB. I see your grows and you definitely know what you are talking about!

Good news the plants have slowed down drinking and are frosting up strong. I almost cut them down 10 days ago but thought better of it. Im so glad for the advice to hang in there a little longer.
The new plan is to just keep the lights on and reduce watering until Sunday and chop them down! I'm torn between wet trim and fridge drying or hanging them in a climate controlled tent for 2 weeks. But Ill probably opt for the later as the former requires obtaining a fridge.

I've posted this shot lots of times but it never gets old! My auto garden at 11.5 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom